Blazing Keywords / MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT NOT AUTHORIZED

Phone: 1-866-200-5473

I do not know the address or even the website. I did not subscribe to this blazing keywords, I do not know how the information was used but they have take out 1.97 on 5/15 and then another 72.21 on 5/22. this is ridiculous that they are able to just take $ out of your account with no authorization.. my account is now bouncing and when i called the number on the transaction they said i had to have subscribe and it is clear what they are charging for. I am sick about this.

Sp

Comments

• Su
      29th of May, 2009

I did not subscribe to this blazing keywords, I do not know how the information was used but they have take out 1.97 on 5/15 and then another 72.21 on 5/22. This is ridiculous that they are able to just take $ out of your account with no authorization. When i called the number on the transaction they said 72.12 was for the monthly training and that will be debited from my account every month. I called my credit card bank and blazing keyword customer service and they cancelled the upcoming month’s debits. They said they cannot do anything on the amount $72.21 which they already debited from my account. They also gave me their cooperate office address and asked my send a written letter, I did that too. Never believe these frauds. They will eat all your bank balance with out your knowledge. Why can’t we go legally against these frauds? I never received any product or any service from them; please help me to get my money back from their claws. I am sick about this.

• Ze
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Their address is:
    Blazing Keywords
    224 S. Main St. #218
    Springfield Utah 84663

Their e mail is:
    [protected]@blazingkeywords.com

I was charged the same and will not stop until I get a full refund. Please let me know how things go with you.

• Pa
      2nd of Jun, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me!! Did you happen to sign up for ebay success and Google sales? This is the only thing I signed up for and then I forgot to cancel in time and they charged me. Then all of a sudden this charge appears. They tell me it was clearly stated that I would be charged!! What?? I have NEVER heard of them. They are preying on people in these times who are desperately looking for ways to earn money.

I am going to write to them, but I fear they will not refund me anything!!!

• In
      4th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened with me. It's a good thing I caught it on my bank statement. $72.21. I originally signed up for the $ 1.97 Downloaded version and go hit with the $ 72.21 with absolutely no warning. I called the 1-866-200-5186 number and it took them forever to locate my account. I was finally able to close the account but was not able to get the $72.21 for the reason that they could not understand my plea and that it was my fault for signing up for this program. Man was I mad.

• Ni
      4th of Jun, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - STEALING FROM OUR BANK
    Blazing keywords
    California

This people charged my account $1.97, $2.17 (for international transaction) and then $72.21.
    I didn't not know anything about this until I recieved a letter from my bank!!! When I called the
    number that the bank gave me I was told to e-mail them a refund notice. I ask that they send
    me back my money but instand of doing that now I need to email them!

7th of Jun, 2009

Yes, this is a big scam - goes by various names: Blazing Keywords, Easy Google Profit, A1 Member, Blazing Words, Google Treasure Chest Kit, Google Revolution...

You can find out more about this scam here:

• Wa
      8th of Jun, 2009

Hi every one I to got sCrewed, by this Google A1 member PHONE #8662005473 I called as my be many of YOU did and I GOT SOME GUY THE PHILLIPINES ISLAND HE SAID TO EMAIL THEM AT [protected]@BLAZINGKEYWORD.COM" AND IN THE SUBJECT AREA OF THE EMAIL HE GAVE A CANCEL # TO PUT THERE AND THEN HE SAID TO WRITE WHY YOU WANT TO CANCEL .AND TO GIVE THEM MY CARD BILLING SHOWING WHERE I WAS CHARGE FOR THIS BULL ### . I CALLED THE CHASE VISA CARD, TOLD THEM ABOUT THE CHARGES . THEY SAID TO WRITE THE EMAIL AND IF I DID NOT GET THE CANCELLATION, AND IF I DID NOT GET IT BACK THE MONEY TO CALL THEM AGAIN THEN THEY WOULD SOME THING ABOUT THE CHARGES . p.s if its a scam I WOULD THING GOOGLE WOULD TELL EVERY ONE ABOUT TI AAAA!

• El
      12th of Jun, 2009

And everything started by the damn Google

12th of Jun, 2009

The most efficient and effective way to throw a monkey wrench into this scam machine.
    (article from http://scam-googletreasurechest.blogspot.com/)

Steps to Take to Recover Your Money

1. Cancel your credit or debit card--Get a new card with new number! Your financial information has been compromised and you will be getting further debits to that card, If not now then they could come back later when you are unaware. This scam is refining into a form of "Identity theft" as your financial information is being traded to other cohorts without your permission or knowledge.

2. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
    More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

3. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

4. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

5. Filing a complaint with the BBB is toothless as the scam already is rated with a "F".

6. File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

7. After you filed with all the above agencies feel free to call any numbers you may possess that are connected to the "unauthorized charges" to try and recover all your money but take their word with a grain of salt. Don't hesitate to let them know what you have done or intend to do as they need to be shown that you mean business! If you succeed in getting your money returned you will have still taken steps to put their scam out of commission.

• Sh
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Credit Card Charges
    Google
    Georgia

I asked for the Google CD for $1.97. However, after it did not arrive within the said timeframe, I called and cancelled the order. I told them I was not interested and NEVER received the CD. Now, I have been billed $72.21 on my credit card and have NEVER used or received said services. Anything associated with this business was cancelled, but I have still being charged.

• Tr
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I agree I have been scammed by two of them the google money making system and the rolllockpoint ! I have contacted my credit card holder and requested that no future charges from these people be allowed ..I also noted they were scam artists just trying to take peoples money...When I wrote back to the person that sent me the rolllockpoint message some how she managed to get that whole page that opened up out of my mail so i really don't have any evidence of its existence other than the email addresses and when I click on the link for it ..it say web page is unable to be displayed ...SO BEWARE of these two ...Trisha JAckson Toledo, Ohio

• Gi
      1st of Sep, 2009

I was scam also. Be careful they are using other companies as well. Grant Masters I was hit for $38.34
    Grant Finder I was hit for $38.34 ID Cred-It Monitor $29.90 and Blazing keyword for $72.21
    All of these companies took money form me without my authorization. $1.97 my ###

• Mi
      1st of Sep, 2009

i want u to take inred. mail back and refund my money!! i diidnt reorder, i want a refund also!!!

• Ca
      23rd of Sep, 2009

The same thing happen to me BLAZING WORDS is charging me twice one for $72.21 and $72.96 for something i have never heard of as well as $1.97. I call them @
    8662005186 and was told nothing is being taken out of my account yet I'm still receiving a bill from them. I cancelled my card and there still sending me a bill.

• Bi
      24th of Nov, 2009

The bug is encrypted in your computer as malware and it randomly authorizes a transaction from your debit card...AVG software found and destroyed it...

In May, when I was going to sign up, at the last moment I decided to hit Cancel, rather than submit my credit card information...I was skeptical about it...it accepted my credit card information anyway...this morning I decided to print out my bank statements for the last 6 months to see if I could identify any "weird" charges...the four mentioned above were all on my statements...$1.97, 29.90, 38.84 and 72.21...the latter three charges occurred each month since May...I never received any information in the mail or through e-mail after that day I hit cancel.

The feds are very knowledgeable about this scam. My bank, Chase, assured me that the information would be transferred immediately to the task force which is tracking "the group", however they shared that the companies are very difficult to track down because transactions always occur through different IP addresses and the transfers go into hundreds of different accounts throughout the world. Chase credited my account, probably because I have been a good customer and since I had printed out my statements and was willing to file a dispute claim. Plus, I had protection up to $1, 000. It's nice to have the $850 back!

Anyone else a victim or not sure? Check your statements and talk with your bank.

Good Luck!!

Canceling your debit/credit card is the Number 1 thing to do. These guys are vultures.

• Ge
      24th of Nov, 2009

A LITTLE MORE INFO: JASON K SHAW (JUN INC) AGENT (Apr 09)
    224 S MAIN ST # 218
    SPRINGVILLE UT 84663-1851

AND A LITTLE MORE:
    BLAIR R JACKSON - (this is the attorney who files their corporations, all corporations tied to blair jackson listed below)

GRANDEGRANTS LLC
    GRANT4SCHOOL LLC
    GOOG-PRO LLC
    INTERNET-INCOME1 LLC
    OREM UT 84057-4605
    PRO-GOOG-SUPPORT LLC
    MYCLUB-SUPPORT LLC

South Jordan, Utah 84095
    U.S.A.
    Phone: 801-209-8340
    Fax: 801-415-9340

i will post more information on these con artist as i obtain it,

• Ge

Customer Contact: Mr. Steven Lloyd, Owner - (888) 247-2155
    Email Address: Send email to MySupportCenter
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: March 2009, UT
    Type of Business: Government Grant Services, Business Opportunity Companies, General Business Services, Work At Home Companies
    BBB Accreditation: MySupportCenter is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: My Resource 365