Blinds R Us / Blinds installation warranty

Lb Mar 05, 2016 Miami, FL Review updated:

JORGE PEREZ AND HIS WIFE, installed my blinds giving me life warranty, he came the first time I called to fix two blinds, then after less then two months two DIFFERENT blinds are not stopping when lifted, I am sending messages to him from December 12, he told me couples time that he will come to fix it, never showed up and not even called. He is accusing me to brake the blinds mechanism without come to my house to see what is the problem. Made complain to the BBB, but he still lies telling them that I broke the blinds and I need to pay to fix it. How do he know what is the problem of the blinds? How can you pay someone that doesn't show up and doesn't answer the phone? How do i brake the blind mechanism inside the casing? What life warranty means for this ### artist? His wife clearly stated that I had full warranty, only was not covered if a dog damaged the blinds, is no dogs in my house, the only DOG I let get in once was him!!! The compalin will stay in the BBB for ever, and if they take it down I will put an other one, LIFE WARRANTY MEANS LIFE COMPLAINS TOO!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS ### ARTIST, NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH A WORSE PERSON OF JORGE PEREZ!!! HE SCUMS LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT BUYS LENNAR HOUSES, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS ### ARTIST!!!

More Blinds R Us Complaints & Reviews

Comments

May 12, 2016

We went to this dogs house 2 times to fix the shades his family was here from china they kept on braking the shades then this dog thinks we are his employees .