Blair / Not getting order and getting things I didn't order

1 1301 Exchange RdMuncy, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5705462822

Took almost a year to get the correct champagne earring, and I wasn't given any credit for all the aggravation. Recently I didn't receive set ordered but they followed up with the next item which I didn't want or like. Then it took 3 weeks and 2 phone calls to get the return label. I was billed the item along with a late charge which customer service said they could not notify the credit company of the problem. This is poor customer service. I also had to wait more than 10 minutes and was never asked if I would like to have a call back, just like I had nothing else to do. Your customer service needs and overhaul. I all so not longer want to receive anymore magazines or special offers of jewelery from Blair ever again my customer # [protected]B.

Comments

• Je
      10th of Aug, 2008
    Blair - false charge
    Georgia

I made an order with Blair on 07/29/2008 and it was posted to my credit card on 08/01/08 and also posted on that date was a charge of 14.95. I do not know what that was far nor did i authorized a anyone to charge my card.

26th of Aug, 2008
    Blair - unauthorized charges to bank card
    Cairo
    Georgia
    Phone: 2293772154

I was charged 41.98 by blair for merchandise that I had returned plus an additional 6.98 for the return postage that they said was free when you use the label that they enclose with your order, what a scam I am no longer doing business with blair if I wanted to get swindled ther are a lot of other ways out there.

11th of Oct, 2008

You know, I ordered a summer dress from Blair that was marked for $14.99 on June 25, 2008. When I went to wear said dress, it looked way too long--I'm 5'6" tall & it was practically to my ankles! The pix in catalog showed mid calf. It looked like a potato sack so I returned it without wearing it out.

So what do I receive after paying for shipping coming & going?
    Eight dollars FOR A REFUND, & the reason FOR LESS ON THE REFUND was: "smart label deduction"--MINUS $6.99!!

Had a similar experience from Blair where they backordered ONE of the "2 of Print T-shirts FOR LESS", AND THEN WHEN SHIPPING THE B.O. ITEM, was charged SHIPPING on a "no shipping charge" which was in the ORIGINAL order. Plus the REGULAR PRICE if purchasing TWO of the same thing. WHAT A RIP- OFF Blair is handing out these last couple of years.

I am thoroughly disappointed in the GREED this company is treating thier customers. ****PASS ON THE WORD!****
    >>>
    BLAIR: IF YOU ARE READING THIS...DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE CATALOGS OR E-MAILS...done.

• Na
      17th of Oct, 2008
    Blair - charges for returned items
    Shawnee Mission
    Kansas
    blair.com

In 8/08 I ordered $120.92 in merchandise for my bedroom. None of items were of acceptable quality.

It ended up costing me $45.10 to return all the merchandise.

Needless to say, I will never deal with this company again!!

• Bi
      27th of Jan, 2009

My complaint is about Blair not refunding my money for returned items. They have said that my money has gone on their credit card for credit to my account. I never opened this account? I have always paid by check? They owe me nearly $50.00 and they will not return it. Another person I talked to said they can't issue a refund without my SS#?? I bet they would like to get a hold of that! At any rate, I am taking them to the consumer bureau of complaints. I can only hope that they close them down!

• Or
      29th of Jan, 2009
    Blair - Bad service
    blair.com

HORRIBLE!!!Will not answer my e-mail and keep phone lines blocked so you can't reach them by phone. Worst customer service i have ever seen. STAY AWAY!

13th of Mar, 2009
    Blair - money taken out of account
    blair

they took money out of my bank account with out my permissionthe amount was $14.95 I would like for it to be put back in my account

• El
      28th of Mar, 2009
    Blair - Charged for rewards membership which I do not want
    Ohio

Was charged for membership in rewards program which I do not want and insist I recieve a refund and be eliminated from this program immediately.
    Elaine Sargi

• Ge
      28th of Apr, 2009
    Blair - charges for blair rewards
    Rhode Island

i made a purchase from blair and i have been charged $14.95 a month since, now a total of $44.85. no explanation and can't get to talk to anyone about it at blair.

• Br
      10th of May, 2009
    Blair - Membership Fee
    BLair
    Schenectady
    New York

I order something from Blair and also was charged $1.95 fee on my credit card. The $14.95 fee will come. Blair should investigate and clear up this membership fee. Internet ordering is not the way to go because they sneak this in.

• Sp
      21st of May, 2009

We have changed that we can now hold all the calls that come into the business. Your email had to be answered.

• Mr
      26th of Jun, 2009
    Blair - Charge monthly
    Edwardsville
    Illinois

I didn't realize I have charged with 14.95 charges monthly. Please cancel this and refund my 14.95 from March, April, May, June. Mrs, Drexelius, 1 Hadley Court, Edwardsville, Il. 62025 (on my Discover card)

10th of Sep, 2009
    Blair - taking money out for the Blair Rewards Card
    Jonesborough
    Tennessee

they have been taking money out of our account monthly for something we don't even use and it is causing our checking account to be over-drawn. would like to be paid back $14.95 for the past 5 months.

• Th
      11th of Sep, 2009

i just found these harges on my credit card for 14.95 from Blair. I made my first purchase fro them in july, and did not notice the additonal 1.95 billed separately. Today I got my bill and saw the 14.95. I never requested a free item and certainly never received any confirmation info.

Evidently, this happens to anyone who shops at Blair. NEVER AGAIN!

• Bg
      15th of Jan, 2011
    Blair - Fraud
    Pennsylvania

I found a $14.95 charge in my bank statement attributable to the Blair Clothing store "Rewards Program". I did not sign up for the program unless through a somewhat inappropriate method they assumed I wanted to join in. I see there are quite a few complaints for this company concerning the same issue so I think I have a good case. How do we stop them from doing this?

1st of Jun, 2012
    Blair - Non receipt
    Babylon
    New York

Have no record of ever having received Adjustable Waist pants. Sourve Code J62F My check No. 1754 Coupon code QL5 Anna Bertolini, 99 Prospect St. No. 6E Babylon NY 11702. Please advise. Thank you. A. Bertolini