Bloomex Canada / Wrong flowers, delivery, no customer service
I ordered 4 identical flower arrangements for my family in BC for Xmas. Here are the issues I encountered and as yet, have not received any response to emails or phone messages.
- Emailed to change delivery date (1 week in advance). No response. Finally did a Online Chat and had person confirm new delivery date (but did not print out chat log). Flowers still arrived on original delivery date. Flowers were broken, missing candles, ribbon, & pine cones, and greenery was not varied.
Missing candles, cones, exotic foliage and ribbons.
Missing candles, no pine cones, and only 1 type of greenery.
I was always able to get to a person if I wanted to order, but never if I wanted to have customer service.
This is their description of what was ordered - LF54-50 - compare it to what was delivered for order 1:
Perfectly arranged in this festive arrangement are 2 candles, 4 roses, 7 red carnations, 5 chrysanthemums, corns, assorted greens, decorative ribbons and container with special floral foam to keep flowers fresh for at least a week.
More Bloomex Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - Flowers 
- Bloomex - Flower delivery
- Bloomex - Flowers not delivered 
- Bloomex.ca - Bloomex nothing but a rip off scam buying flowers or working for them 
- Bloomex Canada - Customer service