Blazingwords/GoogleUnauthorized deductions from my account

1 Review updated:

I signed up for something through Google for $1.97. I received an email stating that my FREE trial of making extra $$ through google was being shipped to me. A week later I notice they took out $72.21 from my account which was NEVER authorized. I was also charged a service fee of $2.17 from my bank account b/c the $72.21 was from an international company. I called blazingwords @ [protected] and had them cancel my account. Didn't know I had signed up an account with them...no telling how many more charges they were planning to take from my account, unauthorized. I was told I'd be receiving a refund for $72.21 in 7-10 days.

Ni

Comments

Jun 25, 2009

Blazing Words website at: https://www.blazingwordsnet.com/index.php/Default/Terms.html

Refers to Blazing Words Net, Customer Care, 5 Sunny Terrace, Dipton, County Durham, Stanley DH9 9DX, United Kingdom

That address is in England!

The company name registered to that address is: Sleepy Sky Solutions Ltd

Thorneyholme Terrace
    Stanley
    County Durham
    DH9 0BL UK
    For email address see website :

Maybe time to let the local law know what's going on on their patch and get them to check it out ;)

A1 MEMBER [protected] GB unauthorized charge for $72.21: the GB at the end stands for Great Britain (the UK) so this &$&* scam is an international operation: addresses in USA and UK, 'customer service' outsourced to call center in Philipines.