BlackPeopleMeet.com / Overcharging. Offered $13.95 but Charged My Visa

People Media, P.O. Box 12627, TX 75225., Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-868-0637.

As a new member, I was offered (on their website) a montly membership for $13.95,
yet BlackPeopleMeet charged my account for $17.00!
I have emailed them several times but no response.
Will contact my Visa bank to protest the erroneous charge.

They did the same thing to last year (May 2011), I emailed them and nothing happened either.
I will report them also to the Deprtment of Consumer's Affairs in Dallas and/or The Better Business Bureau in Dallas

Comments

• Mu
      16th of May, 2014

Hello my name is Lisa Thomas i thought i was being charged $10.99 and after the message came through on my phone stating the amount and activity being made on my card $69.93 was taking off for a 6mos of service i didn't know that was the amount i was gona have to pay i immediately contacted B.P.M. first i called my card holder to verify what it was and they gave me the number to B.P.M. i called them on the next business day to tell them i didn't want that service they explained to me that since i had made activity on my account my money could not be refunded i don't want the service anymore iv'e been trying to contact some one to resolve this issue i was only thinking i was paying $10.99 i have black people meet several times regarding this issue and i haven't got no results could some one please contact me regarding this issue A.S.A.P. 502-714-0275.

• Mu