Bloomex Australia / Delivered too late

I ordered from Bloomex Australia. I paid extra money for fast delivery. I needed these flowers exactly on the next day at 5! They were delivered two days after. I don’t need them anymore. I will not pay for them! This company told that these flowers cannot be sold to anyone else but I don’t care.

Be

Comments

• St
      14th of Feb, 2008
    Bloomex Flowers - 2 separate orders incorrect!
    Bloomex Flowers
    Toronto
    www.Bloomex.ca

I have used this company once before and had an agreeable experience. Delivery was late, however flowers at least arrived. However this time I order Valentine's day flowers for my mom and for my husband's mom. The first order was delivered on time, however without the balloon that was added to the purchase. For the second order we had paid extra for the early delivery however the flowers were delivered late, therefore making the recipient wait around for delivery. I have left a message explaining the complaint, and will see what happens. It was a nice thought that compared to FTD prices there could be a service comparable yet for reasonable costs, but I'm almost wondering if it's just better to pay the extra cost.

14th of Feb, 2008

I too had the same experience and would NOT recommend Bloomex at all. On two separate orders - one arrived however was not the correct order and arrived without the additional card that I paid for. The second order did not arrive! What is up with the answering machine for customer service... very poor experience overall!

15th of Feb, 2008

I ordered flowers for Valentines day, they were never delivered, I cannot get anyone from the company to take care of this,
    Buyer Beware

21st of Feb, 2008

Would definately not recommend this company... Ordered flowers for Valentine's and the wrong order came and it was late... The flowers sent were half the price ordered and now after a week, 3 phone calls, 4 emails and 3 chat sessions I can get NO ONE to deal with their problem. Actually, on one phone call the lady agreed to send out a new bouquet the very next day however, as of yet haven't seen that. As far as I'm concerned this company SUCKS and I'd never recommend them or do business with them again. The only thing I can do next is call Visa and see if I can get a fraud case going against the company to at least get my money back.

• Le
      25th of Feb, 2008

This has got to be the worst florist I have ever had to deal with. Not only did the flowers arrive dead, but they were delievered a day after valentines day and the florist didn't include the note my that was supose to be included. When i asked for a refund several times, not one employee could help me. The website states they have an oshawa location which they do not. They charge you 9.99 to pick up the dead flowers to return them to the warehouse. One employee said they have never given a full refund since she started with the company. It's a total scam. The flowers and customer service all s^ck.

29th of Mar, 2008
    Bloomex - Cannot speak to a manager! Ever!
    bloomex.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=230

Just try calling them and ask them to speak to a manager! You will never ever be put through to a manager, nor will one ever call you.

It's an online business they tell you and everything is done through email via a customer service representative - that can do very little to help if something goes wrong.

29th of Mar, 2008
    Bloomex - No recourse for misleading business
    bloomex.ca/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The Bloomex site guarantees same delivery or do they?
    Not if you read the fine print =

"Our production facilities are serving for same day delivery Greater Toronto, Ottawa, Greater Montreal, Calgary and Greater Vancouver.

We are using overnight courier to deliver your order to locations outside of above areas.

Please note that your order for outside of our production facility areas may be delivered next business day if it was placed less than 24 hours before delivery. Please note, that we will not compensate late delivery in this case. We will do our best to deliver birthday, anniversary and funeral orders on the date you specified using overnight delivery or partner florists in the area.
    We do not deliver on Sunday and statutory holidays. The order placed for delivery on Sunday will be delivered on Saturday or the following Monday.
    Orders placed for delivery on holidays will be delivered the next available date."

I strongly recommend that you not use this company at all!

• So
      14th of Jun, 2008

Its truly frustrating. They calim to have never met the person who they work for. They were hired via email and all their communications are via email. Its because people will put up with it. Even me, I have used their service twice... the first time the flowers were a day late and they double billed me. The second time they didnt show up at all ... happy birthday mom.

• Ti
      16th of Jul, 2008
    Bloomex - WORST COMPANY EVER
    Canada

This is the worst company ever.

I am still fighting over a Fathers Day gift. Luckily I am in Ottawa and can travel to their head office...However...you still can not speak to anyone...but if you put up a stink then they will call their manager.
    They delivered Orchids upside down and dead. Then to replace it they sent a fruit basket. Finally after me going to the head office they did send my dad another orchid.

In the mean time...they tried to deliver my brother a basket. couldn't send it and then after I told them to leave it next door just suddenly decided that they wouldn't deliver it at all. and canceled it. And told my brother that I cancelled it.

I hate them
    I hate them
    I hate them.

I am going to the head office this week again, because they have finally decided that they WONT even email me again!!!

• Nm
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Bloomex is the WORST service I have EVER used. Stay away!!!

• Cy
      26th of Aug, 2008

Stay away from this company! The service and communication are absolutely terrible.

I ordered a flower arrangement for my mother-in-law who just had major surgery. The order was placed in the morning of August 19, 2008 for delivery same day - or next day at latest. I was out of town for a few days and when I contacted my mother-in-law on Sunday, Aug 24th the flowers had still not arrived. Attempts to contact Bloomex were futile. Their customer service phone line only lets you leave a message. When you attempt to talk to a live person at the order desk, they tell you that they only take orders and can't help you. You are re-directed to the voicemail or website with promises that someone will get back to you promptly. That never happens. After no response to my email and voicemail on Sunday, I contacted the company on Monday, August 25th. in the morning. Or, at least I attempted to contact someone. Again, the same run-around. Finally, some kind soul on the order desk said she would file an investigation on my behalf and ensure the flowers were sent that same day. I requested a call or email on Monday letting me know that the flowers were, indeed, sent. I was assured that I would get contacted.

After 5 hours of waiting, I finally called back to see what was happening. This time, a not so accomodating order desk operator insisted she could not help me. Live chat was even worse - they said they could not share what was in their data base with me. All they would tell me is that my order was under investigation and no information would be shared until the investigation was completed. My response was to simply please send the flowers - the reasons for delay/non-delivery could be sent to me at a later date. No one would confirm completion of the order.

I attempted several times to get the phone number of a manager or supervisor - to no avail. In desperation, I went to the Better Business Bureau web site - something I should have done before placing an order, and filed a complaint. The website had the name of Bloomex Inc president - Dmitri Lokhonia- with a phone number, but guess what? The phone number once again takes you to their maddening intake line - you can't get to speaking to anyone of consequence. I demanded to speak to a manager asap, and left a message as such. Of course - no one contacted me.

The flowers did arrive on August 25th - at about 2:00 p.m., my mother-in-law informed me that evening. She says they were absolutely beautiful and perfect, albeit late.

And Bloomex has still not got in touch with me to inform me the order was successfully delivered, despite my repeated requests.

I am still requesting a refund as the promise of same or next day delivery was not met, however, I doubt I will ever hear from this company again.

I will never use Bloomex again, and from now on I will research the Better Business Bureau before making any business transaction. the BBB had an unsatisfactory rating for Bloomex, that if I had checked, would have saved myself a lot of time and aggravation.

22nd of Sep, 2008
    Bloomex - Non arrival
    4271 Shelby lane
    Valdosta
    Georgia

To whom it may concern,
    I purchased an order for flowers to be sent on the 21st. I called the recepient on the 22nd to congratulate and found that my order was not received. I would like some one to please look into this.

My order #00507146

my e-mail: damarisparongao@hotmail.com

sincerely, Damaris Parongao

• Po
      26th of Sep, 2008
    Bloomex - Flowers Delivered
    bloomex.ca

I have ordered flowers from bloomex.ca MANY times and they were always beautiful!!

My sister lives in Edmonton, my mom lives in Red Deer, and we live in Montreal. Our family and friends are scattered all over Canada, and we are very fortunate that Bloomex is able to provide us with flowers to send on anniversaries, birthday, etc.

We want to thank BLOOMEX for their beautiful flowers and wonderful services. Keep up the good work!!

Polly L.
    Longueuil, QC

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2008

I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITHTHE "CUSTOMER SERVICE"
    Even I too, a florist, have learned my buyer beware lesson from Bloomex.
    We have no wire service such as FTD for precisely this reason. Large volume call centres and websites can't possibly do the same job a professional florist can.
    We usually contact a florist directly by phone & email and pay by visa. This seems to be the most reliable way to ensure a timely delivery of a good product. I have never had a problem doing it this way.
    One of my newer staff members sent an order with bloomex to help one of our customers get flowers to Ontario (it came up first on google and she did not shop around I guess).
    I have been given the run around for a week now on a non delivery. I was offered a resend which does no good as the recipient is no longer in that location (it was for a graduation ceremony) or cancellation at a charge of $25.00. Now I have to dispute it with my credit card company. I feel that these guys are running nothing more than a scam.
    I will never use a wire or internet service again.
    From now on all my business goes to small florists in actual retail shops.
    Thanks for sharing your stories, I'm glad I'm not the only person to be ripped off by these guys, and I hope these guys get what's coming to them. FAILURE.

7th of Nov, 2008
    Bloomex.ca - Crooks-
    Bloomex.ca
    9 Capella Court Ottawa
    Ottawa
    Phone: 888 912 5666
    bloomex.ca

I was employed in May by Bloomex at 11.00$ hrly plus 3.5% commission, operator pay $5.00 per incorrect email .. plus a break fee that u pay if you take one, on an 8 hour shift the operator is not paid for a bathroom break, coffee break or lunch break or any other break, If you pee you pay or rather dont get paid .. A contract was signed. 6 months down the road they decide that operators wont be doing customer service although we answer most calls for customer service (part of the run around)so they are lowering our pay rate to $10 hrly from $11 and commission will be given $1 if you sell so many orders over 60.00 and $1.5 if your conversion is good ... but an accurate conversion is not possible. It works out that if you get your bonus it is equal to the hrs you worked that pay period .. so if you worked 25 hrs you get 25.$ extra ... whoopie compared to the 3.5% . In the long run people they give the customers the run around to get money back or a service they paid for and they do the same to the employee's ... By Joining the Bloomex Team You can get Screwed as well as being a customer ..

14th of Nov, 2008
    Bloomex/ Plant Basket Sign 2 Helium Balloons - not arriving on specific date as requested and I had paid an added fee to make suerer that gift basket was delivered on stated time
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Phone: 1-888-912-5666

On fri., 11/07/08 I ordered a flowering plants gift basket( 4plants) and 2 helium Happy Birthday balloons for a Dr. friend of mine for his birthday. I wanted something very special for him and to have it delivered on Sat., 11/08/08. It was the first time I had gone onto a web site and ordered an arrangement. I saw what I thought he would like and phoned in the order. The person assured me that the basket would get there on time. Their supplier was also in Calgaryl, even though she told me that I was talking to Ottawa. She also said that there would be an extra $15.00 fee to ensure delivery. I agreed. I had an appointment with the Dr. on Mon., 11/10/08. I found out that the gift basket did not arrive until Mon., 1110/08 and they were left of the front door step of the business. Staff open the offices at 0700 a.m. They were in poor shape and did not resemble the the order I had chosen. When I arrived home in Red Deer, AB. I telephoned the 1 888 number and after listening to all of the options you still ended up with an answering machine to record your message. During the course of two days I tried in vain to get a hold of someone to tlak to other than a machine. None of my phonecalls were returned...Cosequently, this was a very caostly affair that will long be remembered and a definite something, something to share...Sandy from Red Deer, AB

19th of Nov, 2008
    Bloomex.ca - scammer
    1338 Clapp Lane
    ottawa/toronto
    Phone: 613 216 0969

BLOOMEX; AS DIMITRI STATES IN HIS REBUTTAL, HE HAS A CALL CENTRE ... SALES OPERATORS WORK FROM HOME, HE HAS SOMEONE IN THE MANOTICK OFFICE, CHECKING TIME ON OPERATORS, CUSTOMER SERVICE WHERE MAYBE 2 OPERATORS ARE ... MAYBE IF THERE NOT OUTSIDE SMOKING, OR BUSY PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE ...SALES OPERATORS DO NOT HAVE A PHONE # FOR DIMITRI THE OFFICE STAFF ANGELA DOESNT LET ANYONE GET TO DIMITRI WITHOUT GOING THREW HER FIRST, AND IF YOUR A CUSTOMER CHANCES ARE SLIM ... SHE IS ALL SWEET AND ACCOMADATING ON THE PHONE, , , BUT IM SURE YOUR AWARE OF THE WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING OR JUDAS ...

20th of Nov, 2008
    Bloomex - RIP OFF COMPANY
    BLOOMEX.CA
    1338 CLAPP LANE
    OTTAWA TORONTO
    Phone: 613 216 0969/613 783 0889

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN, AGAIN IM BEING RIPPED OFF BY DIMITRI OWNER OF BLOOMEX. UNLESS I SIGN A LETTER RETRACTING THE TRUTHS I SAID AND TELL PEOPLE I LIED HE WON'T GIVE ME MY LAST WEEKS PAY ... SO ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT I TOLD THE TRUTH TO ..IM TELLING YOU A LIE NOW SO I CAN GET MY LAST WEEKS PAY THAT I WORKED FOR AND GOT SCAMMED ON HOURS ALSO AGAIN !!! PAR FOR THE COURSE WITH DIMITRI .. SO FOLKS IM LYING TO YOU TO GET MY PAY ... DIMITRI RUNS A GOOD HONEST COMPANY AND IS A VERY CARING AND DEDICATED THEIF ... YVONNE

21st of Nov, 2008

I disagreed ! I just order a spray of flowers to be delivered to a funeral and the flowers NEVER SHOWED UP ! I called them and they told me that the flowers were delivered. I was AT the funeral and it wasn't there. It's my first time and LAST using them. I'm really disappointed with their service. It's a Funeral - how can you messed up ? it's bad business.

• Mi
      26th of Nov, 2008

Yvonne, it is very unfortunate that your disdain for your recent employer has resulted in you posting malicious, defamatory statements, to which you will be held accountable. We found it necessary to clarify some of your nonfactual remarks, so that your posts included with ours will reflect the correct information regarding Bloomex.

1- PAY STRUCTURE AND BREAKS- Yes, you are not paid for breaks, or your lunch. HOWEVER, you signed a contract BEFORE commencing your employment, which stipulated ALL these conditions of employment. YOU agreed, no one forced your to sign the contract, you had the opportunity to decline the position once your read the terms, but you DID NOT.
    A) Breaks you did not take -the system records when you log on, make available, make busy and log off. You tried to claim break times on your pay, and you were caught. Consequently, you were not paid for it.
    B) Your incorrect email deduction- you are given a print out of the incorrect email you have been deducted for at each pay. You can verify for yourself that the emails are incorrect. You make it seem as though Bloomex just randomly picks a figure to deduct off your pay, which is incorrect- you get the list of incorrect emails for your own verification.
    C) As for SLAVERY -$10 per hour plus bonuses is a respectable pay considering you are working from home and not subjected to typical expenses such as gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, proper office attire, etc not to mention the convenience of not sitting in rush hour traffic, time traveling to and from work, office politics, etc.

Perhaps the most ridiculous part of your posts is you claiming breaks are unpaid, you don't get paid to take a pee, you get deducted for incorrect emails (which is done to ensure quality and accurate work ethics), etc, which you knew about before and during your employment.

2- THE INFAMOUS COMPUTER GLITCH- Angela sent the email to all operators, she stated there was a glitch, as it was easier to say glitch to operators, then to attempt to explain a system that they do not know, understand or even have access to. The "glitch" in which Angela referred to is not a "glitch", it's an adjustment of taxes from province to province. Depending on the province which places the order, it default's the tax increment to Alberta, and the tax amount is adjusted after the credit card information is entered, as it processes the correct province of origin's tax amount. So your defamatory statement of Bloomex "ripping off all orders" is false, you made this statement without even knowing the system. Of course, we felt it unnecessary to explain this to operators, as they do not have access to the administration system.

3- PRIVACY POLICY AT BLOOMEX- We want to make this perfectly clear: WE AT BLOOMEX HAVE NEVER SOLD, LEASED, LOANED, GIVEN AWAY IN ANY FORM OR FASHION CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Our system doesn't store credit card information, and Ms. Yvonne Belanger would NOT know this as she has never had access to the Administrative system. If, Ms. Belanger retained any personal customer information for her own gain or profit, she is violation of the contractual agreement she signed, and the Privacy Act.

4- PERSONALLY ATTACKING OTHER EMPLOYEES- Your malicious, rude comments personally attacking other employees is completely uncalled for. Your immense hatred towards Megan and Angela is unwarranted and unfounded. Your comments are disrespectful, considering no one at Bloomex has ever personally attacked you or your character, you should consider exercising the same discipline.

5- YOUR BEHAVIOR- Yvonne Belanger, you have malevolently and continuously harassed employees at Bloomex. You have repeatedly called our 1-800 number to tell operators they are ripping people off, and that they in turn will be ripped off. You, Yvonne have illegally placed orders with "fake" credit card information. You have retained Bloomex client emails, and sent them deceptive spiteful emails. You post fictitious "emails" from alleged employees and Dimitri, to which you cannot substantiate. You have obsessively posted your dishonest remarks repeatedly. You created this drama over purportedly being underpaid for 3 hours, to which was graciously pointed out to you as breaks, has spiraled into chaotic fabricated allegations and deceitful accusations. The most disturbing behavior is you have uttered death threats to both Angela and Dimitri, you have continuously called at harassed the office, all of your actions have resulted in the police being contacted.
    The police have advised you that we have had no other choice but to get a restraining order against you because of your unlawful and reckless behavior.

6- CLAIMS REGARDING YOUR PAY- In regards to your claim for your pay, you are not owed any compensation, as you did not fulfill your contractual obligations which you agreed to abide by.

We do wish you the best in future endeavors, however you will find it difficult to find employment if you continue to illicitly breach company privacy policies and contractual obligations.

Michelle Robitaille