Bloomex CA / Order not delivered
I ordered a bunch of flowers and chocolates to be delivered to my sisters in Canada on the 27/05/09. It was supposed to be special and a surprise. I paid a premium for the delivery to take place on the morning of 27/5/09. The flowers and chocolates were not delivered. I try to contact the company to trace the order but received a pre recorded message. I am angry and upset at what this company has done. It is advertised as a reputable Canadian company which delivers flowers for special occassions. Based on that I placed my order with them. It is only after I had placed my order did I read the comments about the horrible service this company gives to their customers. They have taken my money, have not delivered the goods and have scammed me. If anyone in that company has any sense of conscience and decency they will not do this to people and shatter their occassions. I hope the Canadian trading standards get onto them .
More Bloomex CA Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address