Bloomexnon delivery of funeral arrangements.

Miss Elizabeth McDonald messages me regarding my negative feedback on

All I'm asking is for a refund to my credit card, and not a store credit.
Why would I ever order anything from a business that has no ethical practices.

It's the principal of the matter.

From messages with Elizabeth McDonald of Bloomex -January 18th

Miss McDonald - We saw your post and want to sincerely apologize for any delay or miss regarding your very important funeral order. If you would like to private message our Facebook page, we will be happy to provide another review by our customer service senior manager.
So sorry again if we caused any additional distress at a difficult time.
Best regards,
Bloomex

My Response- Miss McDonald, I would like to have this matter reviewed by the Senior Manager.

Rosa

Miss McDonald - Of course - Could you please send me the order number and I can then call up your file and relay the information to the senior manager for a full review. Thank you

My Response - The order number 2004242.

Miss McDonal - Okay got it- Thanks for sending it. I will check the fie and also copy and paste your Facebook post in an email to the manager. I like to follow up with our customers whenever possible to ensure that our customer service agents are taking care of things to our mutual satisfaction. The manager should be in touch asap or feel free to send a private message to our Bloomex Facebook page at any time. We hope this helps and so sorry again for such a disappointment.

My response - thank you

Miss McDonald- Hi again Rosa,
The manager just relayed apologies and states that your order wll be refunded in full. I hope this has helped and our condolences again on your mother's passing and that our delivery did not meet your expectations.
Best regards

My response- Hello Miss McDonald, I would like to confirm that you will be crediting my credit card.

Miss McDonald - I am so sorry to have to be the one to relay this but the manager says she has emailed you with an update. Apparently the manager phoned the florist and went back through the preparation and delivery sheet. It appears that a standing floral arrangement was indeed delivered to the funeral, but it was heart shaped as opposed to the standard shape. The heart shape is actually to greater value and it was delivered to the correct address on time. As such they are saying because delivery of a floral spray took place they are unable to refund the card, but can issue a store credit to full value of the order instead. I am sorry if this was not as expected - I was going on the first email reply they gave me, when they thought the funeral had been missed and nothing at all had arrived. The usual store policy as stated on the website is for quality issues we offer a resend or a store credit. In this case they figured the store credit would be easier as then if you want to order something for yourself or for a future occasion you will have it on file for use anytime. I apologize for any miscommunication on this as they were relaying information to me before they had received the call back from the florist. We hope that the full store credit helps and at least the heart spray that was sent made it to the funeral and was at higher value.

My response - Miss McDougal, what I ordered was the Unequivocal love arrangement which was what represented my mother. Once I saw the order that was sent I called. It's not the value of the flowers, but what it represented. No one even bothered to call. The arrangement received was left at the funeral home to be returned back. You bury a parent only once. Your company left a very negative and insulting experience to say the least.

Miss McDonald - Rosa, Thank you for your additional explanation. We are so sorry again that the floral staff was not able to get the Unequivocal Love arrangement made but they don't like to send any blooms that aren't fresh. They substituted a heart arrangement instead per company policy but we understand that you didn't like it, which is why the manager authorized a full store credit for your future use at any time. We have asked the manager to call you to better explain things for you and they will be contacting you tomorrow morning. We hope at least that this explanation and time helps at least a little bit especially at this understandably difficult time.

My response - Miss McDonald it would had been more considerate had the florist or any of your agents called before taking that decision on their own. Even the funeral home found this practice wrong.
As a business dealing with customers, there are standards that should be put into practice. Your customers should be notified of any changes, especially in this case. Being in the customer service industry, the reputation of any business relies on the customers. Without customers there eventually is no business.

Hi again Rosa,
Best regards

Hi Rosa, Thank you for your additional explanation. We are so sorry again that the floral staff was not able to get the Unequivocal Love arrangement made but they don't like to send any blooms that aren't fresh. They substituted a heart arrangement instead per company policy but we understand that you didn't like it, which is why the manager authorized a full store credit for your future use at any time. We have asked the manager to call you to better explain things for you and they will be contacting you tomorrow morning. We hope at least that this explanation and time helps at least a little bit especially at this understandably difficult time.

Ro
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

• Ji
      Jan 24, 2017

Believe me I know how you feel... these people are heartless and despicable. They have no manager. Or at least they do not want to be held accountable for shoddy service. I think they are thieves and should be held accountable. A lawsuit against them should be the next step...a class action lawsuit. There appears to be a sufficient number of disgruntled 'customers' . I'm in if anyone wants to.