Blinq.com — false advertisement!! you may received the wrong model!
I bought "apple macbook pro mf840ll/a 13.3-inch laptop with retina display (256 gb hard drive, 2.7 ghz dual-core intel core i5 processor, 8 gb 1866 mhz lpddr3 ram), silver (2015 version)" from amazon under blinq merchant. However, i noticed in the track order status from their website shows me an older version "apple macbook pro 13.3" laptop 2.26ghz 4gb 500gb mac os x (Mb990ll/a)". I haven't received the item yet, but from previous complaints, i have no doubt that i'll received the wrong item.
More Blinq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blinq.com - false advertising 
- Blinq - blinq is not to be trusted!
- Blinq.com - payment processing and shipping
- Blinq.com - false advertising & unfair biz practice
- Blinq - bought brand new, but they gave me refurbished 
- Blinq.com - ridgid compact trim router
- Blinq.com - late refund
- Blinq.com - wrong item... twice!!!
- Blinq.com - product issues with a used canon printer from blinq
- Blinq.com - lenovo laptop