Blink Fitness / cancellation - not really cancelled

On April 24 (approx), I went into the blink gym on Roosevelt Avenue and cancelled my membership as well as my fiancé's. The women I spoke with stated she cancelled the memberships, I would receive an email. I never did. While I was there, I also asked to speak to a manager named Erica, she was not on shift. I started to receive calls regarding payment. I then went back 4 times to speak with a manager and was told no managers are on duty, I left my name and number and still never got a call. Finally I went back 3 months later and left another message and got a call back finally. I explained the situation to the manager and he stated he would speak with corporate and I would get a call back from him. He happen to then go on vacation. I then spoke with the asst. manager and left a message with her to have her boss update me of what was going on. I received a call today 8/6/2018 from member services and the man was rude, unprofessional and not wanting to hear anything I had to say. If employees can not do the jobs they are hired to do - why are they working? Better yet why are they in a customer service position and think it is okay to talk rude and over speak a client. I have requested someone from corporate office call me. Blink also does not have a telephone number only email. The number listed tells you the only contact to blink is via email.

• Updated by Rebecca LaPlant, Aug 06, 2018

Flushing, NY - gym location on Roosevelt Avenue

Re
Aug 06, 2018

Comments

• Nr
      Jan 24, 2019

Same thing happened to me in a Brooklyn location!
    I just got a call from a debt collector!! Apparently they didn’t cancel my account t, thought I was there in person to cancel it!
    Did you get any resolution??