Bj Global / Awful company

I feel Bj global is a foul company. One of their spanish named started with an O employees said they do not get breaks. Isn't that illegal? They have illegal aliens working there and the upper management. I spoke with a customer service rep named Denise and she was the only helpful person there. I called prior to that call and the reps were rude. She was able to help me get most of my money back. She knew what she was talking about and I could understand her. Give her a raise. I must say I did not like your product and will never order from you again.

Va

Comments

Va
  21st of Oct, 2008
Bj Global - Awful everything
Bj Global
bjglobaldirect.com

Whoever wrote they like the bodyshaper is dumb... How could you say they work? They are cheap and they cost too much and you only get refunded $39.95 dumbass! The material is from China for Gods sakes!!! Please everyone, do not buy this product. It is not $39.95 only...When you get done with all the shipping and processing fees.. You pay $79.95.

Still want it? Ha Ha. It is a CHEAPPP!!! PRODUCT AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SENDING THEIRS BACK ASAP. I ADVISE YOU TO DO SO AS WELL... This was the worst product i ever bought. I lost out on $40.00. Thats how BJ makes his money I suppose...