Blair / Unreliable Company - RIP OFF

KS, United States Review updated:
I ordered Christmas gifts on December 2nd. Whenever I tried to call them, I got a "were too busy message - call back" I tried e-mailing. No answer. Finally I e-mailed that I wanted the order cancelled. After that I received an e-mail stating it would be shipped the first week of January - which was totally unacceptable. (Another order I placed later, that I didn't even need for Christmas was shipped in a few days.) Now, after I once again said I wanted the original order cancelled, I receive a notice that it is now shipped. Either they hire people who can't read and obviously can't write (since they refused to answer my e-mails) and can't even answer the phone.
I have ordered several things in the past - but NEVER AGAIN!!!
I am now waiting to see if it shows up in the mail. I don't really know what to do, because as stupid as they apparently are- I would probably never get a credit on my account and I would have to pay shipping to send it back. WHEN THIS COMPANY GOES OUT OF BUSINESS I WILL CELEBRATE!

Comments

Id
  5th of Aug, 2014
Blair customer service is the worst I have encountered with a catalog company. I will never order from them again, or recommend them to friends.

Blair.com Logo Blair.com