Blazeflash Courier Limited / Non Delivery Ontime

1 India Review updated:

On 20 Sep 2007 I had booked one envelop containing important document through Blazeflash Courier ( a private courier service ) in New Delhi to be delivered in Vasai, a suburb of Mumbai. I was promised the letter would be delivered next day. Even on the 6th day when the letter did not reach its destination I complained to the local office where I had booked for delivery .
The most ridiculous thing is that when I complained instead of tracking where the consignment was I was asked check from the internet. When I checked in their site my consignment was simply not traceable. None of the staff nor any staff in the head office was bothering to investigate while I was at tremendous stress.
Finally after making numerous calls to all the concerned places the consignment was delivered on 1st October on 12th day , at a much higher cost. Had I sent the letter through the regular post office normally, it would have reached much before that.
I had to catch a flight to reach their in the absence of document reaching there in time.
The shameless people did not even bothered to enquire me afterwards, leave aside compensating me or at least returning the money that I paid for booking consignment for it was definitely a deficiency in service.
Philip
+[protected]
Below are the emails and the responses I was given.

From: philipp_ hou
To: del_csd@blazeflash.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:26 PM
Subject: C. No. [protected]!

I had booked one letter to be posted in Thane District of Maharashtra on 20/09/07 from blazeflash couriers of Old Rajinder Nagar.

Till now 21:30 hrs ( 26/09/07) has not reached the destination. Today evening I visited the branch and complained. I was told to check from the net too. When I entered the C. No the message appeared that

"C. No. is not in our system, please contact customer care."

The normal post letter would have reached faster.

Kindly check and inform.

Mobile : [protected].

Philip
From: "DELHI CUSTOMER CARE" <del_csd@blazeflash.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:11:35 +0530

We require details of the pkts. in the below format for taking up the issue with our concern branch office for early reply :-
1. Consignment Note No. & Date of booking
2. Receiver’s full address and phone nos. for each of the consignments.
Regards - Blazeflash Customer Care, Delhi-55.
From: philipp_ hou
To: DELHI CUSTOMER CARE
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: C. No. [protected]!

First of all I would like to know how you are going to compensate the loss that I suffered due to your deficiancy in service, callousness of the staff. Even after leaving my cell no on two occassions on two different days after a week of booking consignment, nobody bothered to inform me regarding my lost consignment. I was instead told to check online myself.

It is very rediculous and outrageous that you require these details from the custormer instead of checking all these details from the branch where the consignment was booked. At the least you could have made a call to the branch and got the necessary details if you don't have online facility.

Though I am giving the details asked by you, the least you can do is refund the full amount that I paid for sending the consignment though the loss that I suffered due to loss of my consignment is much much more than that. It is now 10th day since I booked the consignment.

1) Consignment No. : [protected]
Maharashtra
Phone No : Residence : [protected]
Mobile : [protected]
Office : [protected]

It was an envelop containing important documents.

NOTE : Please keep a workable phone in your branch so that one can contact seniors in case of difficulties.

It is needless to mention that I suffered so much of mental stress.

I am giving my cell no again as you have the tendency to misplace the grieved customer's contact number.

Mobile No. : [protected]

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:39:46 +0530

SIR, IT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY 1.10.07.

REGARDS,
PRIYANKA

Comments

• So
      13th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

It's advisable to you'll either to make your delivery much more faster & the beahviour of your people better or to close down your offices completely. People will get less harrassed in that case.

The CN No. 292738763 was booked from Changigarh on 07.20.2008 & the saddest part of all is till date we have not received the same.

On top of that when ever the Kolkata office is called, you never get any one on the line to know the status.

If at all they take the pain to pick up the ph, then also no status is available with them.

I think how many times which I had tried your ph nos. if that many times I had prayed to GOD then also he would have taken pity on us & showed up.

We pray that atleast that from now onwards your service will become better. Nobody will help you'll untill you'll help yourself.

Atleast hoping that after this mail, you'll will take the pain to get back to us regarding when the consignment shall be delivered to us.

Regards,
    Soma.

• As
      8th of Apr, 2008

I send one dd through courier on 2/4/08 from narela(delhi)to banglore But they dont get yet.

• Am
      8th of Apr, 2008

I am disagree bcz my courier did not received yet. In the Invelop, it is mention address Amit Rustagi, D-108, Sector -2, IInd Floor, Noida - 201301. but your delivery man has delevered anywhere.

Can you pls confirm the status of my courier.

Amit rustagi

• Su
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have booked my two parcles (from panipat to varanasi) from your panipat offiice V.S. International. Via Consignment No:- 295322050, Dt:- 12/03/2007 & 297001702, Dt:- 03/07/2007.
    My Client still not received these two parcels. can i check my consignment status that when it is delivered or not. Please give me earliest response. i am too nervous about this matter. I had already send you three or four E-Mails. but there is no positive response from your side.

Receiver's Address:- Kusum Enterprises, Station Road, Lohta (varanasi)

Receiver's Contact No:- 0542-2255434

• Ha
      14th of May, 2008

sir, i send a couriers from Gr.noida to gorakhpur, date-06-05-2008 but my courier not reach to my place, so i request you to check my courier. my contact no. is-09415641111.

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2008

I am too the sufferer of the same kind onf service. I have to receive the courier from them and it is in Bangalore from 15th May and till due date it is not delivered. Consignment # 207569585. Do any one know Agrawal's ( owner) phone number at least I want to give him some pain so that he understands what does the bad serive mean.

• Su
      8th of Jul, 2008

Consignment No. 119837016 04/07/2008

Local Hub ND LOC/040708/1/OTC/ND

Consignment Status Forwarded

I have booked a/m courier envelop on 04.07.2008 and it is almost 5 days now and there is no status and whereabouts of this parcel. Will you be kind enough to give the status of the same.

Thank you in advance.

Contact number +91-9312 986510(M)

• Pr
      13th of Jul, 2008

i was supposed to recieve a parcel sent from ajmer (rajasthan ) on 1st july'08 from my parents but till date (13 days later )i have'ny recieved that.
    i'm constantly contacting the local office front desk lady ms. ANJALI as well as Mr. SANJAY who are constantly giving me false commitiments on all the more then 20 calls made by me.Though i'm telling them that it contains perishable goods . As per their words delivery boy has already left for my house which is in a very famous and easily traceable landmark of my locality but yet i have'nt it and in this wait for delivery boy i'm house arrest for almost 3 days as of now.

in case i don't recieve it in sound condition then i'll turn to the consumer court .

priyanka mishra
    kanke road
    ranchi
    mobile # 9931337577

• Dh
      31st of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    i send courier on 27th july 08 from your courier to Gundlav industrial area, Valsad, Gujarat State. but courier was not received by consignee( Mr. Shashi Chaudhry). plz track this courier and send me updated information. this courier is urgent to deliver. ( Doc. no. 111487478)

This is needful.
    Thanks.

Dharmesh Patel.

• Bi
      18th of Aug, 2008

i send a document to my friend from Delhi to Assansol (West Bengal)thrugh your courier service (consignment No : - 212002615) on 14/08/2008 but still naw that was not reach in to the Address please reply me the status AQAP.

• Ra
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Hi,
    I am Rajendra mohanty.I have sent a document to symbiosys pune in Blazeflash Couriers on dated 18th of august-08.My document no -208964845.
    Please give me the cofirmation for this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajendra Mohanty.

• Lo
      1st of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    I had sent two courier packet containing important documents CN No. 212940933 & 212940934 dated 28/08/2008
    This packets are still not reached at the destination and i was promised them for 29/08/08
    and your delhi office people not pickup the phone.

• Ra
      21st of Sep, 2008

respected sir, actually my mam from delhi hcmi education pvt ltd. had sent a courior to me from blaze flash courior, delhi on 17 th of this month. the consingnment no of courior is 113984101. That courior consists of my original documents of my school and college certificates. Sir it is adressed to SUBHASH NAGAR HOUSING COMPLEX, BLOCK B7, FLAT 303, RISHRA. PO-PRAVASNAGAR.Dist-hooghly, wb.pin-712249.cell no-09883371530, from new delhi. i am here till 23 sept 2008 after that i have to move to other adress, so please understand the problem and try to give it to me as fast as possible. my cell no is 09883371530.

• Gu
      28th of Oct, 2008

My courier no 299641019
    Dated 25, 10, 2008
    from : Jaito (Faridkot) Punjab

To: Bikaner(Rajasthan)
    Type: Marriage Card

Status:- Not delivered until today.

with tnx
    Gurbax Singh

14th of Nov, 2008

Receipt No.115282949 dt. 12-11-2008 not delivered uptil now. Booked for Durg [CHHATISGARH]. Let me know the fate of this on my mobile no. 9868721603

19th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

i have sand a courier on dated 30.7.08 Ranger Stork noida but no receipt there pls confirm me immedaitely..

• Ar
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sir
    my documents didnt delivered in the time. i courier 15.01.09 to barmer from jaipur but it dont deliverd still 22.01.09 so please deliverd my documenta as soon as possiable.

• Ar
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sir
    i courioured my documents on 15.01.09 to barmer from jaipur but it wasnt delivered till today please deliver my documents as soon as possiable.

3rd of Jul, 2009

Hi,
    I am sanjeev thakur .I have sent a document meerut to mathura by Blazeflash Couriers on dated 8 jun -09. My document no -294310510.
    consignee address

please reply > sanjeevthakur10@yahoo.com

• Re
      21st of Aug, 2009

Hi,
    I am Reena Kumari .I have sent a important document Delhi to Patna by Blaze flash Couriers on dated 28.07.09 My document no is -310841804.
    but still now that was not reach in to the Address please reply me at reena_kumari.delhi@yahoo.com