Blair Rewards / monthly charges on Master Card statement

1 176 Upper Canada Dr., North York Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 4162236141

I am a snowbird, november till mid April, this last winter I ordered a few items from said company,
after being home in Canada April 17th, my master card bill is showing March 3-$15.99, April 12-$14.95, May 12-$14.95, June 11-$14.95. This outragues, want a refund of all these charges
I never O.K ed any monies to be taken off my account, I payed for the items I purchased
on my account in full, I do hope that Idont have to take this any further. Mrs. Ann Evelyn

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009
    Blair Rewards - unwanted charges
    blair rewards
    10220 E. 32ND ST., APT 411
    Tulsa
    Oklahoma

I DONT EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THESE KIND OF SERVICES, AND AS OF TODAY CANCEL AND RETURN MY MONEY!! TODAY IS 3-16-09 THANK YOU!!! JOYCE EAST

• Di
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Blair Rewards - UNWANTED
    Marrero
    Louisiana

I WAS CHARGED FOR MEMBERSHIP THAT I DID NOT APPLY FOR AND I DONT EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THESE KIND OF SERVICES, AND AS OF TODAY CANCEL AND RETURN MY MONEY!! TODAY IS 3/19/09.

• Lo
      24th of Mar, 2009
    Blair Rewards - Charged for something I did not sign up for
    Blair
    33751 State Hiway 4
    Saint James
    Minnesota

I just discovered on my Discover card that I am charged with Blair Rewards - 14.95. I did not knowingly sign up for this and want it cancelled immediately.
    thank-you

Louise Garner

25th of Mar, 2009

charge of $1.95 was posted to my credit card on 2-15-09. Then on 3-23-09 a charge of $14.95 has been charged to my credit card.

I don't know what this is but I have never intentionally subscribed to any thing.
    What ever this is count me out and return my money.

Your have just lost another customer among many others with this kind of underhanded trickery.

Again refund all my money and stop sending me anymore catalogs. ---------- Charles L Sloan

3rd of Apr, 2009

Same thing has happened to me. These cowards have slyly charged me since last December.

3rd of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me.
    Blair.com is a crook.

• Su
      28th of May, 2009

So far I have only been scammed out of $1.95. I did call them at the number my bank gave me and cancelled. The woman I talked with was very rude and sarcastic. I have done business with Blair for 13 years, but my last purchase will be my last one with them. I am very disappointed with this company that they would resort to such underhanded deals.

My income is below poverty level, and I am almost 70 years old. I do hope no more charges appear on my account, as I cannot afford them.

• Lm
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Blair Rewards - did not authorize charge on myaccount
    Blair

Charged my account for $14.95 I did not authorize ths charge. Have called numerous times and amounts still remains on my card.

• Ju
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    Blair Rewards - Charges on checking
    Judy Preston
    9905 N. State Hwy 7
    Elizabethtown
    Indiana

Blair rewards program took money from my checking of 14.95 without me approving. I want to canceled and stay out of my checking. Thank you, Judy Preston

• El
      12th of Nov, 2009

I have been charged with 14.95 to my checking account when I had not authorized it. I know nothing about this until I received my statement. Please discontinue this charge.

Me information is Theresa West

• El
      12th of Nov, 2009

Do Not Charge my Account With Another Unathorized charge again!

• Bl
      18th of Feb, 2010

When placing an order, Blair Rewards is something that is offered at then end of the order. You have to very information to sign up for the rewards program, phone orders must enter last four digits of phone number & web orders must verify name and email address. The Blair Rewards is $1.95 to try it for the first 30 days. If you read or listen it is explained that after the 3o day trail, unless you cancel it's $14.95 billed money. No point in calling Blair customer service as they do not handle this program. You have to call the number that is listed on your credit card statement,

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ/LISTEN TO THINGS BEFORE YOU VERIFY INFORMATION AND SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING.

• Ca
      14th of May, 2010
    Blair Rewards - Fraud
    Blair Rewards
    Lanham
    Maryland
    blairrewards.com

I bought some pants from Blair.com. They charged me $14.95 for Blair rewards that I did not authorize them to do.

1st of Oct, 2010
    Blair Rewards - charged by them when nothing was ordered
    Jane Brindle
    2803 scarlet oak drive
    Toledo
    Ohio

on my latest Visa Bill there is a charge for Blair Rewards $ 14.95 of which I have not ordered anything from them.

• Gd
      11th of Jul, 2011
    Blair Rewards - Charge of 14.95 that I never approved
    Blair Rewards

I purchesed couple of items from them on June 14 2011 and on July 7 a charge of 14.95 appears on my account without me ever signing up for anything. No one is on the phone and we submited a cancelation and we will see if they will call us back tomorrow. how rude!

28th of Feb, 2012

DON'T BELEIVE YOU!!

• Bo
      17th of Sep, 2012

i did not want your blair rewards thing what ever it is you are charging me for please cancel and refund my money. bonnie bowden

• Vi
      21st of Jun, 2013
    Blair Rewards - Will not use this account
    Virginia Pavelek
    1420 Prairie Ave. Apt. 202
    Glencoe
    Minnesota

I will not use Blaire Rewards now or in the future. I do not want any charges to my Visa card. I will not authorize any such charges.

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2013
    Blair Rewards - Theft
    Home
    Clovis
    New Mexico

I was reading my bank statement and I see where it says "Blair Rewards" and they took $14.95 out of my checking account twice - once on 7/11/2013 and today 8/10/2013 and I never authorized either times for anyone to take out each time of $14.95!!! I want to know how to get this off of my checking account !!

• Ro
      10th of Aug, 2013

I THINK THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. THE SAME AMOUNT WHICH I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED. I HAVE TRIED TO REACH THEM AND ONLY GET A MACHINE.

I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM NOW NO MATTER HOW GREAT A BARGAIN IT IS.
    I THINK THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU SHOULD HAVE A LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY.