Comments

• Do
      28th of Jan, 2009

took 49.47 from my account would like the funds returned

• Be
      14th of Feb, 2009

I think that this is not fair! How can you all get away with this during these times! Families cannot afford to be rippped off! You take money that people need for their bills, and life in general! I think whomever is scaming people should go to jail! We didn't even authorize this! You are having people bounce checks because they are not expecting to have a withdrawl out of their account!Not fair! Causing alot of grief to people who don't even need it!

• Be
      14th of Feb, 2009

Took money without approval!

• Re
      22nd of Feb, 2009

What is going on? Who is authorizing this transaction? Why is my bank letting them take my money? This is BS can anybody give me some advice?

• St
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    bklebillco - unauthorized charge
    BKLEBILL CO
    Florida

I was charged 47.49 also when i saw my statement i thought maybe it was an oversight on my part so when i got home from the bank i googled the co name and lo and behold i saw lots of complaints... i also saw where someone else posted a 800 number so i called and then they had the balls to say "well in order to investiage we need your bank account # and routing number!!!" uhhhh i dont think so!! my statement also has a international charge on it from the same co.. i hope someone cathces these jerks.. aholes!!

• Gs
      5th of Apr, 2009

I too was almost scammed too bad they were not able to get the money this showed up twice on my statement and was blocked by my bank.

• Di
      7th of Apr, 2009

Recently BKLEBILL has took £63.30 out of my account with two different payments i to would like this money back NOW!!! and request infomation to what this company does.

• Et
      21st of Apr, 2009

This company is withdrawing from my account for something I did not agree to.