BLM Canada (Mortgage Brokerage) Navdeep Boparai / Intentional manipulation of agent and clients

1 Brampton Ontario Canada, Canada Review updated:

Navdeep Boparai Principal Broker of BLM Canada.

Hello, please do not get yourself or your friends and family involved with Navdeep Boparai Principal Broker and owner of BLM Canada Brokerage. He and the Company are thieves and parasites. Learn from our mistake. Any questions ask.

His only purpose is to take advantage and manipulate all agents into signing second mortgages to their homes because "this is the only way to work with him and the company and be on the ground floor of the business". Once signed he will send demand letters through his lawyers to collect after a period of time. This is a scam that has been ongoing for years. Unfortunately he has conned and robbed many, many unsuspecting agents(including me), clients and the general public with his lies, deceit and total disregard for one. He is a Parasite that sucks the life and money out of anyone he comes in contact with.

• Updated by broker995, Dec 19, 2017

Please do not get involved with BLM (Navdeep Boparai)
    BLM means Better Lies to steal your Money
    Navdeep Boparai is a born thief, he is well known in the industry as a thief and a parasite and is to be absolutely avoided and not to be trusted in any way. He has stolen from and robbed so many people over the years, he has several law suits pending for theft, client and agent manipulation, fraud and many other investigations. I know these things because I and many others were agents and clients and we are all victims.
    Tell your friends to get away as fast as possible, all they have to do is find another broker and that broker will transfer their license and registration for them weather they are new or experienced. When they leave please make sure they take their file with their information with them, do not leave it behind or at least make sure it is destroyed in their presence.
    There has been many, many responses to my post you are not the only one, you have no idea how many peoples lives Navdeep Boparai has intentionally destroyed and ruined with absolutely no remorse or concern. There has never been anything truthful, believable, reliable and above all beneficial to any agent who has ever joined BLM or anyone who has done business with BLM (Navdeep Boparai). He will take advantage and rob you every chance he gets with endless false promises, excuses, lies and stories.

I have documents of some of his scams, this is when the company was called Coast to Coast before it had to be change to BLM because of the complaints/scams that Navdeep Boparai was doing and is still doing. The ads he runs on the indian radio stations is nothing but a scam to rob the public. I will send the documents to anyone who wants to read it, I would suggest you take a look.
    Please send this to your friends/ family and everyone you know, this is public information that everyone needs to know for their safety.
    Do not allow Navdeep Boparai (BLM) to have any of your personal information (do no fill out any BLM documents).
    Thanks for reading,

Br
Mar 7, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Jan, 2018

Totally totally agreed...
    Even for a genuine Mortgage application he asks for money to get it Approved.
    If anyone knows, can we write to FSCO against him. I unknowingly lost some money to him, thank god i realized it soon enough to save losing more.

13th of Jul, 2018

@milestogo Can I please get in touch with you.
    I am being scamed too.
    vishaldhawan739@gmail.com

15th of Jul, 2018

@milestogo Hello I have great news for you send me your email.

20th of May, 2018

Please help me on this I have some files which is stuck to navdeep boparai. Can you email me about this on desivick@gmail.com

@Vishal S I have sent you great news

15th of Jul, 2018

@Vishal S let me know the details on the files, I will help you

20th of May, 2018

I have given navdeep boparai some files.
    please help me on this number 1 587-887-5305. Thank you

• Fa
      14th of Sep, 2018

He is the most dishonest person that I ever know.

• Fa
      14th of Sep, 2018

If you have the bad luck to meet him, just run do not get involved.