Bleeker EarthworksDeceptive Trade

1 Review updated:

This man will not give an estimate even though he advertised and made contact that he would. I told him that I was disabled and on a fixed income and had a limited amount to spend. All he had to do was place already down trees into a pile, clear stumps, and clean out a very small dry pond. I asked for total of hours each day. No one would tell me even though I am calling his operator 2 to 3 times during the week. Bleeker told me he would send the bill at the end of the week. I did not get it until Tuesday of the next week which was more than I had. I told him to stop. Oh he said, I have more hours now to be paid for. I feel these people lied about the hours because my family member living there was watching for when they showed up. I paid them $3500 for very little work. My pond was not cleaned out. He cleaned out my neighbor's huge pond for $700 right after he left me. Discrimination of women maybe. I maybe looking at a lien on my house because he wants even more money. I deserve $2000 refunded. I will file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General.

Le
Jan 18, 2015

Comments

• Bl
      Mar 11, 2015

The reason she wasn't given an estimate was because after walking the site with her the amount of work she wanted done was several weeks of work. So she was given an hourly rate and told she would be invoiced weekly so she could keep up with the cost.
    After she was e-mailed an invoice the first week, she continued to let us work into the following week, and then we were notified she was on a budget. Sorry we couldn't do 3 weeks of work in 3 days. We tried by mail, email, and several phone calls to work with her and zero response. So we felt like we had no alternative but to put a lien on this property.