blackbelt profit / refund and declination of product

This order for this product from this company was never initiated and was declined before any processing of the credit card and this company went ahead and processed the amount. The original order was not understood by my daughter and I was unaware of this. When given the option of continuing or declining, she clicked decline and yet, they processed my card. I want a refund and I have a cancellation number from them, but I am finding out they are a bad business and are noted for this activity and say they will refund, but do not refund at all. I want the amount they charged my card ($149.95) taken off and refunded me. Can you help me please?

Company web: www.blackbelthelp.com
date of visit: Jan.12, 2010 (in which option to continue was "declined")
Name involved: Gretchen Chitwood
email: beachluver860@yahoo.com
cancellation # 433371
This was run under my credit card, which was not verified by this company at all. NO name on the card, nothing.

Mi

Comments

• Km
      17th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Blackbelt Profits. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryblackbeltprofits.com.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Dk
      18th of Feb, 2010

I have exactly the same complaint as above and was charged the same amount of $149.95 on 2/15/2010. They had no permission to charge this as I also declined to continue. I will be calling and persuing this as well. Any help we could get to get our stolen money back would be appreciated!!

• So
      27th of Apr, 2010

hi,

yes, i had the same problem!!! they are just a big scam and i feel so stupid that i even let them fool me. but i do have some good news...just call your credit card company and they will help you! they just helped me! i got my money back. Not from Blackbelt of course but the credit card company did credit my account.

when i called Blackbelt Profits they were everything BUT helpful. i could tell that they must be very used to receive phone calls from people they have stolen money from. That's their business right there, to steal money from people. that's the only business they do. they will not help you to correct the """misunderstanding"""

If i were you, don't even call them because they will not help you. call your credit card company up directly and have them deal with this. they have lawyers who knows exactly have to deal with these kind of scams.

BLACKBELT PROFITS IS A BIG BIG BIG BIG SCAM!!! PLEASE NEVER EVEN LOG INTO THEIR WEBSITE!!!