Bloomex / false advertising
I almost died, but Bloomex decided to send me a Happy Birthday balloon instead of the Get Well Soon balloon that was ordered. If that wasn't insulting enough, Bloomex replaced the flowers ordered with an arrangement listed on their website for less than HALF the price!
They refused to provide a partial refund to the sender for the flowers, nor refund the balloon as "a balloon went out"!! They have very poor customer service, if their phone was answered at all, the rep would briefly listen, and then put the sender on hold for several minutes, then hang up on them! I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Google Bloomex, and the word "scam" comes up. I would audit all the positive reviews to see if they come from the same IP address as Bloomex. I couldn't be more disappointed.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - delivered too late 
- Bloomex - dead flowers 
- Bloomex - buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - horrible service! 
- Bloomex - flowers 
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered 
- Bloomex.ca - bloomex nothing but a rip off scam buying flowers or working for them 
- Bloomex Canada - customer service