BlogTeamUSA.com / Blog team scam

1 Albania Review updated:

I have seen some posts about blogteamusa.com on this site and I fully agree with them. We also received their message where they asked for about $500 in order to "repair" our reputation. Then I found five or six same or very similar complaints about us, posted a week prior we received that message. They obviously were posted by people that have never appeared our customers.

They post garbage on complaints sites and then they beg money to clog forums and blogs with "nice" words about you.

Comments

• Br
      13th of Oct, 2008

After initial Sales call, salesperson stated they would start in a couple of days. However, after the order was placed, I attempted to call over and over week one, then week two, and emailed repeatedly. Finally after threatening to file a complaint with the Attorney General, and disputing the charge, Cedric Campbell stated he would work on it right away, now September 29th. 4 hours later he contacted me and stated that he could no longer offer the product/service to us and said we had to give him more money to do a different type of job. At that time, I declined and stated in writing to cancel the order, and refund moneys. After 72 hours and multiple polite requests for a refund, no refund is available. Here is his email:

This is Cedric from the Blog team. I wanted to drop you a personal note to let you know where we are with your account. Here's what's going on in a nutshell, Google has now implemented algorithms that will detect blog and forum postings and will delete the rank of the posts themselves. ****Description of new service - Please contact if needed**** I would also like to state that we will not be offering our services on our site as they currently are ever again..and we will not be accepting any additional orders from it. We are only able to work for our clients who have already purchased and only if they can participate in this new program. *****

I request cancellation of these charges and the return of $599 as they have not performed the service as advertised on the site, admitted we had fallen through the cracks, and I repeatedly asked to cancel the service after he asked for more money stating he could no longer offer the service. Thank you, Woody Hertzog