Black & White Rent A Car / Scam and Rip off

Black & White Rent A Car
8800 Burton Way
Beverly Hills
Phone: 310-274-1144
Scam, I was ripped off twice!! Can you believe it that a car rental place in Beverly Hills would charge your credit card on 2 different times after I rented a car from them for the same rental?? Wow, I was shocked to see my card hit not once, twice but a third time for the same rental in one year.
The owner Sam Zaman was rude, and dodged my phone calls for 3 and half months. Every time I went to see him at the office he was out to lunch or not there! Worst running and not organized company I have ever been too, amateur night. I had to file a charge back with American Express to get my refunds, and they told me that I was not the first to do so?
Beware, if you rent from them make sure you get your credit card information back from them!! They change employees more then the change the toilet paper there. Good luck getting a hold of someone who knows how to help you...

N  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Why are earth would the owner be involved? And why didn't you do a chargeback from the beginning? It's a system error thing...and all the charges would have the same authorization number. Actually I'm surprised your credit card company didn't catch that!