Blazing Keywords / Fraud

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I too discovered charges on my back account in the amount of $72.21, when I contacted the number to find out about it I was informed that the company I was speaking to was just a servicing company and they told me that the only way I could get my refund was I had to contact "Blazing Keywords" support center via [protected]@googletreasurechest.com which I sent them an email tonight requesting my refund. I know I'm probably not going to get a response from that email, but just seeing that name I already know this scam. I got scammed by them before but the name they were using then was Google Money Profit. They stole money from me then, claim I had ordered their program on CD, which I did not and never received. But after contacting them I did actually get the money back. I also found another complaint site with tons of people listing their complaints on this same company going by another name: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/google-treasure-chest-c152771.html. Check it out you'll be amazed at how many of us have been scammed by this company.

Ro

Comments

• Pe
      5th of Jul, 2009

I'm another victim. How come they can get away with this?

PeterAckroyd

5th of Jul, 2009

How can a company with such a record as Blazing Key Words still be allowed to take credit card payments?

• Sl
      10th of Jul, 2009

who the hell is kevin brown ext 107 at 1-877-353-1333. they're going to hell!

• Bu
      4th of Aug, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - STOLE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT
    BLAZING KEYWORDS
    Arkansas
    BLAZINGKEYWORDS.COM

THIS COMPANY BLAZING KEYWORDS HAS STOLEN 72.21 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH SINCE MARCH, I SEE THEY HAVE CHARGED EVERYBODY ELSE 1.97 FOR A CD. I WASNT EVEN CHARGED FOR A CD. I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM AT ALL, THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY... WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON MY BANK STATEMENT I WAS ABLE TO CANCLE MY SUBSCRIPTION (WHICH I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR) AND TOLD THEY COULDNT GIVE ME A REFUND I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO [protected]@BLAZINGKEYWORDS.COM (NO SUCH PLACE) AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME A REFUND!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM...THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

• Ka
      5th of Aug, 2009

MY COMPLAINT IS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I WAS CHARGED 1.97 FOR A CD. AFTER GETTING MY BANK STATEMENT I SEEN THAT I WAS CHARGED 72.21 ADDITIONAL DOLLARS AND DID NOT EVEN RECIEVE MY CD. MY BANK CREDITED ME MY 72.21 BEFORE I CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION AND CARD. I THEN SAY THEY TOOK 72.21 OUT MY ACCOUNT THE NEXT MONTH. I THEN DISPUTED THE CHARGE AGAIN. I CALLED BLAZINGWORDS THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT 7 TO 10 DAYS TO GET MY REFUND I DID NOT RECIEVE IT . I CALLED A WEEK LATER AFTER I SAW I DIDN'T GET THE 72.21 BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THEY TOLD ME I WILL BE REFUNDED BUT A HAD TO SUBMIT AN COMPLAINT AIN'T THIS SUM BULL. SO NOW I AM WAITING TO SEE WILL I BE CREDITED BACK MY MONEY...IF NOT I WILL PROLONG THIS UNTIL I GET IT.

9th of Aug, 2009

I MAY have WON!!!

My credit card company has just refunded the money the Blazing Keywords suckered from me.
    The credit card company says that Blazing Keywords may still try and reclaim the payment from me, so I cannot guarantee that the following method works 100%.

Anyway, here’s what I did. Hope it works for you.

1. I called the Blazing Keywords number and cancelled the subscription and got a cancellation number.
    2. I called my credit card company and registered the transactions – both the initial payment and the larger follow up one - as disputed based on:
    a] non delivery of the CD and
    b] unauthorised second payment.

I then prepared the evidence to give the credit card company when they sent me the dispute form.

3. I copied the complaints from the Complaints Forum and printed them to send as circumstantial back up evidence.
    4. I e-mailed the Blazing Keywords demanding a refund for:
    a] non delivery of the Google CD and
    b] refund of the subscription fee that I never wanted,
    I copied this e-mail and kept it to send to my card company.
    This is important evidence.
    The credit card company needs to justify refunding you your payment. They want to help but need evidence from you - the legal justification to give you back your money.
    5. I made a copy of the Google-like Blazing Keywords advertisement and sent it to [protected]@google.com.
    6. I received from Google a reply saying that the advert had nothing to do with them.

Google Trust & Safety Team [protected]@google.com
    Hello,
    Thank you for your report of abuse using a Google Account.

We have reviewed the account reported and taken appropriate action per our
    Terms of Service (TOS). For further details about the Google Terms of
    Service, you can visit:
    Please note, Google is unable to disclose the action taken on
    another user's account with a third party.

Thank you again for your help in keeping Google users safe.

Sincerely,
    Sirisha
    Google Trust & Safety

7. I printed out that reply.
    8. I printed out the original Google-like Blazing Keywords ad.
    9. I annotated the ad to argue that, when viewed together with the Google response e-mail :
    A] The ad’s use of the Google name amounted to mis-selling and fraud.
    B] The promised Google CD in the ad was not from Google and had not been delivered. That amounted to breach of the TOTAL contract on two counts – misuse of name and non delivery.
    C] The conditions that Blazing Keywords use to justify milking people’s accounts are positioned BELOW the “submit” button. It is therefore possible to click on the submit button without ever reading the part below the screen.

• Ho
      10th of Aug, 2009

I signed up to get a CD for 1.99 and the receipt I received on my email was from the company called Chatmakescash. Then it took me to a different site called blazingkeywords so I can start my supposed to be business (work from home). I did not see any fine print policy on cancelling the subscription within 7 days or else they will charge my account. Then after I received my bank statement more than 7 days later, I found a charged of $79.81 from Powersale but the phone number on my statement was not working. Then I finally was able to get their right number, and when I called, the first person I spoke with after cancelling my subscription said that I should get my refund within 7-10 days. After 10 days I called and another woman I spoke with said that I should email the [protected]@blazingkeywords.com with a copy of my bank statement and the cancellation no. and I should get my refund within 3 days. I also did that but still have not received any refund. Then I called back again and another man said, the person who was supposed to give my refund did not process it, so as soon as I hang up the phone, he will process my refund. He promised he will do so and wait for it within 7-10 days. Until now I haven't received my refund and when I called them back another man told me that it would be impossible for me to get my refund because his company does not refund after 7 days cancellation. And he said that those people who promised I will get my money back probably just didn't want to deal with my complaints.

Has anyone able to get their money back? If so, how did you do it? Please help.

Thanks for any advise.

• Ds
      13th of Aug, 2009

Read the terms and conditions people. The minute you order the 'free' information you're signed up for the programs unless you cancel within the trial period. Not the companies fault if you don't read the terms and conditions.

• La
      18th of Aug, 2009

I have had the same experience with this company called Blazing Keywords. They have charged $72.21 on my credit card on 7-19-09. I discovered the charge after a significant drop in my available balance on my credit card that just did not seem right. I keep pretty good records of how much money I spend on the credit card and I knew something was not right. I called the number listed on my credit card bill and they gave me an email address with a code RR609 to send requesting a refund in the amount of $72.21. They told me that it would take 7-10 business days to process the request. When they "cancelled" the subscription that "I supposedly signed up for" which I did not, they sent me a confirmation email with the cancellation number in it. That email also had a phone number listed that was different than the number that I originally called. So today- 7 days later, I checked my available credit on my credit card and still no refund. I called the number that was on the email that was sent to me and the lady that I talked to today stated that she needed my phone number to check the status of my refund. I gave it to her and she in turn said, no...we do not have anything in here for a refund, just that you called to cancel your account. She asked had I sent the email and I told her yes, I sent the email after I talked with them on 8-11-09 at 11:04am. She told me that they would have to send an email to me asking information about the validity of the refund!!! I asked her how long before I get this "phantom" email and she said she had no idea. I asked for the phone number for the department who receives these emails and she said that she did not have a phone number for them, but had a mailing address. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CALL ME TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? I will be going tomorrow to file a police report against this company for theft by deception. I read everyone's post regarding this company. These people have met their match with me...I will go to the absolute top for this to stop. Now a days, with the economy the way that it is, people depend upon every last cent that they have. These people do not understand that the $72.21 that they take from all these people could put clothes on their children, food on the table, keep the lights on, put gas in the car for them to get back and forth to work. Fortunately this is not the case for me, however I will tell you that I will fight for the families that this happens to...I am completely sickened by these types of people that do these types of things. When you call these people, you have more of a headache after you are done than before you called. I can't understand a word that they are saying. When you ask to talk to a supervisor or someone without a language barrier, there is no one but them present even though you hear tons of people in the background. THIS IS WRONG!!!

• Td
      28th of Aug, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Failure to refunf money taken on my card
    Blazing Keywords
    Aurora
    Colorado

I charged a 30 day free trial product from this company and canceled my account in a timely fashion. I was told by the customer service department I would receive a refund within the next 3 weeks on my credit card. It did not show up, so icalled back and was told that the refund was processed and that I shoould see it any day. That was 45 days ago. I called back again and all they will give me is a fax number to send copies of my statement proving I did not receive the refund. Seems like a scam to me and I would never do business with any company that makes it this hard to get your money back.