Blazing Keywords / Work-at-home scam

1 MO, United States Review updated:

Last May, my husband's brother was looking for work. He was living at our house, and searching online for jobs. He came across an ad from Google offering an info. packet for a work-at-home job. The packet cost $ .99 to order. My bro-in-law didn't have a credit card of his own at the time, so we let him borrow ours to order the info. packet. The packet never came. My brother-in-law found another job. We all but forgot about the transaction.

Over the next 8 months, our credit card incurred multiple unrecognized charges from multiple companies. The charge amounts were the same each month, but the company names listed on the credit card statements kept changing. Charges for $72.21 showed up from "Google Genie", "Blazing Keywords", and "Online Services". Charges for $38.34 showed up from "Web Services", "ECO Career Help", "Products Resource", "DCY Grants", and "Grants 4 Us". Charges for $29.90 showed up from "ID PowerSafe", "Credit-4-Me", and "Access Member Area". I didn't notice the charges at first, because I didn't know to even look for them, and the names kept changing so I didn't know they were all related. Finally, after calling the numbers listed on my credit card statements, I came to realize they were all linked back to that $ .99 info packet that my brother-in-law ordered and never received.

Over the past 8 months, we have incurred a total of $859.58 of unauthorized transactions on our credit card, all believed to have stemmed from the "work at home" online scam. I've since canceled my credit card, and filed disputes on all of the charges. I have yet to find out if I will be reimbursed for them or not.

Comments

• As
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - RR609 REFUND FOR ASHIA MUHAMMAD
    BLAZING KEYWORDS

MY NAME IS ASHIA MUHAMMAD.THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $72.21.I DID NOT AUTHORIZED THIS TRANSACTION.I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY.

786 362-3009
    8030 SW 21st. COURT APT.208
    MIRAMAR, FL.33025

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

2nd of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - unauthorized deductions
    blazing keywords or A1 Member
    Phone: 8662005473

This company had Google in its name and purported to be affiliated with Google. They debited my account over $200.00.
    Check out who you are giving any amount to. I lost my money. Beware

• Pa
    Blazing Keywords - IRR609; REFUND
    Pamela Chapman
    6486Dorchester Rd. Lot#94
    North Charleston, 29418
    South Carolina
    Phone: 843-642-0880

This company charged $72.21 to the account of James Billings without any authorization. A refund is demanded ASAP.

• Zo
      13th of Jul, 2009

I have created a group with some info on contacting this company. I have been refunded one amount they owed me, and am waiting on the other (of course, the larger amount) to be refunded as well.

• Zo
      13th of Jul, 2009

I started a group about this company... there are some contact numbers to try to get your money back... I have received one refund and am waiting for the second.

• Ar
      20th of Jul, 2009

how can i contact this company. I heard it has to fo directly to the phillipines where is located.