Blair Rewards / fraud charged over $100
ordered some jeans from Blair clothing I naively signed up in January Blair rewards charge was $1.95. turns out they charge $14.95.per month
have been charged over $100 and received nothing of value.except according to the Blair clothing company I can receive discount on future purchases.
Obviously outrageous and ridiculous seems like it should be considered fraud.
The telephone number listed on my credit card bill is phony they want to charge another fee to give me be real number
telephone number for corporate headquarters Encore marketing is disconnected.
apparently this company has been associating with many other real companies to perpetuate this rewards program scheme for past few years.
More Blair Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Blair Rewards - unwanted charge 
- Blair Rewards - Cancellation 
- Blair Rewards - 14.95 deduction 
- Blair Rewards - Blair Rewards Signup borders on fruad 
- Blair Rewards - 14.95 monthly charge 
- Blair Rewards - monthly charges on Master Card statement 
- Blair Rewards - Unwanted service 
- Blair Rewards - would not respond to cancellization of membership
- Blair Rewards - BANK WITHDRAWL W/O AUTHORIZATION 
- Blair Rewards - Misunderstanding