Blackstone Nutrition/Leptovox / Health risk, no telephone number listed in order to return, telephone number on credit card statement is bogus!

1 Sullivan, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8122683421

Where do I start?!!! I placed an order for Leptovox on 3/23/08. I received the product within a few days and was delighted! I ingested the recommended dosage which made me nervous, sick to my stomach and heart palpitate. I didn't take anymore. I tried to contact the company by telephone, but no number is listed anywhere, then I emailed them twice in a week with no response. I had gotten my credit card statement through the mail and called the number that my card was charged from, which is bogus and after speaking to the operator found that no company was even listed! I then called my credit card carrier and asked them to send me information to fill out so that this Blackstone Nutrition company doesn't charge further orders on my credit card. When I looked up the guarantee it states that no opened bottles can be returned! How else can a person try it? This is so fraudulent! PLEASE DO NO FALL FOR THIS ONE AS I HAD DONE!!!

Comments

Ka
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Blackstone Nutrition/Leptovox - Will not respond to my emails
3722 S. CR 350
Sullivan
Indiana
Phone: 8122683421
customerservice@blackstonenutrition.com

I simply cannot get them to respond to emails I have sent requesting a return of the product Leptovox. They advertise no telephone number and when I have contacted them through the internet, they do not respond. The product I used only once for it made me nervous and my heart palpitate. Can you help me? Thank you.

11th of Apr, 2008

I bought Leptovox sometime around Feb. and have been using them daily, I dont feel anything at all. No Jitters no nothing I have not seen any of the things I was promissed, such as good healthy looking skin or weight loss. Some of my co-workers also bought leptovox and they hated the feeling, they felt jittery and sick, but I dont feel a thing!! These pills are bogus! but from the looks of it I dont think im gonna be getting my money back since there is no way on contacting this company!! Just save your money and go to Walmart and buy "Mega-T Green tea w/ Hoodia Dietary Supplyment" They are only $4.99 and these tings work GREAT!! you will never feel the urge to compulsively eat! they are a great hunger supresent and healthy for you!! I hope I served of any help!

Karen*

Ki
  16th of Apr, 2008

I tried Leptovox it made me feel sick to my stomach and I had rapid heart rate. I kept taking it thinking it would get better it didn't and I saw NO results with better skin or weight loss. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get an address to send back the empty bottle for the 100% guarantee that was promised. I have gotten no response at all. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!! IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL AND THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YOUR REFUND.

Pi
  24th of Apr, 2008

I'm scared to try it now so how do I get them to give me a refund.I also can'tfind a phone number or anything either, HELP... Have they taken extra money off of anyones credit cards?

Tt
  29th of Apr, 2008

I recently purchased 6 months supply of Leptovox. They billed my credit card company and I have not seen one thing in the mail and it has been 10 days. True I live in Canada but their website say's that they ship to Canada. How can I go about reporting this. I sent the company an email asking where my product was and no one has ever returned my email. It cost 273.00USD for my product. After reading all the reviews I was sick to my stomache about the scam this company appears to be.

Please advise. Anyone knowing any information on how I can go about this please advise. I have not contacted my credit company as yet because I am still hopeful by some whimsical thought that it may somehow appear. Even though I now learn the product is crap anyway at least I have something to throw in the garbage at home after paying almost $300 bucks.

Yours truly,

Jolanda

Mi
  30th of Apr, 2008

I have had the same problem with Blackstone Nutrition. I actually did get one e-mail back with directions on how to get a refund. I followed all the directions but now I can't get a response from them. This is a horrible company and I would not recommend doing business with them. They will only rip you off.

Mo
  2nd of May, 2008

This allows you to email the company. I also got a response from
Krystal if anyone would like to try that.

This is the information she forwarded to me: (although I am still awaiting my refund. Paypal says it was refunded, but my bank says not)

I’m sorry our product didn't work out for you. In order to have your
account refunded, You must follow ALL of the following instructions:

A) Send back ALL of your empty bottles and any other bottles you may
have purchased in resalable condition. The money back guarantee is good
for 1 used bottle plus all other bottles in resalable condition LESS
SHIPPING.

B) You MUST use DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Once your delivery confirmation
number shows that your package has arrived, you will please email us
with the delivery confirmation number as well as your payment
information and order number. Please send us the condition of all
bottles used (used, unopened, etc. Once we have verified by your
delivery confirmation number that your package has been returned, we
will issue a refund to your account. IF THIS INFORMATION IS NOT PROVIDED
NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. All returns should be sent to:

Blackstone Nutrition
96 N. 1800 W. 11

C) You MUST include your original receipt
Refunds are issued shortly after your delivery confirmation number is
emailed to us.

If I can assist you further please respond directly to this email.

Si
  12th of Jun, 2008

i ordered a shipment of leptovox last wensday and havent received it yet just found these complaints on this website ive oviosly been scammed like everybody else on here this website doesnt even come up with anything www.blackstone nutrition.com can you tell me what i can do now please.

15th of Jun, 2008

I am currently really sick from this product :( its kind of a scary feeling

Ho
  15th of Jul, 2008

I ordered and paid for one bottle of leptovox, several weeks ago which I have not recieved!reading recent health warnings I am thankful I did not take it, but I am highly pissed off that I was scammed by blackstone nutrition.

Ma
  17th of Jul, 2008

I have taken just 2 of these pills today, after receiving them yesterday (17 July 2998) and spent all day today, in the bathroom, sick, sweaty upset stomach heart palpitaions heartburn and indigestion. I wondered what on earth I had eaten! Then, checked out this site...problem solved, pills in the garbage, where they belong.
Oh, BTW, Monica Dyer, above message, gave an email and address. The address on the pill bottle is OREM Utah, not Lindo, Utah.

Oh well, at least I have learned something thank goodness for sites like this.

Good luck everyone.

Ga
  4th of Aug, 2008

oh god, oh god, oh god...
I've been scammed! First time in my life!! Oh dear. I WISH I could find ANY reliable information that says this company isn't a scam, but there is nothing and I've been looking all night. I wish it weren't true because I don't have a lot of money to waste... but I fear... I've been had!!!

As
  5th of Aug, 2008

Someone needs to process fraud so these people can be tracked down...they got me too...I cant believe they can do this! I have a number on my card statement and it was a residential number! This is so crazy! I hope something is done about this!

Su
  26th of Aug, 2008

Check out the Better Business Bureau. They have additional information including phone numbers. I haven't called them yet. They also provide additional addresses.
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
Name: Garrett Devore Labs

Customer Contact: Mr Garrett Devore, Registered Agent - isa@orovo.com
Email Address: isa@orovo.com
Entity: Corporation
Incorporated: August 2003, UT
TOB Classification: Health & Diet Products-Retail, Health Food / Nutritional Supplement Stores, Multi-Level Selling Co.
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
Company Management

Additional company management personnel include:

Y Min Kim

Additional Email Addresses
customersupport@orovo.com

Je
  2nd of Sep, 2008

I ordered leptovox 2 weeks ago and havent seen anything in the mail. I have tried all the web addresses
and it just tellsme there is no such site. what should I do?

Sl
  8th of Oct, 2008

I have purchased Fenphedra and I loved it. I had no problem getting the product, I was just trying to get information to upgrade my shipping for my 2nd order, when I found this site with all the complaints. Now I am worried about the order I just placed and will closer attention to my account statement.
But I loved Fenphedra, it subdued my hunger and did not make me jittery unless I took 2 pills on a totally empty stomach.

Lg
  24th of Oct, 2008

I ordered nuphedragen over a month ago. Somehow, strangly enough, my mailing address got messed up through the post office and my package was sent back to Lindon, Utah. I wrote them immedialty to notify them of the situation after no word from that I filed a cmplaint with PayPal. Soon after they wrote me stating that they could not refund my money until I dropped My complaint, But that if I did drop my complaint my money would be immediatly reimbursed. It has now been over two weeks, no money, no package, no word back on any of my emails... These people suck. I really hope somthing can be done .

Ni
  7th of Nov, 2008

i ordered the 7 day detox system does it work

Ni
  13th of Nov, 2008

devmin research and develpment sold me some miracle drug for weight loss last month and have not heard a word or received the product... I paid 114 euros through paypal . Could someone come up with their number

Mo
  27th of Nov, 2008

Call Isayuki Takahashi at (number removed). He is directly associated with Orovo and all of the other "similar" companies. This is his cell phone. I would not join Orovo. It is a scam that is helping dishonest people make more money.