BlackPeopleMeet / My Profile Was Removed (Profile was in Full Conformance with their terms and rules)!
Suddenly, I get an email from BPM letting me know that my profile greeting 'was not approved'
My profile has been online since I became a member on March 24th.
My profile was decent and conforming in everyway to all their rules.
Spent a lot of time emailing...then calling them on the phone.
Here is the last email I sent them:
I have spent a lot of time over the phone and online (emailing you) but you are unable to restore my profile (NJ1A)
Your customer service person who called me back(March 26th 5:12PM from [protected]) at my cell told me that your company got no record that my profile has been erased.
When I asked to have my profile restored (was created on the 24th--it's a few days account); I was advised to call1800 827 6364...I spent a lot of time waiting and it turned out to be an AOL.com number!
Please cancell my account and refund my credit card $22.97 ($17.98+$4.99).
Even your charges are not correct. On the website you offered a one month memebership for $13.98 yet you charged my account for $17.00).
Once charges on my Visa account move from 'pending', I will contest the charges. If I don't get a prompt credit, I'll file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Dallas.
More BlackPeopleMeet Complaints & Reviews
- BlackPeopleMeet.com - my account paid can not log back in. 
- Black People Meet.com - racist 
- BlackPeopleMeet.com - Account hacking 
- Black People Meet - Billing/Refund 
- BlackPeopleMeet.com - wont let me lg on. 
- blackpeople meet.com - reset password 
- Black People Meet - Misleading Charges 
- Black People Meet - Promptness In Correcting An Error
- BlackPeopleMeet.com - Overcharging. Offered $13.95 but Charged My Visa 
- BlackPeopleMeet.com - dating site