Bloomex / flowers not delivered

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I placed an order on Oct 25th for flowers to be delivered for my daughter's birthday on Oct 27th. My order number is #[protected]. I spent $80.18 on Flowers, balloon and a vase.

I received an status update email yesterday saying my order was IN Transit when I specially noted for the flowers to be delivered on the 27th. I tried calling it was waste of time, couldn't get anyone on the phone to talk. I tried the Live Chat, they couldn't answer what has happened. I emailed wecare@bloomex and received a response back saying the status update email was sent in an error and order will be delivered tomorrow (27th). I check the status this morning its been In Transit, I emailed again to wecare@bloomex to confirm when would the order be delivered. They said it will by 5pm est, but flower didnt get delivered. I tried the online chat at 530pm est to find out what is going on. The person couldnt help at all, he had to send email to Deliver department and won't know any information until tomorrow, which is just absurd. I asked him if I could speak to someone to file a complaint but he said there is no customer contact number and to send a email for my complaint. How does that help, my daughter's birthday is today and I wanted to send her flowers on her birthday. She is student and living in residence away from home.I wanted to make her day special but bloomex completely ruined it. I don't understand how this company does not a anyone to talk on the phone. I spent all day in frustration waiting for you to deliver the flower and not its too late for me to even try to order from anywhere else. I am in tears because what you guys did.

I can't even put in word how dissatisfied I am with Bloomex's service. Its complete fraud. How do I get my money back? I will never ever use Bloomex service in my life again, and nor will anyone from my family or friend will ever use the business.

Iq