Bloomex / Flowers and gift basket

1 1-9 Capella CrtOttawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 613-228-7673

I purchased flowers and a gift basket from www.bloomex.ca for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers and basket arrived 4 days late, the flowers were the incorrect order, half of them were dead and the other half didn't open. The gift basket treats were cheap and had the wrong card attached to it. When you call the service center you only get an answering machine that tells you to leave a message so your issue can get resolved quickly, what a joke...it's been over 2 weeks now and my mom has been waiting for someone to pick up her dead flowers at the office with everyone watching out for the MIA pick up man, how embarrassing!!! We would just like to warn people that if you would like the correct order and flowers that aren't dead not to do business with this company! Save yourself the frustration and disappointment!

Comments

• Rs
      1st of Jun, 2008

RIPPED OFF BY BLOOMEX!!!

This company is a complete rip-off. I think Google should take them off the list when googling "florist" or "flower delivery" because this company cannot handle either of those.

Their service, product and price is ridiculous.

Customer service is at the bottom of their list!

They charge insane prices for crappy, late, product and good luck getting in touch with anyone.

I am a very disappointed almost BLOOMEX customer.
    I will call the local grocery store in the town in which you would like to have your flowers delivered and you will probably be pleasantly surprised!

Always ask for a picture of the flowers you have delivered to ensure you got what you paid for.

You do not have to spend $80 plus dollars to have beautiful flowers delivered.

Stop BLOOMEX !!

• Ba
      5th of Aug, 2008

What a crock! Thank you Bloomex for removing my complaint on your web blog. NOTE TO EVERYONE. WHEN YOU POST ON THE BLOOMEX WEB SITE YOUR POST REALLY DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE. YOU CAN SEE YOUR POST, BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN! MY SISTER COULDN'T SEE MINE AND I COULDN'T SEE HERS, BUT WE COULD SEE OUR OWN. THEN THEY ARE REMOVED. BLOOMEX, BLOOMEX, BLOOMEX, YOU GET SHADIER AND SHADIER... I see that you screen the complaints and only leave good reviews. I will post again. To everyone out there who can read this (even for just a short time)my experience with Bloomex was truly horrible. I ordered 70 dollars worth of flowers. They were delivered 5 days late and were totally DEAD. I spent the better part of June trying to get in touch with someone in their customer service dept. I could only get an operator who works out of their home. I even asked the operator how she could work for such a fraudulent company? She had no response….I sent Bloomex pictures of the DEAD flowers my friend (who was recovering from surgery) had to take. After a least a dozen e-mails and daily calls to any number I could find (by the way if you look up FRAUD in the yellow pages, you’ll find Bloomex’s number) only to be informed that I would have to pay an additional 9.95 on top of the money that they already took from me for DEAD flowers so that they could send a driver to pick them up. Apparently they need their DEAD product back in order to issue a refund. It took them 2 weeks to send someone to pick up the DEAD flowers, which by this time were so decayed that even CSI agents would have a hard time figuring out what the heck was in the rotten box that everyone had to trip over for 2 weeks! Great customer service BLOOMEX. You should be ashamed of yourselves. May Karma bite you in the butt. I’m sure you will remove this complaint as you did my last one. Go right ahead. I am letting everyone I know know how horribly I was treated by your company. Shame shame shame.

27th of Nov, 2008

I ordered flowers from Bloomex to be delivered in Lake Lousie to my daughter. The flowers when they arrived had a couple of broken lilies, my daughter said they were beautiful except for the broken stems. i called Bloomex and told the customer service rep about this, my hopes were that the courier company would take more pride in the packages they deliver. The Bloomex customer service rep was very helpful, she apologized, and explained that when deliveries are outside major cities they use a courier company. There are those drivers that do not take the care they should when delivering Bloomex flowers, and the customer service rep told me he would send out a new bouquet FREE of CHARGE for the inconvenience. I was very impressed with the way they dealt with my small complaint. I found them to be very accomodating, and I understand that things can get damaged during delivery- God knows Canada Post has kindly delivered fragile Christmas presents in thousands of shattered pieces, and then told me "well we aren't responsible for damaged items"!!! At least Bloomex was ALOT more accomodating and my daughter was doubly surprised.

Order #00843672- Thanks to Gilbert for the great service!

28th of Nov, 2008

The experience was very positive, starting from the lovely lady in the Maritimes who took the order, she was helpful and very friendly. The flowers were perfect, and my granddaughter loves the little teddy bear. I would use this service again, for sure. I have had bad experiences with another florist, resulting in lots of extra charges. With your service, I knew exactly how much I was paying right from the start. Carole

• Je
      28th of Nov, 2008

After I made my order from what I saw regarding comments online I got worried but my delivery was made to the hospital the day requested and from all accounts the flower arrangement was beautiful. They even remembered to include my special request of yellow roses my friend's favourite which really cheered her up.

Thank you.
    Sheelagh

29th of Nov, 2008

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend from Bloomex to be delivered in Calgary for our anniversary, I had to be away on business so I wasn't able to be with her for our special day. I entrusted Bloomex to relay my love to her, and they did a fantastic job! She got the flowers on time and when I returned home 3 days later, the flowers were still beautifula nd fresh, the blooms just starting to open nicely.

I am very glad I made the choice of using Bloomex, and I will continue to use them in the future.
    Ben

4th of Feb, 2009

Bloomex is a real joke. My mom wasn't there for her birthday on the date i asked for the delivery, so now 1 week later i am still waiting for something to happen. All I have gotten from bloomex's crappy customer service (through email of course, they don't do phone support which just shows how bad their service is) is them asking me for the address/phone number THREE TIMES with generic emails. They do not even read my replies obviously. They also do not offer refunds saying the refunding fee would be the same cost as the flowers???

Never ever going to use bloomex again, nor should you. they obviously do not care about their customers AT ALL.