Blair / unreliable company - rip off
I ordered Christmas gifts on December 2nd. Whenever I tried to call them, I got a "were too busy message - call back" I tried e-mailing. No answer. Finally I e-mailed that I wanted the order cancelled. After that I received an e-mail stating it would be shipped the first week of January - which was totally unacceptable. (Another order I placed later, that I didn't even need for Christmas was shipped in a few days.) Now, after I once again said I wanted the original order cancelled, I receive a notice that it is now shipped. Either they hire people who can't read and obviously can't write (since they refused to answer my e-mails) and can't even answer the phone.
I have ordered several things in the past - but NEVER AGAIN!!!
I am now waiting to see if it shows up in the mail. I don't really know what to do, because as stupid as they apparently are- I would probably never get a credit on my account and I would have to pay shipping to send it back. WHEN THIS COMPANY GOES OUT OF BUSINESS I WILL CELEBRATE!
More Blair Complaints & Reviews
- Blair Clothing Company - bad business when shipping & giving refunds to long standing customers 
- Blair.com - contacting and service 
- Blair.com - fraud 
- Blair - blair rewards scam 
- Blair.com - scam 
- Blair - unauthorized charges 
- Blair - refund never received
- Blair - not getting order and getting things I didn't order 
- Blair.com - scandia woods suede loafer black & sw suade moccasin slippers buckskin
- Blair Clothing - deceptive advertising