Blockbuster / blockbuster always out of stock and rude!

I don't have time to write a long review of this terrible establishment since I am supposed to be babysitting my nephew, but I feel compelled to share my horrible experience when I made the mistake of entering this business earlier this evening.

I arrived to rent a movie with my nephew for him to watch tonight and there were two that he really wanted to see: The Transformers and The Simpsons The Movie.

I didn't have time to search the entire new release wall for two DVDs so I approached the front desk and asked him for either of the movies I listed above. The grumpy cashier no doubt making minimum wage told me "We don't have either of those in yet". I couldn't believe it because it seems like every time I go to Blockbuster they NEVER have the movie I'm looking for. I don't even know why I have a membership. After explaining how it would make sense to order more copies of popular movies so they would not keep running out and waiting for one to be returned in order to satisfy my needs, I scoffed and said "Great now I have to go disappoint my nephew" and turned away even though he looked like he was about to say something because I had heard enough and I was not about to end my call with my coworker.

In the end, we ended up renting some puppet movie called Force America which I hope my nephew is watching right now (or sleeping). I just couldn't let this injustice that Blockbuster keeps forcing me to endure stand. I doubt I will return to that place of business again.

Comments

• Br

Recycled review.

• Ba
      27th of Jul, 2012

In Michigan we get ten cents on the deposit.

• Re
      27th of Jul, 2012

No - - they didn't have the movies you were looking for because THEY HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED ON DVD YET!

You must be a wonderful babysitter if you don't even know if your nephew is watching a movie or sleeping.

So please consider that I'm scoffing at you as you've just got to be every retailer's nightmare.

• Re
      27th of Jul, 2012

Yes I did. Thanks for the reminder.

• Th
      27th of Jul, 2012

For the love of stapler, tell me it isn't so.

• El
      29th of Jul, 2012

Regular, cary, brenda and the rest of u with no lives and so pathetic u search sites to hurt people because u r all sad, lonely and have NOTHING but ur computers!!! SAD SAD SAD SAD PATHETIC EEEEEEVVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL, so full of hate that u don't even fit in the category of "human" "people"! must suck to be so miserable about urselves! I couldn't imagine feeling so disgusted and ashamed of myself that I have to "Troll" around looking for people to hurt! I'm from Seattle and this is for u trolls!

• Br
      29th of Jul, 2012

^ Pot, meet purported kettle.

• Sh
      29th of Jul, 2012

Suddenly feel like watching Charade and Suspicion.