Bloomex / scammed

29 Kerfoot Cres., Keswick, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905 476 7194

On Dec.18, I ordered by phone for an arrangement to be sent to Stony Plain, Ab to my son and his wife for their Christmas party from Bloomex. I paid by credit card. It was to be delivered on the 19th or 20th. I went out of town and when I arrived back in Keswick, I checked with my son to see if it had arrived. That was Dec.23. That afternoon, my daughter in law found a box of candy left on her front porch delivered by Canpar for Bloomex with the message I had asked to be put on the flowers and stating it was to be delivered the 19th or 20th. So we had the wrong product delivered on the wrong date. I fired off an email to the company and got a form email back saying the status of my order had been changed. However, nothing was changed. So today, after 2 or 3 more emails trying to get my money refunded and told that I would have to pay a $9.99 pickup fee and return the original product, I left a message that I wanted to talk to a person. Lana from the investigation department held firm that all I had experienced was covered in the company policies. I asked to speak to a manager and she told me the only person higher than her was the owner. When I inguired about his name, I was told she was only allowed to give his first name Dimitri which she was unable to spell for me!!

So not wanting to have to take medication for high blood pressure, I will arrange a pickup time for their erroneous product to be picked up and give consent for the $9.99 fee. How can such a company be allowed to stay in business? I guess as long as there are saps like me who trust others to be honest!!

Gail O'Connor

Ga

Comments

• Ek
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Bloomex - No service, no refund
    Laval
    Phone: 4509663005

I ordered flowers for the birthday of my mother on the 17th of March. The instructions were to leave the flowers on the banlcony. Nobody came. My mother does not leave the house. When I called for the refund, they did not do anything four abour one week. Than I called again and suggested that if the do not have enough mone for my refund they can have another chance to deliver on the 9th of May.
    They delivered on the next day (26th of March).
    When I called, they could not understand why it happened and now they are asking me to accept to pay 9.95$ to pick up the flowers in order to refund me. Terrible story and horrible service. NEVER use that company to deliver your flowers!!!

• Li
      13th of May, 2008
    Bloomex - Switch in candy order
    Canada

We ordered flowers and chocolates, Hedghog chocolates. That was fine. We paid on Visa. The delivery came and they substituted Alcohol chocolate covered Cherries. My wife has cancer and is taking chemo therapy. She cannot have alcolhol. And anyway, no where on the order form did they have that chocolate. She wanted the ones we ordered and had been so angry, we don't even know anyone to give them to that she threw them away, what would you have done in this situation I ask, and so we sent an email and got no satisfaction for the order yet. If they are going to switch an order they should call and get permission first, in case of allergies too. Maybe they will read this and do the right thing for my wife. She is still pissed and will not let me order through Bloomex again. Her mother in law got hers correctly from them.

• Da
      15th of May, 2008

I had ordered an arrangement for mothers day for my wife on behalf of our children. Paid for next day delivery between 0900 and 1200 hrs. By 1800 hrs, the following Monday I have made several phone calls several attempt to utilize their "convenient and easy" customer service chat and wanted the order canceled with full refund requested. Same process was done on Tuesday at which point I have had enough. I filed a report with the better business bureau, which I would recommend that you all do so that they have record of the shady transactions on behalf of this company. The arrangement arrived today. This company will not refund because the flowers have been delivered. Not happy at all.

• Ha
      1st of Jul, 2008
    Bloomex - Near dead and missing flowers
    1-9 Capella Crt
    Phone: 613-228-7673
    www.bloomex.ca

Ordered flowers for my friend's 65th birthday. The flowers arrived almost dead with a couple of roses missing. They also promised iris in the bouquet and that wasn't there as well. Bloomex has the worst customer service. They provide several phone numbers on their site which seems to go to voicemail. I called several times and was unable to speak to a live person. I left messages and no one returned my call. I also sent email but yet to receive a response.

I am disputing some of the charges with my credit card company. You are guaranteed disappointment by ordering from this company.

• We
      5th of Sep, 2008
    Bloomex - Fresh flowers, are you kitting me
    Montreal
    www.bloomex.com

I should have checked all the complaints on this website about Bloomex before ordering!!!

I ordered sunflowers and other flowers for the wedding of one of my friend, what I got was just below all my expectations! The sunflowers were completely thirsty, had already started to rot and were cut so short that I could not even cut another 2 cm . Not only that, but it was clear that these flowers were not freshly cut, as one of their customer agents explained me, these flowers are shipped from Brazil to BC and only then to Ontario. It is clear that after such a long trip the flowers cant be fresh, in particular if there are stored for long period of time!

I have to say that the flowers pots were very nice, but it is clear that the flowers were definitely not worth the money I paid for!

• Bl
      10th of Nov, 2008

A Tout Bloomex Clients qu'A Passé une Commande avec Bloomex dans le passé 5 mois, S.V.P. prener le temps a lire!!!
    Je suis ex-opérateur pour Bloomex, Je suis l'opérateur qui a passé votre commande pour les fleurs ou un panier de cadeau.
    Vous êtes dû à un petit remboursement avec Bloomex. Il y a un signal transitoire dans le système, et vous remarquerez que je vous ai demandé pour votre information de carte de crédit avant de vous donner le total de votre ordre! La raison pour ceci est que les augmentations de prix après l'ordre ont été confirmées. Le suivre est une note du Directeur de Bloomex Angela, tous opérateurs ont été instruits à faire comme sa lettre a demandé!!

21st of Nov, 2008

I did as Dimitri told me to do, mail a letter telling customers I was psm'ing and then moon was full, he still won't pay me. So
    if there are any other ex employee's that have quit or fired from bloomex and have a grievance please contact me, We should talk.
    Thanks

25th of Nov, 2008

Dim Tri refuses to pay me unless I retract what I said and Lie about Bloomex and Bloomex Standards, I absolutley refuse to do this. However Dim Tri is Holding my last weeks pay which was due on Nov. 18-2017. According to Revenue Canada an employer has 7 days or the next pay date to pay the final pay, after this point interest is due..
    If you have not been paid for your work please email me, DimTri wants to go to court and I will be pleased to go to court also ..
    If you have ordered flowers and have not been satisfied please email me..
    I have already compiled a long list of unhappy customers and a few unhappy employee's . I am sure there are a lot more out there ... drop me a line .
    Thanks Yvonne

26th of Nov, 2008
    Bloomex - Crooks
    bloomex
    Phone: 613 216 0959

Bloomex guarantee's to ruin your special day. the owner of this company who is being sued by a few people refuses to give refunds unless you fight him all the way. this is how is gets away with out giving refunds. operators are told to hang up on customers that complain, sales people are for selling, you need your sales if you want your bonus. not only are customrs charged $9.99 to pick up dead flowers, or a $25.00 cancellation fee, sales operators are also charged if your email address is wrong this cost the operator $5 each time, if you clock in 1 minutes early or late your charged, operators are not paid for breaks whether they take them or not.. you dont take a break you still don't get paid for the time you worked. there is someone sitting in the office just timing the sales operators. they don't bother to put anyone extra on customer service,, the important place to put them is to time the staff so they don't get a minute of pay that they shouldnt. dimtri can find more ways to rip the customer and employee off, he should write a book 50 ways to rip people off and smile doing it.. this company is nothing but a scam.. order and be ripped off... its the company motto!!!
    dimtri is still holding my pay after I quit nov. 7th-2017 because they shorted me again on my pay.. he will only pay me if I tell customers I lied and there is no glitch in the computor system that changes the price once you give your credit card... he does't want to have to refund each and every customer that he has ripped off...

27th of Nov, 2008

Yvonne, it is very unfortunate that your disdain for your recent employer has resulted in you posting malicious, defamatory statements, to which you will be held accountable. we found it necessary to clarify some of your nonfactual remarks, so that your posts included with ours will reflect the correct information regarding bloomex.

1- pay structure and breaks - yes, you are not paid for breaks, or your lunch. however, you signed a contract before commencing your employment, which stipulated all these conditions of employment. you agreed, no one forced your to sign the contract, you had the opportunity to decline the position once your read the terms, but you did not.
    A) breaks you did not take - the system records when you log on, make available, make busy and log off. you tried to claim break times on your pay, and you were caught. consequently, you were not paid for it.
    B) your incorrect email deduction - you are given a print out of the incorrect email you have been deducted for at each pay. you can verify for yourself that the emails are incorrect. you make it seem as though bloomex just randomly picks a figure to deduct off your pay, which is incorrect - you get the list of incorrect emails for your own verification.
    C) as for slavery -$10 per hour plus bonuses is a respectable pay considering you are working from home and not subjected to typical expenses such as gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, proper office attire, etc not to mention the convenience of not sitting in rush hour traffic, time traveling to and from work, office politics, etc.

Perhaps the most ridiculous part of your posts is you claiming breaks are unpaid, you don't get paid to take a pee, you get deducted for incorrect emails (which is done to ensure quality and accurate work ethics), etc, which you knew about before and during your employment.

2- the infamous computer glitch - angela sent the email to all operators, she stated there was a glitch, as it was easier to say glitch to operators, then to attempt to explain a system that they do not know, understand or even have access to. the "glitch" in which angela referred to is not a "glitch", it's an adjustment of taxes from province to province. depending on the province which places the order, it default's the tax increment to alberta, and the tax amount is adjusted after the credit card information is entered, as it processes the correct province of origin's tax amount. so your defamatory statement of bloomex "ripping off all orders" is false, you made this statement without even knowing the system. of course, we felt it unnecessary to explain this to operators, as they do not have access to the administration system.

3- privacy policy at bloomex - we want to make this perfectly clear: we at bloomex have never sold, leased, loaned, given away in any form or fashion credit card information. our system doesn't store credit card information, and ms. yvonne belanger would not know this as she has never had access to the administrative system. if, ms. belanger retained any personal customer information for her own gain or profit, she is violation of the contractual agreement she signed, and the privacy act.

4- personally attacking other employees - your malicious, rude comments personally attacking other employees is completely uncalled for. your immense hatred towards megan and angela is unwarranted and unfounded. your comments are disrespectful, considering no one at bloomex has ever personally attacked you or your character, you should consider exercising the same discipline.

5- your behavior - yvonne belanger, you have malevolently and continuously harassed employees at bloomex. you have repeatedly called our 1-800 number to tell operators they are ripping people off, and that they in turn will be ripped off. you, yvonne have illegally placed orders with "fake" credit card information. you have retained bloomex client emails, and sent them deceptive spiteful emails. you post fictitious "emails" from alleged employees and dimitri, to which you cannot substantiate. you have obsessively posted your dishonest remarks repeatedly. you created this drama over purportedly being underpaid for 3 hours, to which was graciously pointed out to you as breaks, has spiraled into chaotic fabricated allegations and deceitful accusations. the most disturbing behavior is you have uttered death threats to both angela and dimitri, you have continuously called at harassed the office, all of your actions have resulted in the police being contacted.
    The police have advised you that we have had no other choice but to get a restraining order against you because of your unlawful and reckless behavior.

6- claims regarding your pay - in regards to your claim for your pay, you are not owed any compensation, as you did not fulfill your contractual obligations which you agreed to abide by.

We do wish you the best in future endeavors, however you will find it difficult to find employment if you continue to illicitly breach company privacy policies and contractual obligations.

Michelle robitaille

Bloomex - Rip off
    bloomex
    1338 Clapp Lane Manotick
    Phone: 613 216 0969

Buyer beware; read the bloomex policy before ordering on line. it clearly states to order at your own risk.. there is a $9.99 charge for picking up an order that was delivered in poor quality. $25.00 cancellation fee. and many other fee's.. the word refund is not in thier vocabulary... check your order and ask for a price before giving your credit card info!!! also you should be aware the sales operators all work out of thier homes, that is the call centre... good luck if you choose to order with the scammers.. you're going to need it...

28th of Nov, 2008

Buyer beware!!! bloomex your on line florist guarantee's
    To rip you off and ruin your special occassion.
    Before ordering with this company check out complaint sites new paper articles and better business bureau.
    There are very few good comments about this company and you can almost be that the good posting come from bloomexpr michelle r.
    Do yourself a favor and save the aggrivation order anywhere else.. bloomex will rip you off..

2nd of Dec, 2008

I order flowers from this company, the flowers that I ordered were not sent instead they changed the order, I had chosen a specific flower my mother's favorite of course and what did they send they flower she hates the most. to boot I ordered chocolates and they sent alcohol chocolates cherries in alcohol, my mother is 84 years old and has never had a drink in her life. policy is they can substitute. and I can pay $9.99 to return the chocolates.
    not only do they expect me to pay for the return of something I didnt order, its near impossible to get someone in customer service and when you do they disconnect you.
    Bad bad place to buy flowers, terrible customer service and I think these people don't care as long as they get your money.
    Also when I asked for the total before giving my credit card # they gave me 1 price and when I recieved the invoice the price went up.. how does that work?

2nd of Dec, 2008

Bloomex still refuses to pay me unless I stop posting the truth, they even have office employess messaging me, telling me they want to help from the inside... like you can trust bloomex yikes!!! when I get my pay I will stop telling the truth about everything, including the glitch that they are trying to cover up by saying its taxes.. well I guess consumer affairs will look after that and they truth will prevail...
    So dimtri don't ask your gopher's to contact me.. deposit my last pay that you owe me... simple

4th of Dec, 2008

I'm hoping someone will check this before ordering (what I should have done) and save time and money.
    Please do not order from bloomex. I ordered flowers that never got there and then got the runaround from there operators, "we will investigate and call you back", "they will be delivered today (4 days late) and we will send you a email confirmation", etc... they never call you back, never send you an email. i'm trying to get my money back now and getting the same "if you have not heard back in 48 hours call us back"

Needless to say, i'm not to hopeful for the refund. I had used ftd in the past and wish I had stuck with them

13th of Dec, 2008

Bloomex is finally picking up so it seems from some posts, maybe they will pay ex employees final wages sometime and stop ripping them off to..
    I don't really think that there will be many good posts in the future about them, I guess it depends on how many employee's have spare time lol...
    Still waiting for my final pay from november 18th-2017
    I haven't posted the truth about bloomex in over a week, like lil ms public relations michelle said.. stop posting the truth and you might get paid... lol
    Guess I need to get back to the posting and keep the truth going..
    Bloomex guarantee's to rip you off!!!

20th of Dec, 2008

BUYER BEWARE****** When ordering flowers on line from Bloomex check out the complaint sites first and save yourself some aggrivation ...
    check the BBB, check out /link removed/ mouthshut.com and any other you can before wasting your money ... above all DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO BEFORE YOU GET A TOTAL...

22nd of Dec, 2008

Buyer Beware when ordering from Bloomex.ca.. BE SURE TO CHECK THE POLICIES AND THE COST OF RETURNING DEAD FLOWERS. READ THE COMPLAINTS THAT ARE POSTED THERE ARE A TON OF SITES ...
    MOST OF ALL BE SURE TO ASK FOR A TOTAL OF YOUR ORDER BEFORE GIVING YOUR CREDIT CARD...
    BEST MOVE WOULD BE TO ORDER ANY WHERE ELSE .. YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE DISAPOINTED WITH BLOOMEX. THEY PRACTICE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF EVERY DAY ... AND ARE VERY GOOD AT IT... THEY WROTE THE BOOK ON SCREWING CUSTOMERS ...
    BEWARE OF BLOOMEX.CA

28th of Dec, 2008

BUYER BEWARE **VALENTINES IS AROUND THE CORNER** Don't disapoint your loved one again this Valentines day by ordering flowers from Bloomex.ca check out the zillion complaints from last year and how they messed up.. Most of all when ordering with BLOOMEX.CA be sure to ask for a total BEFORE giving your credit card info, price changes after.. Keep in mind that all operators placing your order work from thier homes, they are not screened and there is no security measures taken to ensure the safety of your credit information..
    ***BUYER BEWARE OF BLOOMEX.CA***
    Thinking about working for them, think long and hard, the owner of this company still refuses to pay me because I spilled the beans about the glitch that charges more after you give your credit info ... Dimitri is a crook and a THIE[censored] He would no doubt rip off his own family given the opportunity !!!

1st of Jan, 2009

I am an ex employee who is still waiting for a last pay from the Owner of this company, he refuses to pay me because I told people about the glitch in the system which increases the total AFTER you give your credit card info...
    He doesnt like the idea that I post warnings to Read the Bloomex Policies, if they send flowers that are not of good quality (which they often do) you the customer pays to have the flowers returned.. $9.99 Read the polices ...Beware of this company and Read the POLICIES.!!!If your considering working for this company The Best of Luck to You ... Check Revenue Canada Laws regarding being self employed ...**BEWARE**BEWARE**BEWARE**BEWARE**
    FINAL PAY IS OWED FROM NOV 18-08
    P.S.
    Read last years disasters with Valentines Day ... Yikes !!!
    When I get paid I'll stop posting the truth until then ..

25th of Feb, 2009
    Bloomex - Flowers late - terrible customer service
    British Columbia
    Canada

Where are the flowers?? I gave specific instructions when paying, to phone first, as my mother lives in an apartment. The delivery people who presumably are sub-contracted to deliver, never received her phone number or this instruction. I left numerous phone messages (customer service with no one answering!) to cancel the order when it hadn't arrived. Now, she is supposedly getting them tomorrow. After two days of sitting in a box in some warehouse. CRAP customer service (non-existant). LISTEN TO THE OTHERS! BEWARE!

9th of Apr, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

28th of Apr, 2009
    Bloomex - Bad company
    Phone: 613 216 0969
    bloomex.ca

Its so funny to see all the good reports about Bloomex, and its so obvious that the reports are being done by the office itself ... because there is not a chance on this green earth that more than 1 person let alone 10 in a row good comments could be made by anyone other than the office staff ...
    No matter how you look at it ... Bloomex rips everyone off from the moment you give your credit card you have been ripped off ... ask for a total before giving your credit card # then check the price of the invoice they email you oooooopsie its increased ... ha ha glitch in the system ... and if you don't notice the differece they don't let you know ...
    Im still waiting for my last weeks pay and I guess when I tell the world I was PMS'ing as Dimtri suggested maybe I'll get my pay ... lol
    I plan on putting signs on my car and driving around the Ottawa and Toronto area's ... it will be worth the investment ...

13th of May, 2009
    Bloomex - Terrible service
    British Columbia
    1-800-Flowers.ca

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered flowers for my Mom on Mothers day and they were never recieved. and I paid extra for morning delivery to boot!! When they arrived a day later in the evening all she got were 5 wilted tulips!!! Not what I ordered by the way. I didn't pay $80.00 for 5 wilted tulips! I have tried contacting them so many times I have lost count. And either they hang up on me or I have to leave a message. The online help is not any help either. You get a snotty operator who takes forever to get back to you and they told me i couldn't get my money back. (which according to their policies I can). The second time I contacted their online help they said someone would contact me. That was two days ago!

AGAIN DO NOT ORDER from this company they are scam artists. I contact the Better Business Bureau about them and a local TV station who investigates customers who get ripped off. Who knows what will come of it...but if this helps someone else from buying from them then good!!!

24th of May, 2009

**BLOOMEX** **BUYER BEWARE**
    Standard practice for Bloomex is to disconnect the customer from on line chat.
    Standard practice for Bloomex is to disconnect because the customer becomes frustrated and gives up ..
    Post your complaints if you want action, Dimitri the so called owner, the Employer that doesnt pay his employee if they tell the customer about the glitch in the system that charges the customer more after the credit information is taken ...DIMITRI hates the negative publicity and there is alot of it.. Good luck to getting anywhere with anyone on line ...

• Ou
      17th of Jun, 2009
    Bloomex - Flower delivery
    Alberta
    bloomex.ca

This has to be the worst company I have *ever* dealt with.

First, let me state that i've used them for flowery delivery a total of 4 times. each and every time has turned out to be a freakin' nightmare. not only do their prices reflect nothing of the actual cost, but the customer service is by far the weakest exception for such in a business that should work off nothing but.

The first time I placed an order was a year ago for my girlfriend's birthday. I had ordered some roses and balloons. well, the order actually made it there (on time) but did not come with any balloons.

Not a huge deal, until I tried to get a refund. after countless hours of getting the run around, I finally was credited back the money for the cost of these missing ballons.

Regardless, this did not sway me from ordering again on valentine's day. however, this turned out to be the worst experience I have ever had with an online flower delivery company.

I had placed an order for flowers, chocolates and a teddy bear about 2-3 days prior to valentine's, and even paid extra for early delivery the day of so that I would ensure they would arrive on time.

However, nothing was delivered at all. not only did they not inform me of this, but they even tried fighting my word stating that there was a delivery attempt made but nobody was at the address provided when they went to deliver. then, when I asked when the delivery attempt was made they told me at 5:00pm in the afternoon! what??? so why the hell did I pay an additional $15 to have them be delivered in the morning???

From there I got nothing but excuses from every person I spoke to. they told me that valentine's was a busy time of year, and that delays should be accepted. yeah, sure, a delay would be fine - - but missing the entire delivery without being notified is not!!!

So then I tried to demand a refund.

And a refund I did not receive. they told me they would gladly give me a credit. I told them that was great, only if they could do their job.

So here it is, 6 months later, and i'm trying to cash in on my "credit" - - good [censored]ing luck.
    What a god damn cluster [censored]. I tried and tried getting an order placed, and just kept getting the run around.
    Lord knows if this order I just placed will go through. i've tried for 2 days to place it, not hearing anything back and unsure of what the hell is going on. I hate bloomex and I advise anyone thinking of using them for their flower delivery purposes to steer clear of this company (unless you enjoy headaches, [censored] excuses, and wasting your money)

• Ls
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I have ordered about 6 times from Bloomex from BC with delivery in Calgary, Alberta and have always had delivery on time, their website clearly states the delivery charges and prices of the flowers, balloons, etc and I have always been charged the right amount to my credit card. I later talk to the receiver and she insists they are fresh and lovely (as I state that I don't want to order them if they aren't) and describes the flowers that I did order. Balloons were included and were received at times. I ordered a Xmas Table centre and was told it was lovely and had received many comments from visitors. I haven't had to ask for refunds, so haven't had to try that...I did have to change a delivery date as I found out the receiver wouldn't be home, and I think I left a message online and was called by phone to make the change within a reasonable amount of time (same day) and delivery occured on the right day, too. Sorry it hasn't worked out for you...

• Za
      30th of Jul, 2009
    Bloomex - Same day delivery guaranteed NOT!
    Bloomex

Ordered flowers to be delivered to Montreal. Order was placed at 10am. Web site says "Same day delivery guaranteed if you place your order before 1pm". Flowers were not delivered. I called the next day to complain and was told it was due to "technical difficulties" - whatever that means. So I asked about the guarantee. Was told they try to do their best. Once again I asked about the guarantee. Bottom line - guarantee is worthless and only because I ordered with a credit card am I receiving a refund. Avoid this company. Avoid!

19th of Oct, 2009
    Bloomex - Failed delivery of service
    Christopher
    Toronto
    Canada

Don't use bloomex! They are scam artists!

What i'm about to write has been echoed by thousands of other people as I found out by simply using a google search for bloomex. Too bad I didn't google first:

I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered on saturday, 17 october 2017 and paid to have 'same day' delivery. They were supposed to be there by 5pm and by 6pm my wife said they hadn't arrived. I called bloomex and was told they would be there shortly. By 730pm they still weren't there so I called back again and was told the same thing.

Sunday morning, they still hadn't come so I called and complained. I told them I wouldn't pay and was told a rep would call me back. Anka called me back and told me I would pay either the order fee or a cancellation fee. When I explained that bloomex failed to deliver and the delivery was no longer required, she stated she would investigate and if what I claimed was true then I wouldn't have to pay the cancellation fee. She then said that angela, her manager would call me monday.

By 6pm on monday, I grew tired of waiting for a call back. I had called 3 times and emailed twice leaving all the required information for them (On voicemail for the calls) and received no response. I emailed the company again stating I didn't want their product and that I wouldn't pay any money at all.

Finally I received an email stating the product I ordered was in stock and ready to be shipped on tuesday!!! Three days late!!! I was told in that email that if I chose to cancel, I would be charged a cancellation fee of $25!! I wrote back stating I would pay nothing. I have emailed their head office but have been ignored (Apparently that is the company policy for bloomex... Ignore customers).

Don't use this business! They are scam artists and extortionists!

Stay away from bloomex!

• Te
      29th of Oct, 2009

This is your warning. DO NOT order from this company. Truly worst service I have experienced. Called the company and none of the departments could figure out where my order was. None of the departments are integrated. The customer service reps have poor attitudes and are unfriendly. I cannot see how anyone would have a good experience. I'm sure this company will not exist for a long time. Save your money!!!

• Wi
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I ordered a gift basket to be delivered to a business for Christmas. The delivery was to have been the next day. Several days later, they still have not received the gift. The online chat told me they would check it yesterday and get back to me. No one did. I tried online chat again today and was disconnected after one brief statement saying they would check into it. I tried 3 more chats and was disconnected abruptly on each attempt. Once disconnected me without even asking what my issue was. I left two phone messages that went unanswered and emailed them as well. I have just notified my credit card company to remove the charge and told Bloomex to cancel the order. They are the WORST.

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2010
    Bloomex - What was ordered not received

Order #00880989

My sister send flowers to me in Ontario from Arizona. When I receive flowers I take a photo, send to the purchaser with a thank you. In this case what she chose to send was not what was received. It was supposed to contain many carnations among other flowers. What was received had not one carnation but many mums. Florists seem to be substituting less expensive arrangements than what is being paid for. I do not like to hear that people get ripped off in this manner. With today's technology it is easy to share what was purchased with the click of a button. Florists, as in this case, seem to forget that. Although the goal was achieved in surprising me etc. and making me happy, the point is the substitution.

• Hl
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Bloomex - Very disappointed
    bloomex.ca

The product arrived promptly on the day promised, a very large box that was uncommonly light. The contents was nicely packaged with ribbons and arranged in a basket. The contents was most disappointing, it consisted of packages of individual items, of unknown brands, of obscure manufacture. Three small pieces of unrefined fudge, three stale truffles, two very tiny pieces of biscotti, about 20 jelly beans, a number one-ounce boxes of crackers, and a container of cheese whiz masquerating as a brie spread. Each of the items reminded me of snacks passed out in an airplane, in an airline on hard times.

Since it was a gift to me, I find it difficult to be honest with the giver of this who probably was impressed by the website. My company, however, uses services like bloomex claims to be, but I consider myself fortunate to have sampled the product before using the service. I don't expect this company to be around very long, and anyone who is a shareholder should try to unload as quickly as they can.

• Do
      16th of Feb, 2010

the flowers were delivered when I was not at home on a day when it was below freezing . I checked call display and no call was made to see if I'd be home .We, myself and the person who sent them have been phoning them for 3 days now with no satisfaction in fact no contact with a real person just leaving voice mail
    The recording says there is a website Bloomex.com.wecare that I haven't found yet so that I can send them a picture of my frozen flowers

• Ac
      19th of Apr, 2010
    Bloomex - My flowers never reached the patient, and bloomex simply did not care
    bloomex.ca

Bloomex is quite happy to take large sums of money for delivery, but takes no responsibility for delivery to patients in hospitals. They rely on hospital staff to make the final delivery to the patient - who are not paid to do so, therefore have no incentive. Bloomex takes no responsibility for the final recipient actually getting the flowers, and their customer service is happy to state so clearly, despite taking the delivery money. My flowers never reached the patient, and Bloomex simply did not care. Would never use them again.

• Cu
      23rd of Apr, 2010

Hi,

I am also victim of this organization! Ask your Visa/Mastercard company to do a chargeback option! If you can prove you have not receive their product they must give you your money back. Bloomex will then receive a charge/notification of declined payment. This will reduce their credit rating and soon or later will be cut off by the credit card company!

Source:
    "The chargeback mechanism exists primarily for consumer protection. U.S./CA credit card holders are afforded reversal rights by Federal Reserve Regulation Z under the Truth in Lending Act. U.S./CA debit card holders are guaranteed reversal rights by Federal Reserve Regulation E under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act. Similar rights extend globally pursuant to the rules established by the corresponding card association or bank network."

WORSE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!

I'm currently investigating the company and they are a very unlucky company to have me as their customer (ripped off customer)
    I have phone recordings that soon or later I would like to expose to the world! I'm currently looking at what my rights are as a consumer.

Please feel free to contact me anytime!!

30th of Sep, 2010
    Bloomex - Lost delivery/no customer service
    Canada

I sent--or rather, I tried to send--a basket of fruit and chocolate through Bloomex to my mother and sister-in-law to the Ste-Justine hospital in Montreal where they were caring for my life-threateningly ill nephew while he underwent a bone marrow transplant.

Bloomex shipped through CanPar, and even though I had specified the department, floor, room number and name of my nephew, it never made it there. My sister in law and a nurse looked for it all over the hospital without success; the nurse said it wasn't in any of the places where it should have been dropped off.

Bloomex never answered any of my queries so I turned to CanPar. They had dropped the basket off in shipping at the hospital and only gotten a mostly illegible first name as a signature, so it was impossible to track it down. Shipping said they had no record of the package, and that it was against hospital policy to deliver items within the hospital anyway. So basically Canpar just dropped it off at the first convenient spot without checking to see if it would be delivered to the recipient in the hospital, and didn't even get a full name. The illegible-first-name guy probably ate the fruit and chocolate.

Canpar wouldn't help me because they said they had delivered it to the hospital, not caring that it was dropped off at the wrong place in the hospital and had never reached the person it was sent to. But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, as far as I'm concerned. It's like they delivered a package to an apartment building and dropped it off with the plumber in the furnace room instead of taking it to the apartment, or making sure it would get there. While I was at the hospital caring for my nephew myself, I saw other courriers delivering flowers and balloons and things directly to the ward he was in, they didn't just drop it off any old place in the hospital. And of course, Bloomex completely ignored dozens and dozens of attempts to contact them. Canpar is as bad as Bloomex, and paired together they're a nightmare.

I didn't know you could go through the credit card company to get a chargeback when you don't get the goods or services you paid for. I will remember that next time.

• T4
      11th of Feb, 2011

Ordered flowers for my mothers birthday before noon from the UK, paid $15 for delivery the same day as the order. The order clearly read Order to be normal delivery between 12 and 5pm. Nope. No response from their customer service, no follow up email stating they would not make the order. No answers, just ignored. The worst online ordering service I've ever experienced. I would defiintely NEVER use Bloomex again. I've had flowers ordered online before and there are other companies who actually spoke directly with me when I followed up, unlike this useless group of so called customer service people. The only answer I received is that it was under investigation. They would send me an email. After giving Bloomex my number repeatedly. What a joke. FTD! At least they answer their phones and respond timely. There are others as well. Thanks Bloomex for screwing up my order and DOING NOTHING!