blackmagicvoodoospells.com / Never saw results, more than 2 months went by

I contacted Dr. Kimambo, told my situation, he told me what spell to get. I paid for the highest one. Then when I saw no results as his website said 2-14 days, free press release.com says results in 1 week, he told me I bought the wrong spell. This went on several more times. I bought 4 spells, highest power. Till this day, I am out of money and the emails he sent me, was very rude to me and called me names and told me why I have no results. If he is the most powerful voodoo worker and fastest results why aren't there any! His websites and ads are a lie!! There are no testimonials at all. blackmagicrevenge.com. There is no phone number to contact him. I am upset and out of a lot of money. Do not go to. This is not voodoo, just a scam. I believe in voodoo and it's powers. If this site was real, there is no way I would say 1 bad word about it. This man will take your money and give excuses why you no see results. Then you don't hear from him anymore.

Comments

• La
      5th of Oct, 2009

YOU PICE A GARBAGE LIER WHY U LIE YOU NEVE BEN ANY 20 COUNY=T THAM 20 PSYCHICS GOD GOING BRAKE YOUR NECK FOR LIEING GOD WILL HURT U AND HURT U A IN BAD WAY HEHE IF ANY NEEDS IT U DO

• Pr
      9th of Nov, 2009

I actually had a good experience with Dr. Kimambo. My boyfriend did come back to me. If I read this before I worked with him I might have not gone to him so I'm glad I worked with him first. I think its strange for anyone to go to so many psychics and voodoo doctors as the poster has. Maybe you need to give it up and stop going because maybe it isnt them but the problem is with you.

• Gm
      30th of Nov, 2009

My wife came back to me in 4 weeks after Dr. Kimambo cast his spell for me. He did a gamblin spell for me also and I won $3850 at the casino. He is a real powerful man and his spells do work. The person who wrote this can believe it or not, but it don't matter because they probably won't never get anything to work for you since they write things about people who actually do real work.

• Bi
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I won money at bingo because of Dr. Kimambo spells. They work good, but every now and then you have to get him to recast them to keep them going. I won $1400 the first time and $2125 the next time he cast the gambling spell for me. He does what he say he gonna do. I can testify to that.

3rd of May, 2010

I have to disagree with this person. Dr K was very nice to me and worked with me to break up my husband and his girlfriend and bring him back to me and our children. After I complte everythin he sent to me it was amazing. My husband came back home in 10 days. This was a miracle to say the least since he had moved out and was living with that woman. Don't listen to this woman who wrote this mess above. Dr K is the absolute best. I'm working with him on a gambling spell right now and I will post with my wining information too.

• Da
      21st of Jun, 2011

I will like to know more about this Dr. K.

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2011

I also disagree. I had him cast for me and only had a good experience. He may be short in his messages but he is probably very busy. I have had a good experience and he did send me all the things he said he would too. I am happy with the result.

• Lu
      22nd of Sep, 2011

So far, Dr. Kimambo has really helped me and communicated with me on a consistent basis. He is working on a few spells for me, but turned me down for a spell that he said he doesn't have the knowledge to work. Sounds like he is trying to take my money, I don't think so. I continue to follow his direction and am feeling things happen from the spirit world. I cannot elaborate yet, but will after he is done working my spells. I have respect for him and believe he has the power to take care of my small troubles! The complainer probably hasn't done the work Dr. Kimambo requires if us all!!

• Bo
      4th of Dec, 2011

If this is true can you show proof of these disrespectful emails? I would like to see them ...just make sure I'm not getting scam by you or Dr kimambo ... He seems legit to me this is the first complaint I've found via internet

• Dr
      20th of Mar, 2012

I asked him whether the fact that I am working with another spellcaster would influence his spell if I were to order one and he told me to finish my work with the other spellcaster, and if I still need help, to come back to him. Doesn't sound like he's trying to run off with my money.

• It
      19th of May, 2012

I just had Dr Kimambo cast 2 spells for me. So far he has been very respectful and has communicated with me through emails explaining what I should do on my part. never one nasty comment. Too soon to let you know the results.

12th of Jul, 2012

So, what were the results? This question is for all the above people who got work done...did the spells work? I am at the verge and am desperately seeking a real person who will help me. Do please let me know if he is the person i should go to? Thanks

• Lu
      13th of Jul, 2012

I can assure you that Dr. Kimambo's spells work! The spells I did worked very well. I got awesome results, although at the time I didn't think they were that strong. However, as I look back, if the results happened the way I wanted them to, I would not be in the great position I am in today! Thank you for the victories in the courtroom!
    Also, I have another spell I need to work, but the timing isn't right for me to do everything that is expected. You need to follow his directions completely, or things could go wrong. DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT USE FECES OF AN ANIMAL YOU LOVE IN A TURN YOUR LIFE TO SH-T SPELL! Unfortunately, I didn't ask him if it was okay to use my cat's poop and I used it anyway and the cat was struck by a car the next day! I live in the country, by the way, and my cat used to roam freely outside with no problems before. He did specify that you use poop from an animal and not one you love. Also, the next day, my target destroyed his car after hitting a deer! I do not believe that is coincidence.
    Finally, Dr. Kimambo always communicated with me and I have nothing but respect for his gift. Thank you Dr. Kimambo!!

• Ci
      29th of Jul, 2012

It's very hard to believe Dr. Kimambo would call someone names. He don't have time for foolishness! He is a beautiful person, very powerful and capable. He cast a spell for my son who is in jail and before the spell was completely cast, his judge was switched to a MUCH more favorable judge for my son. My spirit feels different and things are looking UP. It is essential that you do the work that is required! Dr. Kimambo is trustworthy and honest and powerful. A good man who can help you turn around events in your life so you can live more prosperous and have satisfaction in areas that would otherwise be stagnant, frustrating and sad. One final note: even when I ask dumb ### questions that he already answered, he still answers and keeps in communication with me

• Dr
      7th of Aug, 2012

I am sorry, but his spell did not work for me after 2 months. I am pretty sure I did everything right, apart from the fact that my package was delayed in the mail and I started my part a bit late. Will update if anything changes, which I hope, because I spend damn lot of money on this! :-( Still, I believe he did the work, just couldn't get me results.

7th of Aug, 2012

Ah well...i tried to contact him..wrote several emails but haven't heard back from him. So i have given up . Of he is this slow even before getting the money I can't how he would be once i hire him. So i say, no thanks!

• Mi
      7th of Aug, 2012

If any of you believe this bunch of bull you deserve to lose your money...It is all a Scam!!! I bet he laughs all the way to the bank!!

• To
      2nd of Jul, 2013

I believe that Dr. Kimabo works very hard to complete peoples request. I just believe that sometimes and for some reasons certain things are not meant for us for our own good. However I do believe that Dr. Kimabo is true to his word and he will help you and any situation. I thought he was a nice person.

• Ky
      22nd of Mar, 2019

and dr kimambo is Massive in his protection ust dont know where i can find him for more spells hit me up if you can find enw wesbite [protected]@gmail.com

• Mo
      23rd of Mar, 2019

I am a seller of magic beans ...5 beans only to every client ...you will get a large beanstalk that you can climb up and get the golden goose...At the moment I am completely out of these beans, such is the high demand .But keep looking on the internet for when I have a new crop ready to be dispatched .Please be aware that the giant at the top of the beanstalk is getting very angry and resentful at the large number of golden egg laying geese he is losing .He has resorted to taking drastic actions to protect his flock .but just remember, the stakes may be high but the prize is wealth beyond your dreams .