BK Fund — Avoid at all costs
I am surprised by a number of companies related to the crypto world. Most of them are certainly a scam and all of them usually make the same mistakes.
They don't even try to hide.
And even somehow it turns out that a company is not a scam, it's still strange why they want people to trust them if there's nothing useful provided.
Same with BK Fund. But it's easy.
1. One page website (looks like a presentation for a school teacher)
2. The team is incredibly small. That's weird at least
3. They provide examples of perspectives: technical, business model, team members' background. And then it goes an investment perspective with no explanations. It will remain their secret.
4. Portfolio. Not the most important part.
5. Contacts: not an exact address and an email
6. A separate page for news. However, the page wasn't found.
Oh well, I guess I don't have to tell you that this company should be avoided, right?