Blair Rwd / unauthorized Charges on credit card

Blair RWD has been charging my credit card $14.95 a month since December 2008 for some fine print BS when you place a order with them. Well, no more Blair for me. They are scammers even though they "offered" to refund me 2 months of these BS charges. Watch out for any offers after you have placed a order with them. It's a TRAP!!

Comments

• Ki
      16th of Mar, 2009

Used credit card in Oct. returned something in Nov. still charging my credit card $14.95

18th of Jul, 2009

I have been charge multiple times the $ 14.95 fee that I have no idea what it is, how is this legal? and I havent ordered from then since earlier in 2009 or late 2008.
    There are a horrible company to order from if this is their idea of saving consumers money, what a joke. I will never order from then again.
    Buyer beware.

• Ly
      15th of Aug, 2009

My father bought 2 pair of pants in Jan 2009 through Blair. He passed away April 1, 2009. I am going over my mother's bank statement with her (she is an 87 year old widow) and found this reoccuring charge of $14.95. Over $104 has been deducted from her account since Jan. This is despicable as she is a widow on a fixed income paying for something she didn't even know of. How could ANY company get away with such a horrible business practice as take out money for NOTHING!...I want all her money Back for her. She need it. Last time I will let anyone in my family purchase from Blair. Buyer Beware!!! How could anyone hurt two old people who are the salt of the earth.

• Ri
      29th of Sep, 2009

Even though I never signed up for it and have requested cancellation, Blair keeps taking out $14.95 per month. They are crooks, and should be put out of business.

• Vi
      15th of Nov, 2009

Blair has also charged me $14.95 on my credit card under description BLAIR RWD ID******** 888-287-7683 MD. I have no idea why I have been charged this amount. I agree with richw38

• He
      12th of Dec, 2009
    BLAIR RWD - ILLEGAL CHARGES
    BLAIR RWD
    Maryland

OCTOBER, NOVEMBER AND DECEMBE CHARGE OF 14.95 APPEAR ON MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE MADE COMPLAINT TO MY CREDT CARD TO STOP THESE ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS.

• Na
      21st of Feb, 2010
    BLAIR RWD - charging my credit card
    Maryland

They are charging my credit card 14.95 for several months and I didn't notice it. What do I do now? I've never authorized this. This is a scam

• Ka
    West Greenwich
    Rhode Island
    Phone: 401-385-3423
    kathy1901@gmail.com

i made one purchase from blair in july 2009 my husband just informed about a charge on our master card i checked into and found out blair has been charging me 14.99 a month for their reward program have no idea what it is did not order it.

• Su
      28th of Mar, 2010

I am charged $14.95/month over a year I did not notice. I have to cancel my credit card to avoid charges. Stop using blair.com. They are criminals to steal people's money.

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2010

BLIAR is charging me $ 14.95 every month, I noticed recently, its so ridiculous, i ordered only once that too almost two year back, the quality was horrible, dont buy anything from Bliar.com, they are money eaters.

• Ha
      15th of May, 2010

was in the same boat as all of you. Found this on one of their web pages, sent in comment waiting for reply. want all my money back. Hope we all can put an end to this scam.

• Pa
      13th of Nov, 2012

Just goes to show that one has to read the fine print.
    It was explained to me that because I used a coupon for free shipping, that this is how I got enrolled into this rewards program.
    But no letter, brochure, or even a notice was sent to my home or email saying that I had enrolled.
    My original purchase was made in 10/2009. Yes, I will never order nothing from Blair's again.
    If you did order something from Blair's and getting charged $14.95 a month
    The number to call to cancel is 1-866-405-7356 9am to 9pm Eastern standard time M-F