Blackstone Nutrition / Cannot reach company for money back guarantee!

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered Leptovox on March 6 or 7th, 2008 and received my order on March 10, 2008. I tried the pills and they gave me nervousness and heart rate increased. I sent the unused bottles back on March 31, 2008 with the understanding from their money back guarantee that I would be refunded all but shipping and handling. They received the product back in their office on April 3, 2008. I sent an e-mail on April 4, 2008 and had no response. I tried calling the number on my credit card statement and there is no such listing. I called information in Utah and there is no listing for Blackstone Nutrition. It is a shame that companies can go online and sell products to consumers and run a scam and nothing is done to them.

More Blackstone Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      8th of Apr, 2008

I placed an order on Feb 28 and am still waiting for my goods on April 8 - I have sent numerous emails and had no reply - I am now down £60. I think it's disgraceful that in this day and age with all the internet security that scams like this can still run!!!

• Dh
      9th of Apr, 2008

I ordered from these people in oct'07 and received it in Dec'07. I actually loved the product. I ordered again on Jan02, '08 and another order for a freind on Feb10, '08. I sent an email asking about these orders and did not receive a reply. It is now Apr, 09, '08 and still no reply and no product. These people should be held accountable for the 300+ dolllars I was brilliant enough to pay them. And I am really annoyed that I truly was happy with the product. Live & learn I guess.