Blackberry / claim

1 529Durban, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0768229366

Poor Service at Umhlanga Repair centre

Dear Vodacom

My handset BB 9320 was book in for repairs on the 4 of March then was told it has been fixed yet when I arrived at the shop it a refurbished handset I refused to take it. They should have consulted with me before getting the insurance to approve that, I spoke to the insurance then they said no if the handset can not be fixed they need to issue me with a new handset at the value R2500-R3000
Now manager at the repair center is refusing to give me the handset.

Sad part I'm using my petrol from UMlazi to Umhlanga I've been in and out about 5 times from the repair centre every-time I go there this Malcom guy lies to me or else he has a story to tell me. Even if I showed him the emails from the insurance.

I am very disappointed about the service I've received from UMHLANGA Repair Centre worse part they don't even wanna give me my old fault handset, it so painful because this claim is long over from March the 4th till now. Below is the email confirming the approval of the new handset. This is so painfully coz at the end of the day we are paying for this services I don't think I can recommend any of the people I know to trust Vodacom staff.

Blackberry

Tn
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Ok
      1st of Dec, 2009
    BlackBerry - Phone deals
    Radio Shack
    Morrisville
    Pennsylvania

Radio Shack advertised in fliers that on Black Friday, 11/27/09 Blackberry can be purchased for free if T-Mobile customers add a minimum service (like texting or web access) for around $ 9.95 (just under $10.00) or higher. But the franchises refused to honor the ad. They asked to sign up for a minimum $ 30.00 service. (I'm an existing Family plan customer of T-Mobile.)

• Mi
      4th of Oct, 2010

for the past 7months they have been collecting money of me i am sick of it

• Po
      4th of Oct, 2010

Do you have everything you're doing with your phone included on your service plan? Are you buying any games or ringtones?

• Ji
      29th of Oct, 2010

I wouryld like to you my no is 0559234787.without my permission each message deducting 5riyals and sometime 12riyals from my account .pls cancel this service

• He
      17th of Jan, 2011

4. كيف يمكنني إلغاء الاشتراك في خدمة؟
    هناك طريقتين لإلغاء الإشتراك الخدمة :
    او'STOP': يمكنك اختيار عدم التقيد بها في أي وقت بإرسال sms 1: عن طريق الرسائل النصية القصيرة /
    غ إلى92218
    أو 2 : عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني: يمكنك إرسال بريد إلكتروني يحتوي على رقم الهاتف الجوال الذي ترغب بأن يلغى اشتراكه. وسوف يتم إلغاء الإشتراك في غضون 24 ساعة
    [email protected]على العنوان :

30th of Mar, 2011
    BlackBerry - Bad service from MTN and Blackberry
    MTN
    South Africa

I have a Blackberry 8520 Curve and it's been in for repair 3 times already and every time i get it back it's worst then the previous time, it freezes up to 6 times in 1 hour and the cover is coming loose from the screen it's making a bubble, i don't want it fixed or my money back I WANT A NEW PHONE (BLACKBERRY) !!!

• Ar
      26th of Apr, 2011
    BlackBerry - armiya baliman
    Philippines

i live in philippines mindanao, pagadian city i recieved a messages from [email protected] that i won $1, 015, 00 us dollars. to claim just email my name, code, mobile number.i just want to know if it is true.my mobile number is +966565409036.

• Aj
      30th of Apr, 2011
    Blackberry Bold9780 - Lost
    ajay nagpuria
    India

My phone got lost while coming back from movie. (Pune)

• Ev
      6th of May, 2011
    BlackBerry - Scam or real
    Private
    South Africa

I received the following message on the 6th May 2011 - Congratulations your cell phone number have won you R450 000.oo in Nokia International promo. Ref Number was given. For claims Mr Terry Smith on 073 112 2354

• Re
      6th of May, 2011

its a scam. i got the same sms and asked the girl for the radiostation ofm. she said its a scam nokia wont contact you thet way

BlackBerry - blackberry awadds
    ip phone
    United Kingdom

I have got e-mail from lifetime courier express to deposit INR 10200 as delivery charges for delivery of parcel containing draft of GBP 250, 000 on account of annual gift. Is this genuine or fraud?

29th of Jun, 2011
    BlackBerry - blackberry world fortune program
    mobile phones
    England, Berkshire
    United Kingdom

Sir, I received SMS from 9899500878 that i have a won gift of GBP500, 000.00 and now life time express courier company, london has sent me an e-mail to deposit INR 10200 in IDBI account no : 202104000133081 as delivery charges for delivery of parcel containing draft of gift amount. Please confirm immediately as to whether it is a genuine gift or a fraud is being committed to cheat the people ?

29th of Jun, 2011

No reasons assigned and no e-mail sent to me

BlackBerry - annual awards
    mobile phones
    United Kingdom

Are the E-mails being sent for winnig of blackberry annual awards of 500, 000.00 and demanding advance delivery charges by courier company genuine or fraud? Please confirm by return E-mail.

• Tw

Scam

• Tw
      29th of Jun, 2011

Its a scam you have won no money.

• Za
      27th of Jul, 2011
    BlackBerry - lost mobile phone
    qatar airways
    Pakistan

i have lost my black berry on board in qatar airways flight from doha to lahore on 25th july 2011. If some finds it please contact on 009744510697 or 00924237591280.

• Gb
      30th of Jul, 2011

In india they give 500, 000 for person died of accident and is given by the government. For rogues, they take this much to kill a person. Even I got a SMS of 500, 000 offer from this number, 989500878. Dude... just delete the message, its a spam. or better file a Police complaint and a complaint to the Telecom Ministry's Do not Disturb Message, they will be fined 10, 00, 000.

• Me
      30th of Aug, 2011
    BlackBerry - Lost
    India

Your name: mel bautista

Address: payapa ilaya lemery, batangas

Phone model: blackberry curve 8900

Make:blackberry

Last used no. :02 / 17 / 12

E - mail for communication: [email protected]

Missed date:02 / 18 / 12

Imei no. :357239. 03. 009582. 5

• De
      4th of Sep, 2011

and this is a blackberry complaint ? sounds more like a personal problem to me ...