Blitware Tecnology Inc / Product Incomplete and unable to get onto support site
I purchased The Driver Fetch program from Blitware to download and install missing drivers to my computer. Some were successfully installed but some were acknowledged as installed yet weren't. I emailed Blitware support and got one message from Pierce. Yet when I tried to send another message to the website they quoted, I cannot get any further than logging on. I thought if I reset my password I may have success in contacting them but they emailed me a temporary password and site to create a new password but it keeps taking me only to the log in page. No matter what I do I cannot contact them anymore. I am worried if I am not able to reset my password I will never be able to contact them.
I am a single person on a very low wage so I cannot afford to be ripped off. Please if someone can help me I would appreciate it.
More Blitware Tecnology Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Blitware Driver Fetch - useless 
- Blitware/driver Robot - Software is Useless 
- Blitware Driver Robot - Product does not open 
- Blitware - Undeleter Software 
- Blitware Technology Inc - Harmful Program to PC
- Blitware .com/ Sells Security For Computer - messes up my computer, and I did'nt know I already had one, a different one
- Blitware - File fixer 
- Blitware Technologies Inc. - Unsolicited adult emails.
- Blitware Technology - PC medkit disabled my computer 
- Blitware - Driver Fetch