Blazing Keywords / ripoff/crooks/liars

The site was "recommended" by an affiliate. I attempted to subscribe but received an error message indicating that I "did not qualify for the offer". However, subsequently, I received several phone calls requesting that I "confirm" my credit card number to pay the $1.97 to receive the program. I DID NOT AGREE. Several days later, I received an email advising me that I HAD subscribed, that my card HAD been charged, and that my "free trial period" had lapsed so I would be charged another $72.00 per month---- for a "service" I DID NOT ORDER, DID NOT AUTHORIZE AND DO NOT WANT. When I asked for a supervisor, I was told that none was available. When I asked for the phone number of the parent company, I was given [protected], WHICH IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER. This is a major scam.

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Unauthorized charges to credit card
    A1
    Canada

Their ad is a scam. The kit promised for a minimal amount never been sent. This is their bait to capture your Credit card information and then subsequently charge you for products that you never ordered and never existed . I'm so frustrated with Google.com for allowing this ad to proliferate on Google. Being the number one on the Search machine, now has a connotation of a scam site. I hope Google is doing something to this scam to regain their status on cyberspace.

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2009

BLAZING KEY WORDS ALONG WITH THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME GRANT MASTERS STOLE MONEY FROM MY ACCT. AS WELL
    HOWEVER, TO MY SURPRISE, THEY REFUNDED MY $252.00 BACK INCLUDING THE BANK FEE CHARGE OF $34.00 NSF!
    DO NOT GIVE UP!!! KEEP FIGHTING THESE ###. GOOGLE OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR KNOWING
    AND ALLOWING THESE COMPANY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF IN THESE MOST DIFFICULT TIMES!

I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD...TOOK 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE ANOTHER FROM MY BANK.
    I GOT # FROM MY BANK & CALLED
    BLAZING AND MASTERS, SPOKE W/TWO NICE OPERATORS...TOLD ME TO SEND EMAIL TO REQUEST MY FUNDS BACK. I TOLD
    THEM I'M UNEMPLOYED, CANNOT FEED MY KIDS ETC. WITHIN A FEW DAYS, ALL FUNDS WERE RETURNED. KEEP AT IT PEOPLE
    DON NOT GIVE UP IN GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. MUST CANCEL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD!

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2009

MAKE SURE TO CANCEL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS 1ST FROM YOUR BANK! ASK BANK FOR PHONE #, CALL BLAZING KEYWORDS & GRANT MASTERS...GET THE NAMES OF PEOPLE YOU SPOKE WITH. GET EMAIL ADDRESS, QUOTE NAMES IN EMAIL WHEN DEMANDING $ BACK, CITE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, UNEMPLOYMENT ANYTHING YOU CAN TO SOUND DESPERATIVE! THE OBJECT IS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK PERIOD!

• Bu
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I have nothing good to say about this company and they need to be shut down. The "corporate office" is in Utah... probably run out of someones living room. the information I was given from the "out-source center" was, , ,

280 South Main St. Suite 101A Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
    FAX 801-812-8096 email [email protected]

Now mind you... all this information is located at the bottom, in verrrrry tiny print of their "agreement"... which you can't get into until you have given them all your information.

My "reader's digest" version of my story...

I actually was checking this out for my sister who is dealing with cancer right now and someone had sent the information to her. She was looking for some source of income. I was checking it out and didn't find the complaint forum until it was too late...

Once I was able to get into the system, I realized it was more than I wanted to deal with and called to cancel. I got my confirmation number and told to wait 7- 10 business days. I waited. I checked my account, and still no refund. I called again, and started to get the "out-source center" run around. I was being told their system was down, and then the phone call would be disconnected when I was "transfered" to a supervisor. I was angry and I was now in it for the 'matter of principle'. I was not going to let them keep MY money and just allow this to be chaulked up to a "learning lesson". I was on a mission and I was not backing down. I was using key words like SCAM, and REPORTING and MY MONEY, and I WANT NOW... in my phone conversations. They gave me this run around for almost an hour... and I was getting names and extention numbers. I was once again being told they were "re-processing" my account, and I would need to wait another 7-10 days. I was over the moon pissed at this point. I was taking notes of dates and time frames.

I called on the next set of dates I was promised the refund to be in my account. They told me to call back the next day. I was telling them I wanted to speak to KISH, or RICO, these are the key top people at the call center... Oh, YEAH! and the call center just happened to change there phone number!!! Here's the last one I have... good as of mid July '09 888-248-9285 or 866-951-1406

These idiots knew I was not going ot back down and I was not going away.

I sent off an email to the "corporate" office, (again, probably someone's living room), but if you mapquest it, it shows like an industrial park type area... I'm sure used just for the address. Something just is not right with it all adding up. Smells "dirty".
    My email laid into them and of the time line I had been waiting and the people I spoke with, one of them being this RICO person and that I was demanding MY money back in my account. I did not receive a response from them. In the body of the email I told them that I expected a response in a 24 hr period. Within approx 72 hrs I received my refund of $72.21 back to my account.

My next step was to tell Blazing Key Words that I was going expose this operation to my local media, then to the Utah media, and then extend it to the National level.

I have stated my story to you people. Please do not waste your time with this "company". They need to be shut down. They are taking advantage of people during these financial hard times.

If you do get caught into this vortex of trash, tell them specifically what you want and when you want it and be the bully! They are unethical piss ants.

Good Luck!

• Sp
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Ripoff!!
    Blazing Keywords
    Nebraska
    blazingkeywords.com

I have been battling this company for a little over a month now. They took money out of my account without my knowledge of 72.21. I cancelled it and they said that the refund would be back in about 7 to 10 days which still has to happen after a month. The customer service people are hard to understand and they keep repeating themselves. I actually had one girl say she was going to transfer me to her supervisor. I was on hold for about 2 min.s and she came back on the line pretending that she was the supervisor. That was a good one! Can't believe that companys like this exsist!

• Ol
      19th of Sep, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Unauthorised payment
    Wallsend
    England, Tyne and Wear
    United Kingdom

I noticed a payment from my bank account to Blazing Keywords
    $72.21 (£45.05). I clicked on a link to request an immediate refund, but the link does not work. I will have to wait till Monday to contact them by phone...No doubt it will be a premium number and they will be experiencing an usual high volume of calls.

This highlights the danger of disclosing your debit card details over the internet. Your bank cannot stop these transactions taking place.
    It is up to me to cancel payment with Blazing Keywords.

23rd of Oct, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - charged after cancelling
    Government Grants Now
    Philippines

Never received materials, called to cancel, cancellation was authorizied. Never received refund. Called for refund and was told they cannot (will not) refund $38. So why did they say I would receive a refund the first time and then retract the statement a couple of months later. They would not provide a physical site, but did say they are located in the Phillipnes. Their associationwith both Dell and Google lowers my opinion of both companies. Marie