bj-trade.com / EMAIL SCAM

1 Huddersfield, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Like many others, my email account was hacked into by these parasites, and an email 'recommendation' sent to all of my contacts :
"
Hi,
i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
Now the company is under sales promotion, all the products are sold nearly at its cost.
They provide the best service to customers, they provide you with original products of
good quality, and what is more, the price is a surprising happiness to you!
It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity, Now or never!
"
I've had to change my password on all my e accounts, forward an apology to my contacts - and just to be sure it never happens again - I've removed ALL of my contacts from my address book. I now keep all my contacts on a word file, on a flash drive, and delete all my read and sent messages. Even if they did hack into it again (and I assume they're using a password cracker) there'd be no email addresses to forward their crooked message to. This lot (bj-trade.com) ARE CROOKS. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!

By the way - did a full scan with Norton immediately afterwards, and no trace of any virus found. Their own email address is : bjtrade999@yahoo.com - just in case anyone wants to send them a spoof email or two.

Ri

Comments

16th of Nov, 2008

Beware of this company which advertise electronics good at a very low rate. they are crooks!!!

• Po
      25th of Oct, 2010
    bj-trade.com - They hacked into my old email address and stole valuable information
    Bj-trade.com
    bj-trade.com

They hacked into my old email address - Got an email from ... Me! My old email address, and the message went out to everyone of my contacts, of which include my mother, my boss, and son, etc. Advertising electronics $#*! with their web address and a hotlink that doens't work if you click anything other than Order Now.