Blazing Keywords / Unauthorised charges to my credit card
I signed up for the work at home program from google Inc. where I was required to pay US$1.95 to receive a start up kit . I paid this amount by credit card and waited to receive my kit. That was about two months ago, I have not received the kit to date.
However upon checking my credit card statement I am now seeing the US$1.95 plus an additional charge for approx. US$72.00 which I did not authorise to be deducted from my credit card account.
I would like to know what recourse I have to recover my funds?
More Blazing Keywords Complaints & Reviews
- Blazing Keywords - ripoff/crooks/liars 
- Blazing Keywords - Fraud 
- Blazing Keywords - Unfair Business Practices 
- Blazing Keywords - MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT NOT AUTHORIZED 
- Blazing Keywords - unauthorized charges 
- Blazing Keywords - Work-at-home scam 
- Blazing Keywords - Unauthorized debiting of my checking account
- Blazing Keywords - Credit card rip off