Black & Decker / lack of product reusal

Black & Decker
I got a 24 volt cordless 4 tool combo kit for christmas little did I know that battery only lasts a little over 5 months with very light usage. when I went to purchase another battery the stores no longer carry them they are now a special order. And now after waiting 3 1/2 weeks I finally get a phone telling me that they are on back order until the end of august. So now here I am losing days of work being without tools but now I have to return the better of my tools back to the store hoping that they will take it back with an expired receipt . yeah & thank u very much!

N  2nd of Jul, 2011 by

Black & Decker - Stay away
Black & Decker

Bought the coffeemaker from Target 3 days ago; water leaks from appliance back. I've followed user manual and tried everything I can think of. Water leaks onto counter & cord, this is a fire hazard. Directed to online contact but only prod registration is available; on hold 25 mins to speak with rep; advised to cut cord and return for 1/3 the purchase price. This is a ripoff and fire hazard. Should be replace free of charge. Investigation of safety sb considered is this an anomaly or a product defect?

Black & Decker Logo Black & Decker