BizTeck Inc / FRAUD

1 2703 Alamosa Place , Lake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-383-2211

I work for Steven Groden selling Business consulting services and later I found out that Steven Groden was running a telemarketing scam by scamming the consumers base on false and misleading information and i talk to Steven Groden about this and his responce was do your job and keep your mouth shut. Steven Groden will bill the consumers credit card for more then what he told them he would and then scream at the consumer if they do a charge back. I later found out after I left my job that Steven Groden abuse his girlfriend and abuse on a child.

Comments

• Ha
      3rd of Nov, 2012

Steven Groden have scam a lot of people in Florida.

• Ha
      3rd of Nov, 2012

Check out this scammers website. http://www.biz-teck.com

• Po
      4th of Nov, 2012

I think BizTeck Inc is run by Steven Groden who is a danager to childern.

• Se
      14th of Jan, 2019

@poolhallqueen a "Danager" "childern" I would assume a highly intelligent person spelled out your sentence. lol

• Po
      4th of Nov, 2012

Just found out that Steven Groden is a credit card scammer.

• St
      5th of Nov, 2012

Do anyone know if Steven Groden is running a ponzi scam with my three cents? It look like they are in bed together.

• Bi
      23rd of Jun, 2015

Accusations are all untrue. Disgruntled formers

7th of Apr, 2018

Steve (Steven) Groden is also responsible for killing a 16 year old kid in Oviedo, FL. Justice failed Darren and let Steve (Steven) walk the free world again. I hope he rots in prison this time.

• Se
      10th of Jan, 2019

@Chris L876 It amazes me how so many people have things to say as they hide behind fake names and computers.