Bloomex / Flowers and gift basket
I purchased flowers and a gift basket from www.bloomex.ca for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers and basket arrived 4 days late, the flowers were the incorrect order, half of them were dead and the other half didn't open. The gift basket treats were cheap and had the wrong card attached to it. When you call the service center you only get an answering machine that tells you to leave a message so your issue can get resolved quickly, what a joke...it's been over 2 weeks now and my mom has been waiting for someone to pick up her dead flowers at the office with everyone watching out for the MIA pick up man, how embarrassing!!! We would just like to warn people that if you would like the correct order and flowers that aren't dead not to do business with this company! Save yourself the frustration and disappointment!
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address