BlackPeopleMeet / My Profile Was Removed (Profile was in Full Conformance with their terms and rules)!

PO Box 12627, TX 75225, Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800 827 6364

Suddenly, I get an email from BPM letting me know that my profile greeting 'was not approved'
My profile has been online since I became a member on March 24th.
My profile was decent and conforming in everyway to all their rules.

Spent a lot of time emailing...then calling them on the phone.
Here is the last email I sent them:
Dear Sir,
I have spent a lot of time over the phone and online (emailing you) but you are unable to restore my profile (NJ1A)
Your customer service person who called me back(March 26th 5:12PM from [protected]) at my cell told me that your company got no record that my profile has been erased.
When I asked to have my profile restored (was created on the 24th--it's a few days account); I was advised to call1800 827 6364...I spent a lot of time waiting and it turned out to be an AOL.com number!
Please cancell my account and refund my credit card $22.97 ($17.98+$4.99).
Even your charges are not correct. On the website you offered a one month memebership for $13.98 yet you charged my account for $17.00).
marty
...
Once charges on my Visa account move from 'pending', I will contest the charges. If I don't get a prompt credit, I'll file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Dallas.

Comments

27th of Mar, 2012

Hi, my complaint is placed under 'Other' category as I did not find any other applicable category (such as Dating, Online Dating etc). Any suggestions regarding this?

• Ds
      27th of Mar, 2012

There is in the list on the right.

Family & Relationships
    - Online Dating Services

27th of Mar, 2012

See the Number of Complaints Filed Against People Media, Inc (owns BlackPeopleMeet):

30th of Mar, 2012

I am glad to report that BlackPeopleMeet customer service are not bad after all.

The important thing is that they continued responding to my emails and finally emailed me the profile that was removed back.

Mistakes do occur and technical gliches can cause lots of difficulties but BlackPeopleMeet customer service proved to be genuinly serious in their resolve to assist customers.

marty

30th of Mar, 2012

What I thought to be increase in what they sited on the site turned out to be a Processing fee...which I admitt could not see it clearly at the time I joined.
    So, BlackPeopleMeet did not overcharge me either.

1st of Apr, 2012

Of course, I only know about my case.
    For information (complaints) to be valuable to consumers; one have to report if the issue has been resolved.
    I am glad that BlackPeopleMeet.com did resolve my issue.

I would like to add that I very much appreciate your support and advise.

12th of Apr, 2012

Your commented on the my comment stating that BlackPeopleMeet SATISFACTORILY resolved my issue with them.

That being the case, and was all due respect How Do You Suppose That I Appreciate an Unsubstantiated Allegation of Corruption!?

AGAIN BlackPeopleMeet SATISFACTORILY resolved my issue with them.

If BLACKPEOPLEMEET got corruption, PLEASE CITE THE EVIDENCE!

Let us be FAIR AND ACCURATE ...that's how readers can benefit.