BJ / Rude Workers

1 Mineola, United States Review updated:

I was shopping with my mom at BJ's. We were looking in the clothing section and there was no price sign for this Ralph Lauren Hoody. My mom asked the 2 Spanish workers there who were folding clothes, one man/one woman for the price. WORST attitude ever. The woman had the nerve to say in spanish that we were stupid and didnt know how to look at the sign. The man points to the IZOD brand sign and said the price is there when clearly it wasnt. WORST attitude/service ever. I dont understand how they can continue working at BJ's with this kind of ill attitude. Talking about customers in a different language IN FRONT of their face! Anyway... but Bj's should really put up the right signs for prices and stuff... since the workers are clueless and not help at all.

Comments

11th of Oct, 2009

I am a regular Sam's club customer -Member for the past 5 years.
    I wanted to try BJ's wholesale. I would horrible customer service.I had that feeling when I entered and never felt my intutions would become real there.

we were just looking at the camera section, when we pulled lightly the belt was a worn out elastic and it triggered the burgalry alarm.

Infact we did not move from the area, we were waiting for assistance .The store Incharge person had the nerve to come and show his face at us. He was as if why the heck we disturbed him. He did not have the courtesy to ask the basic question -" Can I help you".

I told him the cameras were nt working, the look and facial gestures were worse. He said it was burglary alarm and did not care whether we had to purchase the cameras or what and his answers were quite alarming and bad. I wanted to just get out of the club and not buy anything. he hasnt realized nothing comes for free - I bought there for 135 $ - My had earned money.

The workers there have to learn smile and good manners.

This BJ's club is in RT 17 - New jersey East rutherford.

That was my first shopping and I will never shop BJ's unless they have a clean training of what is customer service.
    Zero customer service.