Blazing Keywords / ripoff/crooks/liars

The site was "recommended" by an affiliate. I attempted to subscribe but received an error message indicating that I "did not qualify for the offer". However, subsequently, I received several phone calls requesting that I "confirm" my credit card number to pay the $1.97 to receive the program. I DID NOT AGREE. Several days later, I received an email advising me that I HAD subscribed, that my card HAD been charged, and that my "free trial period" had lapsed so I would be charged another $72.00 per month---- for a "service" I DID NOT ORDER, DID NOT AUTHORIZE AND DO NOT WANT. When I asked for a supervisor, I was told that none was available. When I asked for the phone number of the parent company, I was given [protected], WHICH IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER. This is a major scam.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

29th of May, 2009

Another scammer promoting this Blazing Keywords (Easy Google Profits) scam:

www.mygooglecareer.info

Domain Name:MYGOOGLECAREER.INFO
    Created On:17-May-2009 15:41:51 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
    Registrant Name:Martin Osborn
    GB
    Phone:+1.895637066
    Email:[email protected]

15th of Jun, 2009

This is a complete scam!!! Blazing Keywords and anyone associated with them. Just my input on the subject.

26th of May, 2009

I completely agree. I was charged $72.21 for a trial lapse that I was not made aware of. The phone number I called to (hopefully) get my refund is 816-262-3070. This company needs to be stopped.

26th of May, 2009

Blazing Keywords scam seems to be linked to the Google Treasure Chest and Easy Google Profit scams.

See: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=29301

and http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=56093

2nd of Jun, 2009

Blazing keywords is worthless garbage website.

Anyone who want to check out how useless it is:

To get started right now:
    1. Click on this link http://www.blazingkeywords.com
    2. Enter the following information on the site :
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: Beng3fux6b9

All just waffle and nonsense - and has not even been updated since 2007!

Here is their 'tutorial' on SEO

"SEO

Search Engine Optimizing (SEO)

Search engine optimization is a very effective online marketing tool. It is not only an alternative online marketing technique but it is also a way to make the existing advertising you have on AdWords more functional and profitable. Google’s ad placement does not only place based on your bid amount. It bases the placement on the bid amount as well as the relevancy of the site. It determines the relevancy of a site using the same model that it uses to place your website in the “organic´┐Ż search results or the results that come up outside of the sponsored results area. SEO is a big step and takes a lot of practice to master however, once you have learned how to optimize your web site you can drastically increase the traffic to your site. "

Wow, really useful - not! I can find much better info than that for free online in few seconds!
    $72.21 bucks a month for that useless bull poo!

You can read the rest of this garbage here for free: http://hankfisher.com/?page_id=66
    or use the login and password above which are from the same site!

• Mi
      9th of Jun, 2009

Thank you so much! I am glad I read these complaints. I was about to enroll for the information from Blazing Keywords, but it said that I was agreeing to the "Terms and Agreements". If something sounds too good to be true it probably is, so I actually read the terms and agreements. I saw the disclosure about the recurring charges and began to be suspicious. The advertisement told about a couple from a town nearby that had had success with the program. So I decided I would look them up online. Of course that couple was not listed in the phone directory. That's when I came to this site and read the complaints. You saved me a lot of money and headache.

Thank you so much!

Mike D.
    Mandeville, LA

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2009

BLAZING KEY WORDS ALONG WITH THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME GRANT MASTERS STOLE MONEY FROM MY ACCT. AS WELL
    HOWEVER, TO MY SURPRISE, THEY REFUNDED MY $252.00 BACK INCLUDING THE BANK FEE CHARGE OF $34.00 NSF!
    DO NOT GIVE UP!!! KEEP FIGHTING THESE ###. GOOGLE OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR KNOWING
    AND ALLOWING THESE COMPANY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF IN THESE MOST DIFFICULT TIMES!

I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD...TOOK 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE ANOTHER FROM MY BANK.
    I GOT # FROM MY BANK & CALLED
    BLAZING AND MASTERS, SPOKE W/TWO NICE OPERATORS...TOLD ME TO SEND EMAIL TO REQUEST MY FUNDS BACK. I TOLD
    THEM I'M UNEMPLOYED, CANNOT FEED MY KIDS ETC. WITHIN A FEW DAYS, ALL FUNDS WERE RETURNED. KEEP AT IT PEOPLE
    DON NOT GIVE UP IN GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. MUST CANCEL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD!

• In
      1st of Jun, 2009

Gotta check out this site! If your interested in making Legit Money Online! http://lnk.ms/05Zc5

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

Legit Money Online! here it is http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=asian2life&template=07&chk=1

• Co
      26th of May, 2009

I also encountered the same problem, but I did sign up for a .99 trial. I am not a stupid person and I WAS NOT nor did anything say a one week trial. Also there is an international fee they charge. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have still received nothing from this company. I just spoke to their customer service and they said a kit was on it's way within 2 weeks. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have been billed 2 times for this and received nothing. They did give me an address to make a complaint with the company and said I had to send a letter to request my refund along with my kit. What kit?? I don't think so. Here is the address maybe it will help
    Blazing keywords
    224 S.Main St #218
    Springville, UT 84663 also, their cust.service # 888-258-9765 I have called that repeatedly but no answer. I am sending a dispute to my bank for the refund. This is a terrible company to do this to people in this economic time when people are desperate to make money and trust what businesses say they will do, which we all know now they have no intention of doing. They are taking our money which we don't have!!!

• To
      26th of May, 2009

I called 866-200-5473, aparently a call center, I was given a cancelation # but will call my bank and block any charges to A1 Member .

• Re
      26th of May, 2009

I looked up the address that is given on their website - 224 S. Main St. #218 in Springville, UT. It is a UPS Store. Of course they can't given out any information on who owns the box. I have been calling to complain about the 72.21 charge that was not authorized and conveniently their computers were down.

• Ka
      26th of May, 2009

I completely agree. This company is bad news. I ran across their ad in a California newspaper off the internet. They were using names like Google, CNN ect making you feel some what secure. Even remarks from satisfied customers. So I paid the 1.97 membership and $.99 for an A1 membership which I read had to be used together. I read that page up and down. I didnt see a thing about a trial membership, first time I saw the word trial was when I got my confirmation email from Blazing Keywords. Immediately I became uneasy about the whole thing. First I thought I would receive something in the mail.. what I had was a link. I called the customer service#888-248-9285 and was told that it was indeed a trial and my card would be charged $72.00 after 7days. I cancelled that membership and asked about the A1 membership and was given this # to call 888-247-2155 I called and was told the same thing, trial acct..charge in 7days. I dont even know how much they would have charged. After cancelling both these I was still weary so I took it one step futher and called my bank, explained the whole situation and order a brand new debit card. So if by chance In seven days they decide to have a laspes of memory concerning my call, well lets just say they will hit a brick wall.

while I was reading some of the complaints I notice some of the customer service numbers were different so I list the ones that I have.

• Ae
      27th of May, 2009

The same thing has happened to me twice and I didn't order anything. So I have no idea where the charges are coming from I was charged 72.97 two times the first time I seen the charges I called the number on my bank statement which is (8662005473) and I got pretty ugly with them and told them that I wanted a refund right at that very moment. I also told them that those were fradulent charges on my account and if I didn't get a refund I was taking them to small claims and the better business buera would be contacted and I would get them closed down. After all that I got a refund with in that very day and I thought it was over WRONG... Then I checked my bank account this morning and I noticed that they charged me with the same crap again so I'm calling them again and these charges wont stop no matter how many times you call and tell them. However you have to call your bank and tell them whats going on and you have to order a new card and get a new pin number and cancel your old card then the charges will stop thats what the bank told me and my new cards for my husband and I are ordered but they didnt get here fast enough and now I have another charge to my account that I have to call and tell them about again. But call that number at the top of this paragraph be firm and dont take no for an answer they will refund you then get you a new card. Goodluck

• Lo
      30th of May, 2009

The correct toll free number is 1 888 2489285. You can call them back for any questions or concerns.

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

i agreed to the 1.97 to send me the stuff through the mail in 2 weeks but no show then they charged me 72 without my permission & they gave me this number 8662005473 to call but they did answer but heres what they told me to get my refund if i can i must write to
    Blazing Keywords A-1 Member
    224 S. Main Street, Box 218
    Springville UT 84663
    i asked them if the company has a phone number they told me no they dont. when i look up the address its a U.P.S. box number. then they had enough nurve to ask me do i want to keep them or cancel lol i told them why do i want to keep something that i never got.

• Se
      9th of Jun, 2009

hi there guys.. im just a concern citizen.. hmmm.. blazingkeywords? i think you better read first the terms and condition before giving your info.. i do understand how you feel but they can usually refund after 7days that you have been charge.. someone saying that they havent recieve the welcome email? but did you check even the spam? or did you give the right email address to them? actually i was also charge by them but i already receive my refund.. i admitt that im not responsible enough to read that long terms and condition.. thanks..

• Sh
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have similar experience and it is a big time scam. Here is there address:

Blazing Keywords
    224 S. Main St # 218
    Springville, UT 84663

Phone Numbers:
    866-957-0020
    888-247-2155

I have written them a letter for refund and also intend to file a formal complaint with Consumer Protection Division of Utah State Government

Any one want to contact me, please e-mail at: [email protected]

• Se
      11th of Jun, 2009

to mr shalimar

you have the wrong information . Actually regarding to your refund you need to send an email to the blazing keywords not by sending mail to the corporate office. the email address is [email protected] and the subject should be RR609:_refund _for _(full name)

sexyness...

• Is
      13th of Jul, 2009

Hi, I recently purchased "free" grant writing software, used my debit card for the shipping charges which was about 4 dollars - through some fluke I discovered before the cd arrived that the company and apparently some where in small print it says that they will bill you 79.95 a month, sound familiar?
    I called my bank cancelled my debit card - so they never got me.
    Try this, cancel and replace the card that they are using.

Hope this helps