Blismish Free / MIA

1 1815 Forest DriveCold Lake, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780 639 0369

Octboer 16th 2010 I ordered blimish free and still 2 months later no porduct...!!!

On Wednesday, November 24th 2010, you asked for information regarding your [protected]-815816 transaction carried out on the BLEMISH FREE LTD merchant site.
The merchant has replied and you will find the contents of his message are below.

Portelance Michelle le 24/11/2010
HI, I have orderd Blimish free Sat. Oct. 16th, and have not received it yet. Should I not have it by now?
Michelle

BLEMISH FREE LTD le 26/11/2010
Hello,
We have received your order. Thank you. We were forced to move our distribution center to another state. We now have limited shipping capability. I have placed a priority on your delivery. Your kit will ship in the next few days. I apologize for the delay.
Charlene

Important :
This claim is considered to be "Closed".
If you want more information, please log on to your Klik & Pay account.

Kind regards,

And I can not load on to klick & pay because it keeps telling me my password is wrong. It is not. Nobody is trying to help me and it is now Dec 16 2010. 2 months and still no product.
michelle

Comments

• Ev
      25th of Jan, 2011

blemish free have taken money from my account twice and I have cancelled my order . Explanation Please.