Blitware Driver Fetch / useless
I had logged onto the HP (Hewlitt Packard) website to find software for one of their printers and Driver Fetch popped up, I thought it was for downloading software for my printer, so I bought it. It doesn't work. It doesn't work for what it's supposed to be for, is what I'm saying. I hit on Driver Fetch and I can't turn it off or get rid of it without turning my computer off manually.
I want my money back.
More Blitware Driver Fetch Complaints & Reviews
- Blitware/driver Robot - Software is Useless 
- Blitware Driver Robot - Product does not open 
- Blitware - Undeleter Software 
- Blitware Technology Inc - Harmful Program to PC
- Blitware Technology - PC medkit disabled my computer 
- Blitware .com/ Sells Security For Computer - messes up my computer, and I did'nt know I already had one, a different one
- Blitware Tecnology Inc - Product Incomplete and unable to get onto support site
- Blitware - File fixer 
- Blitware Technologies Inc. - Unsolicited adult emails.
- Blitware - Driver Fetch