Blackstone Nutrition Inc. / Pills

1 1338 Sao PauloPlacentia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-815*2516

Paid them for a diet product. It was never sent to me, sended several e-mail and try to call with up with the address on Website and no lisiting of business. They will not contact me and I paid a lot for their product. Warning to people. Do not trust theses people.I feel so stupid and taken.

Comments

• Vi
      4th of May, 2008
    Blackstone Nutrition Inc. - Order
    Blackstone Nutrition Inc.
    Orem
    Utah
    Phone: none
    sales@blackstonenutriton.com

Ordered a product on sunday nite and placed an order and immediately tried to cancel . They immediately said the order was sent and they would refund me when I returned it. Krystal at this co. assured me they would refund me. The order was returned "Return to Sender" not even opened and I have yet to receive my money. It appears this is a Big Scam and I advise no one to order from this co, ever. They do not stand by their word. BEWARE>>> BEWARE>>>>>

12th of May, 2008

ditto everything said. shouldnt be allowed to use internet to rip.o

12th of May, 2008

paypal must be well aware. will not use them again either.

16th of May, 2008

paid sixteen dollars 'priority' (???????)
    delivery (2 weeks ago ! ! !) post office wont deliver unless i pay them another £13 underpaid by these mugs. that would be $42 postage for a product costing less than $38 ! ! ! !
    no way. !!!
    p.o .can return itwith my love.

• Ve
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I've been dubbed to my Blackstone Nutrition Inc in UTAH. EVERYONE THIS company does not exist and they are raping people off. I'm contacting internet fraud right now.

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2008

Ordered product on 4/24 and I have not received the product yet!

• Ke
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I order the product and tracked it on their so called tracking email sent out. It states shipment was delivered on May 29th, even gave a time. I have yet to receive this shipment. I have sent several emails to no avail, no response from anyone, no phone # is present on the website as well, I more than pissed!

• M
      12th of Jun, 2008

Sorry all,

I have received the product ordered in 10 days and I am from Canada

17th of Jul, 2008

I ordered the product 20 days ago and i have still yet to receive it, i just e-mailed them, with the e-mail present on the web site - sales@fenphedra.com. Right beside this e-mail address it states "We will respond as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing your amazing feedback!" How are we supposed to give them feedback if they don't send us a product??

21st of Jul, 2008

I ordered some products from this company, i spent over 1oo dollars and after 20 days i still have not recieved anything i have been seriously ripped off and taken for a ride, my only hope is that im covered but i am very worried as they have our details, this i find very concerning! Likewise as above there are no contact details and i have had no response from my e-mails. Extremely disappointed and Conned!

4th of Aug, 2008

i ordered this product and never recieved it.How are they not shut down yet? How can we get our money back? Who do you even report this to???

13th of Aug, 2008

IM in the United States Military I got this web site from AOL and belived it to be a good company I paid them over $100 dollars and got ZIP...

18th of Aug, 2008

Some one needs to stop this company it is steelng money from people it is no differant than breaking into our houses.

19th of Aug, 2008

never heard of them in my life until $20.00 went missing from my account.
    they dont even have a contact phone number

24th of Aug, 2008

i order levotox 2 week ago but till date i not recive product and alsopay 16.4 dollars for priotity and 75, 9 for product iam very upset with company now never believe in internet shoppine specially company frm united states

4th of Sep, 2008

I ordered the product, paid for express shipping, used the tracking email and have received nothing! The only thing I have lost is money not weight. Your company is a rip-off!!!

5th of Sep, 2008

this is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. I am contacting the United States Postal Service today. Hopefully I can get somewhere with them. This company just plain robbed me. What a joke this company is. They were quick in getting their money and delivered no product.

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2008

I placed my order 2 weeks ago, and like all of you - NOTHING..!! Not waiting any longer. Have cancelled my bank card so they can't take anything else from me. They've taken my money ($62) and my pride... What a bunch of W@*krs...

• Lo
      19th of Sep, 2008

Sorry guys... My product has now arrived..! Had to pay additional for Customs fee, but am now ready to start..!! Let the weight drop off !!! I'll keep you posted...

• La
      8th of Oct, 2008

I orderer fenphedra 3 weeks ago, paid for priority shipping, received NOTHING!! I am now in the process of contacting internet fraud.