Blazeflash Couriers / Delay in courier delivery

1 India Review updated:

Blazeflash is the worst courier services I came across till date. I did not go in for Registered Post which takes max 3 days, just because I wanted immediate delivery. I have sent a courier to Nagpur Maharashtra on 7th August, from Bangalore, and It has not reached even today (10th August). What more, the online tracking system shows the destination as 'Delhi'. I called up at Worldlink complaints and queries also yesterday and they told me that it will reach today. But today also the courier has not reached. I suggest, for urgent delivery of couriers Blazeflash should not be chosen.

Ro

Comments

• Re
      20th of Sep, 2007

I do agree with the comment. The courier was send on September 17 from Mumbai and till today Sept 21st there is no new abt it. Even the contact details given on the sites are fake. Some are 7 digited and some 8 digited. None of the contact Numbers given for Banglore are valid .

• Ra
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I agree my courier is misplaced and when i went to the office with the receipt they say tis receipt no is not in our database.

5th of Oct, 2007

My courier dated 27/ 09/07 posted from PATNA ON THE ADDRESS OF GOA MAPUSA, which is an important document has not yet reached... i m lot of difficulties... i sent it by blaze flash... I lost my trust

• Di
      27th of Nov, 2007

I had sent a courier to Hyderabad through your Blaze flash courier Dilshad Garden, Delhi branch. It was sent on 3rd of November07. The code no. of my courier is 217875200. Its now 24 days and still my courier has not been delivered to Hyderabad. In fact even the status of my courier can not be traced. On your website the status of my courier shows forwarded but not yet delivered. The concerned branch people doesnt show any positive response. Every time
    whenever I call them the only answer I get is "we are
    checking it". I am really very disappointed by the services which you people are providing. Its like harassing your clients. Such kind of services are not expected from Blaze flash courier.

• Ro
      27th of Nov, 2007

PEOPLE KINDLY AVOID THIS COURIER.

• Mg
      28th of Nov, 2007

I very much doubt that this Blazeflash is even capable of taking anything next door, leave aside to another city. A package sent to me from Delhi has been sent back to Delhi by them for no rhyme or reason. The courier guys could not even spend Rs 2 calling my mobile to let me know that they can't deliver the package. All the Bangalore phone numbers on their website are bogus. I got 4 more mobile numbers by making 2 STD calls to their Delhi office and those were bogus as well.

• Ni
      28th of Dec, 2007

My courier dated 21/ 12/07, code no. 234934919
    posted from PATNA ON THE ADDRESS OF Mumbai, Andheri(E) has not yet reached...

Nor hav i received any notification from the delivery man in case his arrival was unattended..

Tried calling up the MIDC/CHAKALA office but in vain.. either you dont get thru the numbers or the bells keeps ringing..

A real sorry state..

• Ji
      5th of Jan, 2008

I am totally agree with your comments. They are really worse when it comes to even local. My Client is just about 5-10 km from our office. They send me a packet on 3rd Jan. and its about 2 days passed and they aren't able to Deliver.

While calling their customer support and waited about 15 mins I had been left with a voice "Hello Hello" which is patient breaking.

Its really slower than even tortoise. I have advised my client to change the courier if they want further dealing in future.

Also would like advise to other people not to take shelter with such a Courier service who do not understand the importance of time and value of consignment.

Jitendra Kumar

• Ne
      10th of Mar, 2008

I am totally agree with your comments. They are really worse when it comes to even local. My brother have send a packet on 4th march from gorakhpur to noida and i did,t get my packet till date. its really very very very worst courier company.

• De
      11th of Mar, 2008

My consignment containing urgent documents , was sent to me on 1 Mar'08 from lucknow to bangalore . T'day is 11 Mar and I havn't got the same..trying to contact bangalore office but no-one picking up the call . Same is with Lucknow office too....

Even I sent mail to G.M. of the service but no reply from him even....

Don't know what to do.... Worst experience with any courier company.....
    Pls don't use this service anytime.....

14th of Mar, 2008

To
    The Manager
    Customer Service Desk
    BlazeFlash Courier.
    Bangalore

Please note that this small packet of medicines has not been delivered at our Bangalore address in even 10 days time. And it is impossible to speak on your BLR phone numbers provided by Delhi office from where it was sent. Last night we could speak to one Mr. Iyer but niether could he provide status nor any other contact number. He gave same numbers of CSD which are either 'no reply' or 'busy' always. A fax has been sent to your Delhi office yesterday.

Please take immediate action on this and arrange to deliver the item today. And provide us contact number and address of your office from where the delivery for Yelahanaka is done in BLR.

Regards
    Anupam Saurabh
    ==========================
    Yelahanka, Bangaluru - 560 064
    ===========================
    Copy to Mr. Amit Gupta, Delhi for follow up at Delhi office.

MOST URGENT FAX MESSAGE (011- 23593608)

Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008, 5:50pm

To

Mr. S.D. Agarwal

CMD

Blaze Flash Courier, Jhandewalan Extn

New Delhi – 110055

SUB: NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM SENT ON 3-MARCH FROM DELHI TO BANGALORE (Ref: 204308303) AND NO WAY TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY OFFICE AT BANGALORE

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

This is to report that it has been 10 days and the item is not delivered at my address in Bangalore. When I try to call your offices on the numbers provided from Delhi, it is impossible to do so. We have been trying for last one week several times as listed below and still not able to speak to anyone or get the packet delivered. Online tracking result is also given below.

Bangalore 9980821091 (no reply to calls or SMS), 65314488(switched off), 65314499 (not reachable- try again later), 65314433(no. does not exist)
    Bangalore Numbers listed on your website – 41213830(faulty/beep), 41157698(no reply), 65315533(remains in queue and then gets disconnected after 5 minutes),65317720(number does not exist)
    Called your Delhi numbers – 23593501-4 (all numbers always busy or 'no reply')
    Could speak to Hyderabad office on 9885261377 and got more Bangalore
    numbers – 080-65314488(switched off), 9972333257(always busy and no reply to SMS, or switched off now)

I am not sure if you are aware of the condition of operations and total absence of services by your company and franchisees. Please provide correct contact number (that works and is responded to) and address of your franchisee in Yelahanka-Bangalore who should be holding our packet for delivery so that we can have it delivered or collect it from there.

Please do the investigation into this and arrange to deliver the packet at my address at the earliest this week.

Sincerely

Date
    Status
    Forwarded To

03/03/2008 02:23

Forwarded by DELHI (METRO SECTOR,PH.NO.23232180 - 81)
    BANGALORE

17th of Mar, 2008

14/03/08 vinatge as sent the cheque thtoug the blazeflash the worst courier not yet delivererd if ask phone they will say wrong nof.

27th of Mar, 2008

I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY COURIER WHICH WAS SEND FROM DELHI IF U CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY YOU ###ERS NEED TO GET UR ### KICKED...

• Ga
      29th of Apr, 2008

BLAZEFLASH is good for nothing courier:
    Below si my nightmare - no resolution till date

Booking details

Consignment no.205185737
    Booked on 16-Apr-2008
    Booked from: Brothers International, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066.

Booked to:(Consignee)

Booked from:(Consignor)
    A.Ganesan
    EIB-1,
    Engineers India Limited,
    Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066.
    Tel: 09868394108

Stauts : Not delivered till date (29-Apr-08)
    Information to the booker: none
    Information to the receipient: none

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to above the consignment.
    It has not been delivered till date and neither any communication given about it status to me (A.Ganesan - booker).

Despite several follow-ups with the Brothers Agency as well as Mr.H.M.Singh (9811081046) no action has been taken, neither any feeedback given.

Given these condition I have suffered tremendous mental agony and lost valuable time, without any assured reply from blaze flash.

I am forced to take my case to consumer forum.
    Request to kindly look into this case immediatley and delvier the consignemtn with due compensation.

regards
    A.Ganesan

• Su
      1st of May, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working in HARISONS & HARLAJ LTD, JATTAL ROAD, PANIPAT, I had booked my two parcels from your panipat office (V.S. International) via Air Way Bill No: - (295322050, Dt: - 12/03/2007 & 297001702, Dt: - 12/07/07.) These parcels still have not received from my party (M/s. KUSUM ENTERPRISES, STATION ROAD, LOHTA, VARANASI). I have also given you the contact number of Receiver’s is 0542-2255434. I had already sent you five mails regarding my parcels, but there is no response from you. For your kind information, I am sending you my last Mail, So that you can take necessary action about this matter. Otherwise I have put my case in consumer court against your company.

I am waiting for your positive & earliest response.

Thx.

• De
      2nd of May, 2008

I CORIERED MEDICINES VIDE AWB NO. 117511189 ON 28/4/08 FROM DELHI TO KANPUR BUT NOT DELIVERED TILL 3/5/8 PLZ LOCATE &DELIVER URGENTLY AND SEND DELAYED DELIVERY PENALTY 10000/-
    D KULSHRESHTHA 9968287096

• Su
      9th of May, 2008

I am waiting for your positive & earliest response.

Thx.

• Gr
      30th of May, 2008

by reading the above comments I feel that I will be next victim. My parcel is with them which was handed over to Blaze on 21st May and till today not delivered in mumbai. God only save this company.

• Pr
      9th of Jun, 2008

I wish i had read the complaints before and hope i never have to do business with them ever again.

my document was sent from ranchi to bangalore on the 4th of June and was told it will reach on friday that is the 6th of june. But i'm yet to receive it and what is worse, if i call them they hardly pick up the cll or its perpetually bzz.

And i now know why its bzz all the time coz they just put the customer on hold and not even bother to respond. Today i've had it enough and i wanted to speak to the manager but he never came online and after being online for more than half an hour they just disconnected the call. This shows if the management is least bothered, what kind of values are they imbibing in their employees.

If they still have any sense of service towards customers and this complaint board is really read by the people who want to make a difference then my advice is really just at least respond to us and let us know what the problem is.

My consignment no is ---- 134523844.

• Ab
      3rd of Aug, 2008

Same thing happen to me dude really i dont understand why they open courier company to hazzele & give tension to there customer whom customer paid already. Very bad courier company, i never com across in such a tension position in my life. Pray for me.
    consignmet no .-204057418
    cm name -C JOSEPH PREMNATH
    CHENNAI-06
    TILL NOW NOT DILIVERD.
    PLZ GIVE ME AN EARLY RTESPONSE .