Blackberry / claim
Poor Service at Umhlanga Repair centre
My handset BB 9320 was book in for repairs on the 4 of March then was told it has been fixed yet when I arrived at the shop it a refurbished handset I refused to take it. They should have consulted with me before getting the insurance to approve that, I spoke to the insurance then they said no if the handset can not be fixed they need to issue me with a new handset at the value R2500-R3000
Now manager at the repair center is refusing to give me the handset.
Sad part I'm using my petrol from UMlazi to Umhlanga I've been in and out about 5 times from the repair centre every-time I go there this Malcom guy lies to me or else he has a story to tell me. Even if I showed him the emails from the insurance.
I am very disappointed about the service I've received from UMHLANGA Repair Centre worse part they don't even wanna give me my old fault handset, it so painful because this claim is long over from March the 4th till now. Below is the email confirming the approval of the new handset. This is so painfully coz at the end of the day we are paying for this services I don't think I can recommend any of the people I know to trust Vodacom staff.
More Blackberry Complaints & Reviews
- Blackberry 9000/ Redington India Limited - sub standard blackberry product and refusal to register complaint 
- Blackberry BOLD 9000 - screen blackout in 20 days old
- Blackberry Torch - faulty new handset 
- Blackberry8520 - 8520 :eta - 00108 / 2009 / wrlo 
- Blackberry - bad customer service and hardware faults 
- Blackberry - business as a whole from management all the way down
- Blackberry - blackberry
- Blackberry - not working any software
- Blackberry - supplier not responding properly or no feedback, and dragging around
- Blackberry Q5 - poor service