BJ's Wholesale Club / rude disrespectful staff

Salem New Hampshire, United States

Salem nh i went shoping today and i had multiple coupons PJs and manufacturing As well as I had bought multiple of the same item so I should've been able to use it coupon per each item that I purchased and I should've been able to use PJs and manufacturing coupon on each item I purchased but be a manage as well as I had bought multiple of the same item so I should've been able to use it coupon per each item that I purchased and I should've been abuse PJs and manufacturing coupon on each item I purchase but the supervisor came over and voided over $12 in my coupons telling me I was only allowed to use either a manufacturing or BJ's coupon and I couldn't use more than one of their coupons even if I was buying multiple items I'm a single mom raising two kids and Bailey can make a living I come to BJ's to save money I cut coupons to save money and this woman came over and deliberately avoided over $12 in my coupons and refuse to give me my coupons back. In 14 years that I have been A BJ's member I have never been so insulted and so angry at the service in one of your stores I will never again go to Salem New Hampshire BJ's and I don't appreciate losing over $12 in coupons just because the lady didn't want me to use manufacturing and BJ's coupons. And two of those coupons I had to write in to the manufacturer to get. Extremely angry customer!!!

An