BKgate.com / Unauthorized Charge

This company is a complete scam. I happened to be checking my bank account online and noticed a $25 charge from BKGate.com. I had never heard of this bunch of CROOKS, nor did I ever do business with them. Somehow they stole my card number and made the charge. I called my bank immediately and cancelled that card number and had a new number issued.

They have a phone number listed on their web site however no one ever answers, it's only a fake recording. I have reported them to the Federal Trade Commission, the government agency who investigates online fraud.

Ma

Comments

• Jd
      16th of Sep, 2008

I have been charged as well by this bogus site on the 11 th of September. Anybody knows the number of this ###..

20th of Sep, 2008

i have been charged by this site on 9/10 i need to know what was that for.

24th of Sep, 2008

Please cancel me from this site. I'm no longer interested. I would like no further charges to my chard. Thank You.

• Cl
      24th of Sep, 2008

Please cancel me from this site. Also I would like the $19.80 and $39.95 that was charge refund back. This is my 2nd time email and I have call 4 time of this issue, Please help clear this up.

Thank You!

25th of Sep, 2008
    Bkgate.com ? - NON-AUTHORIZED CHARGE
    Phone: ?
    BKGATE.COM

I signed up for a 3 day $1 trial offer to check out a web site. And was told it would billed under the name zeldasupport.com. Within less than 5 minutes i called and cancelled because i saw the offer was deceptive and i wanted nothing to do with them. The zelda charge showed up on my credit card statement. . . But so did bkgate.com and pay - support.com. . . I did not sign up for them or authorize them to charge my card. I called my credit card company and they said numerous sites were submitting charges to my card at that moment. The whole thing was a scam and my card info had been released to other sites. I don't even know which web sites bkgate or pay - support represent, but i didn't authorize them.

• Ed
      25th of Sep, 2008

This is such an awful shameful way to make a living. Its the closes thing to stealing that I know of . Charging everyone a dollar that doesn't even realize they have forgot to change some box check just pitiful your company sucks and that is all I have to say.

• Ph
      26th of Sep, 2008

Please remove me from this site ok I don't recall signing up for it ok Thank You Phillip A, Ogle

• Ri
      16th of Oct, 2008

I had a charge of $38.57on my card and debited from my account to BKGATE.COM..I don't know what this is for and I tried calling the phone number on my bank statement for BKGATE, tHEY SAY ALL OPERATORS ARE BUSY AND TO LEAVE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND THEY WILL CONTACT YOU BUT THEY DON'T..i ALSO HAVE ONE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT AND HAS THE SAME PHONE NUMBER BUT GOES BY COMMERCEEX.COM BEWARE THEY ARE A SCAM !!!

• Mi
      28th of Oct, 2008

charge showed up on credit card

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2008

i would like to cancel my subscription wit you

16th of Nov, 2008

I also noted in checking my account a charge for 24.95 to be paid to Bkgate.com phone nbr 877-515-7676.

• Je
      26th of Nov, 2008

I have been billed for 2 months over R3600, I should have noticed it sooner but this has never happened to me before. I never gave permission for these charges. I have lost my faith in online shopping because of this. I'm 27 and have decided to cut it up rather than take the chance if it can happen to any one so easily. I'm in South Africa.
    eg from October and November 2008

Bkgate.com 166.12
    Commerceex.com 325.71
    MMC.com 201.48
    Manstermed.com 321.04
    Execmerchant.com 186.83
    Mxrgate.com 407.55

These are all fronts for the same company all with the same home page just different name's

• Le
      31st of Dec, 2008

I was charged 19.80 and $39.95. Cancell and refund these amounts. they are not authorized charges

• Ju
      20th of Feb, 2010

$39.95 has been charged to my credit card by some company called payvida.com. Its happend for several months now and it keeps happening. Who are these people? How do I stop them from taking money from me?